Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,267 members, 7,957,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:01 PM

How To Make Money On Instagram In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money On Instagram In Nigeria (897 Views)

5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Instagram in 2022 Exposed. / How To Make Money On Instagram In Nigeria 2019 / Grow Up To 1000 Real Targeted Nigerian Followers On Instagram In 30days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Instagram In Nigeria by Mp3kay: 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2018

In the past year, Instagram has become a real force to be reckoned with in the marketing world.

Since January, it has gained 100 million monthly active users, with the total currently sitting at a hefty 400 million monthly and 75 million daily users.

That’s pretty astonishing. So it’s no surprise that brands are now dedicating a substantial percentage of their social media marketing budget to this image heavy channel.

So what does that mean for you?

Well, now is the perfect time to cash in on its growing popularity.

If you’re prepared to put in the time and commitment, you can easily find yourself in a position where you can make money on instagram.

Still not sure what to do?

No sweat! I’ll guide you through the main ways to cultivate an income through Instagram and make a name for yourself in all the right places.

Fill out your bio with all the right information: This includes your contact information, what you post about and where you’re from. Add in a few keywords and even a couple of hashtags to ensure you’re easily findable by the right kind of followers. Something like: Beauty Blogger from San Francisco with a penchant for travel

Post regularly: To grow numbers, you want to be posting several images every day… but be warned, don’t post all at once or this will actually work against you! If you can’t commit to that many posts, then just make sure you are publishing one quality photo every day.

Take good photos: Which leads me to my next point! Make sure your images are of the best quality with attractive effects. There’s no point posting a weak image, so really take your time to make sure you are producing ones of the highest quality. (I'm currently using a Canon DSLR camera to take photos. You can buy one from Amazon (click here).
Use relevant hashtags: It’s unlikely your images are going to travel very far without relevant hashtags. Familiarise yourself with the best ones to do with your field of interest and make sure you are including them in every single post. I am using the TagForLikes app for ideas and to save my custom ones.

Engage with your followers: You cannot expect all interaction to come directly to you. Make time every single day to engage with your followers or anyone involved in your industry by commenting on and liking images. If you communicate with authentic content, people will be drawn to check out your account and, hopefully, join your loyal rank of followers.

You can make money by

Affiliate marketing

sponsored posts

promote your business

sell your instagram account

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Become A Data Bundles Dealer And Make 30 To 50k Monthly / 9jaupdate Income Program / Notorious Nigeria Scammer - Naija Ripper Exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.