Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen (28751 Views)

Egypt Goalkeeper Had Previous Preference Of All Senegalese Players On His Water / Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup / Senegalese Players Arrive Russia In Native Attires For World Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by rentAcock(m): 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

More ramblings of a very insecure person fixated with how I'm trying to "sound smart". I've mentioned nothing about your job or mine, but he randomly brings it up. grin I don't give a shiit whether you sell chickens or you sell robots. And no, the only Star Wars film I've watched was Revenge of the Sith and it bored me to death, so no, I'm not a Star Wars fan - but keep trying to psychoanalyze me on the internet while crying that I'm the one "trying to sound smart".

A very popular black radio DJ, Reggie Yates, lost his job in the UK for cracking a Jew joke. White Jeremy Clarkson kept his job for donkey years on BBC after several racially charged incidents. So your attempt to expose a double standard is rubbish. White comedians like Bill Burr crack racial jokes all the time. So have the likes of Bill Maher.

The Arrow keeps regurgitating the line about my whining about a joke when in reality, every comment here was directed at the cretins who claimed the joke was "complimentary" and couldn't understand how it would be construed as racially charged. I will repeat my question again, which you've avoided twice: do you walk around "complimenting" Hausa people telling them how they remind you of your gateman or shoemaker or okada man or watch repairer or whichever abokis you deal with? How do you think they will take your "joke"? I've tried to distill it in that context for better assimilation, but you're deliberately obtuse, so I'd like you to answer that simple question.

Lol, you bit more than you can chew and now you are sounding like a broken record. I'm not here to psychoanalyze you but you do fit the profile of a paranoid schizophrenic, all jokes apart, you should have a therapist further diagnose you. And yes you confirmed my statement about starwars, I said you are either a fan or you watch star wars movies, you confirmed that you watched one so i'm not sure what you are arguing about. Your analogy about abo.kis etc doesn't even make sense and i will not stoop so low to engage in trivial arguments. You are so stupid, you don't even realize that you are stereotyping hausas by using the term "aboki" which is wrongly used to describe hausas of low income, meanwhile the term aboki actually means "friend" just like the term "mallam" actually means teacher/scholar. You will never use the term "aboki" to describe Dangote or Sanusi, because you are a misguided scallywag who actually thinks aboki means hausa men doing menial jobs. Now you see why I said you are misguided but I will enlighten you while i'm here, free of charge.
Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by rentAcock(m): 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

And oh......your "word salad" is associated with schizophrenics? Congrats for using your Google and employing words that have no actual relevance. Care to tell me how anything I posted was "schizophrenic"?

Lol sounds like a deer in headlight. First you didn't know what the term meant and how it is associated with schizophrenics and now you want to play it down instead of thanking me for teaching you a new word, more about schizophrenia and for the free diagnosis. If you are in a foreign country, the psychiatrist would've charged you at least $2000, I didn't charge you a dime. And oh by the way, go back and reread your post i replied in reference to word salad and please don't make me pinpoint where you used it, although I just might and i will probably give you similar examples from google for comparison. I will further suggest you start taking seroquel 10mg once at night before you start having visual hallucinations of white men coming to get you or start hearing voices of the KKK telling you to tie a noose around your neck.
Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
rentAcock:

Lol, you bit more than you can chew and now you are sounding like a broken record. I'm not here to psychoanalyze you but you do fit the profile of a paranoid schizophrenic, all jokes apart, you should have a therapist further diagnose you. And yes you confirmed my statement about starwars, I said you are either a fan or you watch star wars movies, you confirmed that you watched one so i'm not sure what you are arguing about. Your analogy about abo.kis etc doesn't even make sense and i will not stoop so low to engage in trivial arguments. You are so stupid, you don't even realize that you stereotyping hausas by using the term "aboki" which is wrongly used to describe hausas of low income, meanwhile the term aboki actually means "friend" just like the term "mallam" actually means teacher/scholar. You will never use the term "aboki" to describe Dangote or Sanusi, because you are a misguided scallywag who actually thinks aboki means hausa men doing menial jobs. Now you see why I said you are misguided but I will enlighten you while i'm here, free of charge.

The twaat is now trying to school me on what "aboki" means. grin I schooled in the North, sunshine. I used it in exactly the context I intended. Of course you won't "stoop" to engage in arguments that expose the vapid logic in your ramblings. You started out saying he was "commending the resourcefulness" of the players by comparing them to beach hawkers. Then switched to "black people also crack racial jokes".

Your Starwars waffle pre-supposed that my moniker was generated from Star Wars when in reality, it includes 2 of my names and my classmates have called me Obi1 since primary school. And then somehow extrapolated from this that I was "trying to sound smart" and then started rambling further about how he sells chickens. grin
All I can see is someone trying to fit "schizophrenic" in a sentence because he thinks it sounds clever. Someone randomly rambling about my moniker and Star Wars and how he rents chickens fits a schizophrenic profile far more. grin I've asked you to demonstrate how this is relevant and you can't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
rentAcock:

Lol sounds like a deer in headlight. First you didn't know what the term meant and how it is associated with schizophrenics and now you want to play it down instead of thanking me for teaching you a new word, more about schizophrenia and for the free diagnosis. If you are in a foreign country, the psychiatrist would've charged you at least $2000, I didn't charge you a dime. And oh by the way, go back and reread your post i replied in reference to word salad and please don't make me pinpoint where you used it, although I just might and i will probably give you similar examples from google for comparison. I will further suggest you start seroquel 10mg once at night before you start having visual hallucinations of white men coming to get you or start hearing voices of the KKK telling you to tie a noose around your neck.

It's cute that you think a self-explanatory term like "word salad" is some bit of profound knowledge. I've known the phrase to mean someone talking gibberish, but saw no relationship with a schizophrenic person. I asked you the relationship between it and schizophrenics and you popped up incidentally with the exact singular usage example employed in a Google definition. The poor insecure lad fits in verbose words in sentences rather than employing actually relevant words as needed. It's no wonder he keeps waffling about how I'm "trying to sound smart". grin

2 Likes

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by rentAcock(m): 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

The twaat is now trying to school me on what "aboki" means. grin I schooled in the North, sunshine. I used it in exactly the context I intended. Of course you won't "stoop" to engage in arguments that expose the vapid logic in your ramblings. You started out saying he was "commending the resourcefulness" of the players by comparing them to beach hawkers. Then switched to "black people also crack racial jokes".

Your Starwars waffle pre-supposed that my moniker was generated from Star Wars when in reality, it includes 2 of my names and my classmates have called me Obi1 since primary school. And then somehow extrapolated from this that I was "trying to sound smart" and then started rambling further about how he sells chickens. grin
All I can see is someone trying to fit "schizophrenic" in a sentence because he thinks it sounds clever. Someone randomly rambling about my moniker and Star Wars and how he rents chickens fits a schizophrenic profile far more. grin I've asked you to demonstrate how this is relevant and you can't.

- Obi Kenobi is a star wars character, I asked if you've watch star wars and you said yes. Not sure what else you are arguing about
- You lived in the north, yet you generalized a whole tribe as abo.kis just like I said, so what is the argument about again??
- You used a word salad typical of schizophrenics, you didn't know the meaning, and i proved it to you, what are you crying about again?

Bottom line, I didn't mean to embarrass you online. I see you've been a member since 2010 and perhaps you've built a reputation or following for yourself online that you are trying so hard to protect. Maybe next time before you start making silly arguments that hold no substance, you will think twice and hard about it. I'm only here to catch fun but I will never pass an opportunity to enlighten a misguided fellow, for a mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by donbenie(m): 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
ZirdoRoray:

And we're not racist too?. lol
So? Anybody can be a racist,does that justify it? Notice I said MANY White People not ALL White People..being a Racist is an individual thing..

1 Like

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

So every African has to be defined by the fact many other Africans hawk sunglasses? Whether you're a footballer, boxer, banker, a doctor, an engineer or whatever, your sense of worth must be defined by the fact many Africans hawk sunglasses. grin It's the conference of reetards today.

You're obviously a fôôl but I will still advise you.

Stop deceiving yourself. If your country is not doing well nobody will take you seriously on the world stage.

A rich man amidst a hundred poor people is actually a poor man. African politicians need to take this lesson to heart and stop squirreling away our resources in the land of the white man.

1 Like

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
rentAcock:

- Obi Kenobi is a star wars character, I asked if you've watch star wars and you said yes. Not sure what else you are arguing about
- You lived in the north, yet you generalized a whole tribe as abo.kis just like I said, so what is the argument about again??
- You used a word salad typical of schizophrenics, you didn't know the meaning, and i proved it to you, what are you crying about again?

Bottom line, I didn't mean to embarrass you online. I see you've been a member since 2010 and perhaps you've built a reputation or following for yourself online that you are trying so hard to protect. Maybe next time before you start making silly arguments that hold no substance, you will think twice and hard about it. I'm only here to catch fun but I will never pass an opportunity to enlighten a misguided fellow, for a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

-You said judging by my name, I'm a Star Wars fan or I watch Star Wars. It is an irrelevant quip for the simple fact my moniker has nothing to do with Star Wars, but my actual name. grin And the characters name is Obi Wan Kenobi. But keep fixating on inanities and them rambling about "word salads".
-I didn't "generalize" a whole tribe. And "aboki" is not in any way an offensive word for a typical Hausa. They are in total comfort answering "aboki" if beckoned. For someone who was schooling me on what "aboki" or "mallam" means, you don't seem to understand what you're waffling about.
- I've asked for the 3rd time now what made the post a "word salad". And you're still rambling on. There is of course the rich irony in the guy with non-sequiturs about Star Wars and his selling chickens talking about "word salads".

Few things are more entertaining than internet chest beaters. grin

3 Likes

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
GidiWoodsMan:

You're obviously a fôôl but I will still advise you.

Stop deceiving yourself. If your country is not doing well nobody will take you seriously on the world stage.

A rich man amidst a hundred poor people is actually a poor man. African politicians need to take this lesson to heart and stop squirreling away our resources in the land of the white man.

Yeah, Dangote is a poor man, because most Kano people are poor. GidiWoodsMan philosophy. grin

What does any of the ramblings above about the country have to do with ridiculing Senegalese players because they share a race with hawkers?

3 Likes

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by rentAcock(m): 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

-You said judging by my name, I'm a Star Wars fan or I watch Star Wars. It is an irrelevant quip for the simple fact my moniker has nothing to do with Star Wars, but my actual name. grin And the characters name is Obi Wan Kenobi. But keep fixating on inanities and them rambling about "word salads".
-I didn't "generalize" a whole tribe. And "aboki" is not in any way an offensive word for a typical Hausa. They are in total comfort answering "aboki" if beckoned. For someone who was schooling me on what "aboki" or "mallam" means, you don't seem to understand what you're waffling about.
- I've asked for the 3rd time now what made the post a "word salad". And you're still rambling on. There is of course the rich irony in the guy with non-sequiturs about Star Wars and his selling chickens talking about "word salads".

Few things are more entertaining than internet chest beaters. grin

Phew, at least you stopped whining about the "racist" joke. If I didn't achieve anything, at least i've schooled you on the double standard that exists between black people's reaction to jokes made about them by white people and how whites react differently. And what is your obsession with words like "cute" and "sunshine" are you also queer? You mean you are not only a myopic, paranoid schizophrenic, you might also have queer fantasies? Man, there's nothing on tv, this is certainly more entertaining and i've got all day.
Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
rentAcock:

Phew, at least you stopped whining about the "racist" joke. If I didn't achieve anything, at least i've schooled you on the double standard that exists between black people's reaction to jokes made about them by white people and how whites react differently. And what is your obsession with words like "cute" and "sunshine" are you also queer? You mean you are not only a myopic, paranoid schizophrenic, you might also have queer fantasies? Man, there's nothing on tv, this is certainly more entertaining and i've got all day.

You know repeating drivel like "school" and "enlighten" in your hilarious self-promotion doesn't make it real if you repeat it enough times. It's language I tend to avoid cos only intellectually insecure, low self-esteem twaats employ it. grin I never responded to any comment about black reactions to jokes. Anyone who knows anything about me knows my critiques on hypersensitivity, social media outrage culture and excessive pandering to political correctness, which are entirely different issues. What I responded to here are the cretins like yourself that claimed the jokes were a "compliment". The numbskulls missing the very point of the joke employing stereotypical tropes and why it is degrading. I note that the change in rhetoric was your shifting from that original asinine claim to talking about double standards and how blacks also do that. Which is an entirely different argument and digression. Which again makes it hilarious that someone who digresses a lot and rambles about how he sells chickens and Star Wars was talking about "word salads". And after asking him thrice, he is yet to point out what made my post a word salad. grin

3 Likes

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by rentAcock(m): 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

You know repeating drivel like "school" and "enlighten" in your hilarious self-promotion doesn't make it real if you repeat it enough times. It's language I tend to avoid cos only intellectually insecure, low self-esteem twaats employ it. grin I never responded to any comment about black reactions to jokes. Anyone who knows anything about me knows my critiques on hypersensitivity, social media outrage culture and excessive pandering to political correctness, which are entirely different issues. What I responded to here are the cretins like yourself that claimed the jokes were a "compliment". The numbskulls missing the very point of the joke employing stereotypical tropes and why it is degrading. I note that the change in rhetoric was your shifting from that original asinine claim to talking about double standards and how blacks also do that. Which is an entirely different argument and digression. Which again makes it hilarious that someone who digresses a lot and rambles about how he sells chickens and Star Wars was talking about "word salads". And after asking him thrice, he is yet to point out what made my post a word salad. grin

Lol, I only used the word "school" once. And just like i said, you built an online reputation about writing disjointed "critiques" but i'm not a regular here and I could care less whatever silly status anyone has carved for themselves here, its even more entertaining when dealing with folks who seem to have too much to lose grin.

I've obliterated, annihilated and decimated you, your ego and your online reputation. Just don't let me catch you on this forum spewing gibberish again or I will put you in check.
Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by Rossikki: 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
ZirdoRoray:

What i stated is well documented with facts, videos and scientific experimental research. It is just a google search away. These are real life anatomical evaluation with real skeletons, skulls and genetic datas from the different races.
Im wasting my time with you.
We know all about your neo-nazi, white supremacist sources spewing discredited, non-peer reviewed research from quack, fringe 'scholars' shunned by mainstream science. We are just not as gullible as you to swallow their bullshiit.

1 Like

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
rentAcock:

Lol, I only used the word "school" once. And just like i said, you built an online reputation about writing disjointed "critiques" but i'm not a regular here and I could care less whatever silly status anyone has carved for themselves here, its even more entertaining when dealing with folks who seem to have too much to lose grin.

I've obliterated, annihilated and decimated you, your ego and your online reputation. Just don't let me catch you on this forum spewing gibberish again or I will put you in check.

In summary, after refusing to answer questions that could have brought us to a logical conclusion if he was interested in actual debate, he has abandoned any substantive argument to declare himself victor like the usual low self-esteem losers on anonymous internet forums. grin You know what they say about playing chess with a pigeon: shiits on the board, knocks the pieces over and struts around as victor. I'm happy to indulge your fantasies, sunshine, if you have nothing else to contribute.
Have a good night, thn. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by rentAcock(m): 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

In summary, after refusing to answer questions that could have brought us to a logical conclusion if he was interested in actual debate, he has abandoned any substantive argument to declare himself victor like the usual low self-esteem losers on anonymous internet forums. grin You know what they say about playing chess with a pigeon: shiits on the board, knocks the pieces over and struts around as victor. I'm happy to indulge your fantasies, sunshine, if you have nothing else to contribute.
Have a good night, thn. smiley

Don't run away and stop begging for mercy. You bit more than you can chew, now I've taken it upon myself to instill wisdom and reasoning into your cement skull. Do you finally agree that you were wrong to call that guy a racist? Have you made an appointment to see a psychiatrist? Did you stop by the pharmacy to get seroquel or its equivalent? I need answers to these questions otherwise I will feel like I didn't achieve anything.
Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
rentAcock:

Don't run away and stop begging for mercy. You bit more than you can chew, now I've taken it upon myself to instill wisdom and reasoning into your cement skull. Do you finally agree that you were wrong to call that guy a racist? Have you made an appointment to see a psychiatrist? Did you stop by the pharmacy to get seroquel or its equivalent? I need answers to these questions otherwise I will feel like I didn't achieve anything.

I'm pretty sure I have never called the guy a racist, but comprehension is obviously another pathology to add to your lengthy list.
In summary, after refusing to answer questions that could have brought us to a logical conclusion if he was interested in actual debate, he has abandoned any substantive argument to declare himself victor like the usual low self-esteem losers on anonymous internet forums. grin You know what they say about playing chess with a pigeon: shiits on the board, knocks the pieces over and struts around as victor. I'm happy to indulge your fantasies, sunshine, if you have nothing else to contribute. It's a conditional statement of course, if you have a substantive opinion about the original topic other than embarrassing yourself with your chest-beating, I might have something to talk about.
Have a good night, then. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by rentAcock(m): 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

I'm pretty sure I have never called the guy a racist, but comprehension is obviously another pathology to add to your lengthy list.
In summary, after refusing to answer questions that could have brought us to a logical conclusion if he was interested in actual debate, he has abandoned any substantive argument to declare himself victor like the usual low self-esteem losers on anonymous internet forums. grin You know what they say about playing chess with a pigeon: shiits on the board, knocks the pieces over and struts around as victor. I'm happy to indulge your fantasies, sunshine, if you have nothing else to contribute. It's a conditional statement of course, if you have a substantive opinion about the original topic other than embarrassing yourself with your chest-beating, I might have something to talk about.
Have a good night, then. smiley

This statement right here just confirmed some of the things i've been saying all along, (1) you have a reputation to protect and you are putting on a show because you don't want to look weak or defeated (2) you are paranoid and think everyone is out to get you, including me.... all along this was a fight for you (3) if the first point isn't correct then it also means that you hallucinating because obviously i'm having a dialog with you and you alone, yet you are referring to me in the third person pronoun "he". Lol are you summarizing to nairalanders what just happened as if they cannot read or are you narrating to your imaginary friend (typical of schizophrenics). I don't know what it is with you, but you really do seem to have a problem, you can call it off as chest beating or regular internet banter but you should at least get checked up. Also, none of these people you are trying to impress online really give a fuk about you, so get a clue.
Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
rentAcock:

This statement right here just confirmed some of the things i've been saying all along, (1) you have a reputation to protect and you are putting on a show because you don't want to look weak or defeated (2) you are paranoid and think everyone is out to get you, including me.... all along this was a fight for you (3) if the first point isn't correct then it also means that you hallucinating because obviously i'm having a dialog with you and you alone, yet you are referring me in the third person pronoun "he". Lol are you summarizing to nairalanders what just happened as if they cannot read or are you narrating to your imaginary friend (typical of schizophrenics). I don't know what it is with you, but you really do seem to have a problem, you can call it off as chest beating or regular internet banter but you should at least get checked up. Also, none of these people you are trying to impress online really give a fuk about you, so get a clue.

More psychoanalysis. grin From the cretin that spent his first posts talking about how I was "trying to sound smart". Yet:
- I'm not the one with the lame, embarrassing attempts at psychoanalysis
- I'm not the one fixated on how another poster is "trying to sound smart"
- I'm not the one chest-beating like a gorilla in courtship ritual about his own performance in a debate. A lame, insecure antic by insecure losers on anonymous internet forums.
His new fixation is now on how I'm looking to "protect my reputation" and impress people from arguing with some faceless cretin on the internet that I won't give a fucck about tomorrow. Protecting my reputation from someone who doesn't stick to a line of intelligible, cogent arguments and digresses all over the place.
Distilling all this in my own first attempt at psychoanalysis, all I see is someone projecting his intellectual insecurities on me. The entire back-and-forth has been spent trying to promote his intellectual creds. grin Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by ZirdoRoray(m): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
Rossikki:
We know all about your neo-nazi, white supremacist sources spewing discredited, non-peer reviewed research from quack, fringe 'scholars' shunned by mainstream science. We are just not as gullible as you to swallow their bullshiit.

Call it what you want. I'm a black man and I'm proud of my heritage but I'll not deny the truth that the white man has more creative intelligence. There are thousands of original inventions in the world and the black man doesn't have even own 1% out of them. Every race has their own spec, there is beauty in diversity. Don't bother quoting because you will only be wasting my time.
Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by rentAcock(m): 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

More psychoanalysis. grin From the cretin that spent his first posts talking about how I was "trying to sound smart". Yet:
- I'm not the one with the lame, embarrassing attempts at psychoanalysis
- I'm not the one fixated on how another poster is "trying to sound smart"
- I'm not the one chest-beating like a gorilla in courtship ritual about his own performance in a debate. A lame, insecure antic by insecure losers on anonymous internet forums.
His new fixation is now on how I'm looking to "protect my reputation" and impress people from arguing with some faceless cretin on the internet that I won't give a fucck about tomorrow. Protecting my reputation from someone who doesn't stick to a line of intelligible, cogent arguments and digresses all over the place.
Distilling all this in my own first attempt at psychoanalysis, all I see is someone projecting his intellectual insecurities on me. The entire back-and-forth has been spent trying to promote his intellectual creds. grin Pathetic.

Good, now that's more like it. I dictate the tempo, direction and duration of my dialog. I won't let you off the leash just like that until I'm done and until you've been enlightened. I just thought it was strange you were referring to me in the third person as if you were explaining yourself to a panel of judges. Mr Kenneth Obinna do you realize that you are a rabid dog and you've digressed several times all in an effort to square up with me? You accused me of psychoanalyzing you but you are doing the same.
Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
rentAcock:

Good, now that's more like it. I dictate the tempo, direction and duration of my dialog. I won't let you off the leash just like that until I'm done and until you've been enlightened. I just thought it was strange you were referring to me in the third person as if you were explaining yourself to a panel of judges. Mr Kenneth Obinna do you realize that you are a rabid dog and you've digressed several times all in an effort to square up with me? You accused me of psychoanalyzing you but you are doing the same.

I've digressed several times of course. When you converse with kids, you have to bring yourself down to their communication level. When you communicate with cretins with short attention spans that can't stick to a line of query, it's natural you go off the rails. Good to see concede you had no intention of a substantive argument behind chest-beating like a gorilla.

Good, now that's more like it. I dictate the tempo, direction and duration of my dialog.
And you're not fooling anyone with the bravado above. It's become blindingly obvious that my repeated responses despite your attempt to shake me off and get in the last word is taking its toll. Your last couple of responses showed a clear frustration that "this nigga just won't quit and is desperate to 'win' by attrition". grin Not to worry. I have shiit to do before I sleep and have an early and long day tomorrow. You can keep embarrassing yourself with your chest-beating bravado.
Goodnight. smiley

1 Like

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by rentAcock(m): 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

I've digressed several times of course. When you converse with kids, you have to bring yourself down to their communication level. When you communicate with cretins with short attention spans that can't stick to a line of query, it's natural you go off the rails. Good to see concede you had no intention of a substantive argument behind chest-beating like a gorilla.

And you're not fooling anyone with the bravado above. It's become blindingly obvious that my repeated responses despite your attempt to shake me off and get in the last word is taking its toll. Your last couple of responses showed a clear frustration that "this nigga just won't quit and is desperate to 'win' by attrition". grin Not to worry. I have shiit to do before I sleep and have an early and long day tomorrow. You can keep embarrassing yourself with your chest-beating bravado.
Goodnight. smiley

Stop telling me goodnight, i'm not in a haste. You started this so why are you in a haste to end it? You are probably used to having the last word like an insolent child but I will not let you have it until I'm fully satisfied that you've been enlightened, but you are too stubborn and proud to admit that you were bamboozled tonight. I come across single celled miscreants like you on nairaland and I derive joy in ruining their attempts at internet gangstarism. From today hencefort if i come across any silly postings by you on nairaland, you better believe that I will straighten you out.
Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by mechanics(m): 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
Zechenna007:
He said the fucking truth
which truth? he's angry because they won.

1 Like

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by koolaid87: 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
Why do Africans feel so inferior? A white man called you resourceful and you say it's racism. Na wa o. We need to drop this slave mentality..walahi. The poor guy even had to delete the tweet..

Shut up uncle Tom

They're resourceful by selling sunglasses on the beach?

You're a fuck1ng mor0n

1 Like

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by rentAcock(m): 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

-You said judging by my name, I'm a Star Wars fan or I watch Star Wars. It is an irrelevant quip for the simple fact my moniker has nothing to do with Star Wars, but my actual name. grin And the characters name is Obi Wan Kenobi.

Stupid boy, the full name of the star wars character is Obi Wan Kenobi and your moniker is Obi1Kenobi. Isn't that the same thing? What is the likelihood that your exact moniker matches that of a movie character and you want to tell me it is derived from your name. You are just a dunce.
Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by Rossikki: 11:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
ZirdoRoray:

Call it what you want. I'm a black man and I'm proud of my heritage but I'll not deny the truth that the white man has more creative intelligence. There are thousands of original inventions in the world and the black man doesn't have even own 1% out of them. Every race has their own spec, there is beauty in diversity. Don't bother quoting because you will only be wasting my time.

You are not a "proud black man". You are a colonised dullard who thinks he is intellectually inferior to white people. The black race comprises just around 1/8th of the world population, and that, added to their recent history of dispersals, subjugation, enslavement, and colonisation, places them at a distinct disadvantage when counting "recent world inventions". You are intellectually lazy and thoughtless to ignore human and other multiple factors accounting for skewed development among human societies, choosing instead to embrace stupid, discredited, racist vomit from neo-nazis. When will you start to use your brain, you disgusting person? Take your nasty, discredited racist trash to the Ku Klux Klan website, where you really belong.

Where was the white man's "creative intelligence" when blacks were civilizing the world over thousands of years? Because you cannot see beyond your nose, you think the world began a couple hundred years ago with the industrial revolution in Europe. Where were the whites when blacks were building the technological, administrative, and sociological basis for the industrial revolution? Do you know that black African Moors ruled substantial parts of Europe between the 8th and 16th centuries, introducing literacy and modern administration in many regions there? Are you aware that the Moors are credited with dragging Europe out of its Dark Ages and into the Renaissance, from which sprang the Industrial Revolution? Go on Google Images right now and type 'Moorish Crests'. You will see hundreds of family crests owned by European aristocratic families depicting their black, Moorish ancestry and heritage.

Lesson is that the black race is every bit as responsible for the modern age of civilization we have today as any other race. You have nothing to feel inferior to anyone about, if you have the knowledge of who you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by adims96(m): 7:22am On Jun 21, 2018
If it's Trump now, they will carry it like market..
Anuofias!!
Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by ZirdoRoray(m): 7:29am On Jun 21, 2018
Rossikki:

You are not a "proud black man". You are a colonised dullard who thinks he is intellectually inferior to white people. The black race comprises just around 1/8th of the world population, and that, added to their recent history of dispersals, subjugation, enslavement, and colonisation, places them at a distinct disadvantage when counting "recent world inventions". You are intellectually lazy and thoughtless to ignore human and other multiple factors accounting for skewed development among human societies, choosing instead to embrace stupid, discredited, racist vomit from neo-nazis. When will you start to use your brain, you disgusting person? Take your nasty, discredited racist trash to the Ku Klux Klan website, where you really belong.

Where was the white man's "creative intelligence" when blacks were civilizing the world over thousands of years? Because you cannot see beyond your nose, you think the world began a couple hundred years ago with the industrial revolution in Europe. Where were the whites when blacks were building the technological, administrative, and sociological basis for the industrial revolution? Do you know that black African Moors ruled substantial parts of Europe between the 8th and 16th centuries, introducing literacy and modern administration in many regions there? Are you aware that the Moors are credited with dragging Europe out of its Dark Ages and into the Renaissance, from which sprang the Industrial Revolution? Go on Google Images right now and type 'Moorish Crests'. You will see hundreds of family crests owned by European aristocratic families depicting their black, Moorish ancestry and heritage.

Lesson is that the black race is every bit as responsible for the modern age of civilization we have today as any other race. You have nothing to feel inferior to anyone about, you have the knowledge of who you are.

The moors we almost insignificant compared to the thousands pf years of white civilization. We always had to depend on them to even help them. lol
When the Jewish Americans came to Africans for slaves, your so called Civilized ancestors sold their fellow people for mirror, biscuits and milk before granting the slave masters unlimited access.
Next time try to use less insultive words ok?
This is the list of renaissance men, how many blacks do see on it almost none. Next time support your statements with facts and figures and not sentiments.

King Charles
Donatello
Donato Bramante
Andrea Pisano
Jean Bullant
Agnolo Bronzino
Pieter Brueghel the Elder
Palma Vecchio
Palma il Giovane
Pieter Brueghel the Younger
Jan Brueghel the Elder
Jan Brueghel the Younger
Marco Cardisco
Juan de Castillo
Androuet du Cerceau
Jean Clouet
François Clouet
Philibert Delorme
Alonso Berruguete
Hieronymus Bosch
Pedro Berruguete
Albrecht Dürer
Hans Dürer
Jean Fouquet
Rosso Fiorentino
Francesco Fiorentino
Piero della Francesca
Marcus Gheeraerts
Lorenzo Ghiberti
Leonardo Da Vinci
Giorgione
Giotto di Bondone
George Gower
Benozzo Gozzoli
El Greco
Jean Goujon
Juan de Herrera
Nicholas Hilliard
Hans Holbein the Younger
Inigo Jones
Conrad Faber von Kreuznach
Pierre Lescot
Fra Filippo Lippi
Pedro Machuca
Andrea Mantegna
Luis de Morales
Bernardo Morando
Pietro Negroni
Isaac Oliver
Philibert de l'Orme
Andrea Palladio
Sebastian del Piombo
Bernard Palissy
Germain Pilon
Antonio Pisanello
Jacone Puligo
Giovanni Baptista di Quadro
Jan van Eyck
Jan Polack
Francesco Primaticcio
Raphael
Stanislaw Samostrzelnik
Sebastiano Serlio
Diego Siloe
Il Sodoma
Tintoretto
Titian
Juan Bautista de Toledo
Andres de Vandelvira
Paolo Veronese
Rogier van der Weyden
Andreas Vesalius
Gerolamo Cardano
Luca Pacioli
Petrus Apianus
François d'Aguilon
Gemma Frisius
Marin Getaldić
Guidobaldo del Monte
John Napier
Pedro Nunes
William Oughtred
Robert Recorde
Niccolò Fontana Tartaglia
Galileo Galilei
Adrian Ray Gonzales
Petrarch
Alberico Gentili
Teresa of Ávila
Ludovico Ariosto
Martin Bauzer
Luís de Camões
Baldassare Castiglione
Miguel de Cervantes
John of the Cross
John Donne
Marko Gerbec
Ben Jonson
Luis de León
Christopher Marlowe
Christine de Pizan
François Rabelais
Fernando de Rojas
Lope de Rueda
Pierre de Ronsard
Cicco Simonetta
Garcilaso de la Vega
Gil Vicente
William Shakespeare
Niccolò Machiavelli
Pico della Mirandola
Paracelsus
Martín de Azpilcueta
Francis Bacon
Giordano Bruno
Tommaso Campanella
Nicolaus Copernicus
Nicholas of Cusa
Cornelis Drebbel
Desiderius Erasmus
Marsilio Ficino
Pietro Pomponazzi
Francesco Guicciardini
Michel de Montaigne
Thomas More
Robert Boyle
Antonio Serra
Francisco Suárez
Bernardino Telesio
Francisco de Vitoria
Thomas Hobbes
Gilles Binchois
William Byrd
Antonio de Cabezón
Josquin des Prez
John Dowland
Guillaume Dufay
Michelangelo Falvetti
Vincenzo Galilei
Jacobus Handl
Heinrich Isaac
Orlandus Lassus
Claudio Monteverdi
Cristóbal de Morales
Jean Mouton
Johannes Ockeghem
Jacopo Peri
Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina
Thomas Tallis
Tomás Luis de Victoria
Adrian Willaert
Carlo Gesualdo
Giovanni Isaac
Christopher Columbus
Amerigo Vespucci
Vasco Núñez de Balboa
Tycho Brahe
John Cabot
Jacques Cartier
Samuel de Champlain
Hernán Cortés
Prince Henry
Bartolomeu Dias
Juan Sebastián Elcano
Vasco da Gama
Giovanni Francesco Gemelli Careri
Ferdinand Magellan
Francisco Pizarro
Juan Ponce de Leon
Gerardus Mercator
Giovanni da Verrazzano
Sir Francis Drake
Marco Polo
Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by ZirdoRoray(m): 7:46am On Jun 21, 2018
koolaid87:

Shut up uncle Tom

They're resourceful by selling sunglasses on the beach?

You're a fuck1ng mor0n

Typical of African sentiments. So Nigerians selling Ankara at the world cup games is not resourcefulness?
Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by TheEminentLaity: 10:13am On Jun 21, 2018
rentAcock:

Lol sounds like a deer in headlight. First you didn't know what the term meant and how it is associated with schizophrenics and now you want to play it down instead of thanking me for teaching you a new word, more about schizophrenia and for the free diagnosis. If you are in a foreign country, the psychiatrist would've charged you at least $2000, I didn't charge you a dime. And oh by the way, go back and reread your post i replied in reference to word salad and please don't make me pinpoint where you used it, although I just might and i will probably give you similar examples from google for comparison. I will further suggest you start taking seroquel 10mg once at night before you start having visual hallucinations of white men coming to get you or start hearing voices of the KKK telling you to tie a noose around your neck.

Chisos!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
grin ;DO
Rossikki:
You are an animal. What "truth"?
get a Dane gun, hunter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo Presenting Nigerian Jersey To Prince Charles In Lagos / Amarachi Nwankwo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Today / Supreme Court Confirms Messi Fraud Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.