Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Lagos Gubernatorial Debate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Gubernatorial Debate (5427 Views)

Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates / Lagos Gubernatorial Debate video, Ambode Clearly Not As Intelligent / Lagos Gubernatorial Poll: Jimi Agbaje(pdp) Vs Ambode Akinwunmi(apc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Debate by Razorr(f): 11:47am On Mar 29, 2007
Yea. Please do that! wink
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Debate by diyobdw(f): 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2007
www.obanikoroexposed.com

it worked for me. shocked shocked shocked
you need to see this.

someone has done thier home work!
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Debate by bababu: 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2007
All the lagos gubernatoral candidates shows the stuff they are made of but my heart goes for femi pedro ,he has experience on private and public sector ,fashola could have been a better candidate but the fact that he was selected cast doubt on his ability
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Debate by jydoh(m): 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2007
dayokanu:

An expose into Senator Onikoro's past
http://www.obanikoroexposed.com/school.html

I dont see any doctored records so far in all the scanned evidences. @least on the INEC form, he confirmed to answering the name Onikoro b4.

all other accusations are just campaign of calumy
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Debate by dayokanu(m): 7:00am On Mar 30, 2007
@ Jydoh,
You need to go through the site again and see why he had two age 1954 and 1960 my bet was that he was born 1954 but got "born again" in 1960 grin grin
The social security number issues what about those so many SS number for just 1 person
He got an American passport in one of those docs
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Debate by dayokanu(m): 7:06am On Mar 30, 2007
For the benefit of those who cant open the link I would post some docs meanwhile you can see the details on other threads

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Debate by bolaoni(m): 9:41am On Mar 30, 2007
will all these count at the end of the day knowing the kind of country we are in?

Hmmmm.

Na wa o. cry cry cry
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Debate by TooSexy: 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2007
@dayokanu I don't get it , so now that Obanikoro's wife's name, brother's name, his kids' names and his cousins are on a website you have established that he is all those people. America isn't stupid enough to give one person more than one social security number. And God forbid the man has family in America with his last name. I mean you want to slander someone at least let it be substantial and realistic information. All those extra ssns are his families and it is stupid of whoever made the website to put his family's business out like that.
Plus why are we acting like we don't know a lot of of parents in our era did a lot of what they did for their kids to have a future. Most of our generations dads went either to europe or north america in order to obtain a better future and education for their kids. So for him having an american passport, I don't blame him a man would do what he has to do to survive. My own father sef has had another passport in his lifetime so wat. It isn't even the passport that makes the person, it is who you identify with and Obanikoro my guy is a LAGOSIAN to the core. Passport is just a small book! and the guy was born in 1960 so lets just stop with this supposd inec forms n crap they aren't even legit!!

Koro De Igbale Tuka
Koro all the way
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Debate by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2007
you are a darling toosexy,make a wish wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

all haters u have not seen anything,its just 15days we will decide who rule us soon.

koro dey igbale tuka
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Debate by kitaun(m): 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2007
@Toosexy

These are your stats;

: TooSexy
Position: Active Poster
Date Registered: Today at 13:20:27
Last Active: Today at 13:56:39

Obviously another multiple Id user shocked

You come on Nairaland, register and 35 minutes after you made your first post on Nairaland shocked shocked

We arent fools here on Nairaland u know? embarassed

are you Koro guys bought to come run an internet campaign or what? undecided

Even at that can't you chaps just show some transparency in your dealings?

Am not surprised because just like your 'KORO THE FRAUDSTER' you all reek of dishonesty and lack any modicum of integrity cool
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Debate by kitaun(m): 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2007
TooSexy:

@dayokanu I don't get it , so now that Obanikoro's wife's name, brother's name, his kids' names and his cousins are on a website you have established that he is all those people. America isn't stupid enough to give one person more than one social security number. And God forbid the man has family in America with his last name. I mean you want to slander someone at least let it be substantial and realistic information. All those extra ssns are his families and it is stupid of whoever made the website to put his family's business out like that.
Plus why are we acting like we don't know a lot of of parents in our era did a lot of what they did for their kids to have a future. Most of our generations dads went either to europe or north america in order to obtain a better future and education for their kids. So for him having an american passport, I don't blame him a man would do what he has to do to survive. My own father sef has had another passport in his lifetime so what. It isn't even the passport that makes the person, it is who you identify with and Obanikoro my guy is a LAGOSIAN to the core. Passport is just a small book! and the guy was born in 1960 so lets just stop with this supposd inec forms n crap they aren't even legit!!
Koro De Igbale Tuka
Koro all the way

what nonsense are you yapping about? angry

For all the bunkum you have succeeded in typing, can one be sure if ours is not truly a wasted generation? undecided

I wont be surprised you are a yahoo yahoo boy cool
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Debate by damsol(f): 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2007
what is life turning to
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Debate by 9ja4eva: 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2007
Who is he fooling?What a mess
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Debate by TooSexy: 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2007
@kitaun maybe i posted 35 minutes after because you have to be registered to post  im just sayin tho because you are trying to feel like one gengen detective now i dunno for you.
pls enlighten me by what you mean by we might be a wasted generation. as in help me to understand
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Debate by kitaun(m): 1:47am On Mar 31, 2007
There's no point bandying words with an impostor like u! Nairaland sha!
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Debate by dayokanu(m): 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2007
Plus why are we acting like we don't know a lot of of parents in our era did a lot of what they did for their kids to have a future. Most of our generations dads went either to europe or north america in order to obtain a better future and education for their kids. So for him having an american passport, I don't blame him a man would do what he has to do to survive. My own father sef has had another passport in his lifetime so what. It isn't even the passport that makes the person, it is who you identify with and Obanikoro my guy is a LAGOSIAN to the core. Passport is just a small book! and the guy was born in 1960 so lets just stop with this supposd inec forms n crap they aren't even legit!!

Koro De Igbale Tuka
Koro all the way
Multiple social security numbers for one person are the stuffs fraudsters do in Yankee
Please for the sake of enlightenment does having another country's passport mean having dual NNationality? if so what does Nigerian constitution say about dual nationality?
Age falsification is a serious crime if one can lie about little things like age and dump site God knows what he would do in bigger capacities.
@ toosexy in that Social security number stuff how many times and how many number does he have??
what a lot of our parents do when a lot of parents are still very legit why vote a fraudster as governor
If a person can say no big deal about age falsification, encouraging parents to go Illegit cos of their children, do you still wonder about Kitaun's statement about yahoo yahoo
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Debate by dayokanu(m): 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2007
www.nassnig.org/senate/Personal%20data/Obanikoro/Home.htm - 7k -

Can you check this website national Assembly website and agree it with the International passport and school documents
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Debate by dayokanu(m): 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2007
I am told Koro is the key to the gate of hell or is it Key to the city of Glenarden National whatever whatever grin
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Debate by dayokanu(m): 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2007
If you cant open the link the google out Senator Musiliu Obanikoro + date of Birth click on the national Assembly link and see what [b]Koro[/b]ssion intends for Lagos

I guess this is Tinubu's handiwork
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Debate by lewa(m): 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2007
interesting!Where's STA?
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Debate by llcoolg05: 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2007
shaking my head at DAYOKANU. you are officialy KORO mental!!!!! CONGRATS
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Debate by dayokanu(m): 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2007
shaking my head at DAYOKANU. you are officialy KORO mental!!!!! CONGRATS

Can you explain the above?
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Debate by llcoolg05: 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2007
meaning im fascinated by ur obsession with KORO, dats all
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Debate by jydoh(m): 12:07am On Apr 01, 2007
llcoolg05:

meaning im fascinated by your obsession with KORO, that is all

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin really datz what HE IS

dayokanu:

I am told Koro is the key to the gate of hell or is it Key to the city of Glenarden National whatever whatever grin

He is the key to the gate of Hell, which "He has successfully used to open Lagos State of late/recent, to reveal the evils of our incumbent Governor", which include empty BRT buses all around 3rd mainland bridge. tongue tongue BRT buses were meant to carry passengers not move around emptily. All due to rush rush packaging and ghost implementations. angry angry angry Plzzz wake up from ur slumber.

kitaun:

There's no point bandying words with an impostor like u! Nairaland sha!

Abeg this is not a war, we are only trying to tell each other which perspective of the whole lot we shoud see from.

dayokanu:

www.nassnig.org/senate/Personal%20data/Obanikoro/Home.htm - 7k -

Can you check this website national Assembly website and agree it with the International passport and school documents

@dayokanu

Plzzzzzzzz webmaster, u made some errors in the website u designed or was designed for u. i dont see ken Nnamani allowing this as the official website of the Nigeria Senators. wink wink

U FORGOT TO ADD LAGOS STATE TO THE LIST OF THE STATES grin grin grin It was supposed to be after Kogi State,Be careful, Plzzzzzzzzz dont do that quickly to confuse nairalanders. I am watching u,

U SHOULD HAVE ARRANGED THE SENATORS' NAME IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER, LIKE U DID FOR THE STATES Though u copied the States from a template,

I am also a web designer.
Politics could be dirty, plzzzz dont get involved when u cant probe and prove ur aides, U were not being sincere in ur accusations.

@least u did an almost almost fair job. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Debate by 9ja4eva: 8:00am On Apr 01, 2007
If 9ja were to be a law abiding Country Koro wldnt have made it dere in the first place.Why decieve people?
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Debate by llcoolg05: 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2007
what you refuse to understand or perhaps comprehend, is there is no case against this fella.
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Debate by chuka2003(m): 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2007
That Guber debate only exposed Koro as a "mindless door mat" with a brain of a carrot!!!! Surely, a village somewhere is missing an idiot!!!! Somebody should please shoot the fool for me, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Debate by 9ja4eva: 9:13am On Apr 02, 2007
LOL.

Someone wuld soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck / Alex Ekwueme Reveals Why Jonathan Might Not Win The Election, PDP Reacts / Most Populous Cities In Nigeria 2015- TMTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.