Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States (23487 Views)

FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina / 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 / We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

my brother tell them...

whosoever that bring infested firewood to his house should get ready to dance to the rhythm of its music.
Anyway my state signed against ranching and open grazing earlier in the month. They pursue herdsmen anywhere they are seen..
Re: FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States by Boyooosa(m): 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
Some nauhgty elements will not be reading this the way WE are reading, rather, what is running through their mind is how to embezzle the money again and cry foul in the next ten years. Telling youths of that time to carry guns to defend themselves....ish!
Re: FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

http://www.nigeria-law.org/Land%20Use%20Act.htm

Bro its not that easy, see an extract from the Nigerian constitution below, the bold words shows that these guys have had this card up their sleeves for decades now, its an open ended conditional clause that they can manipulate to their benefit.

Land Use Act

Chapter 202
Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 1990

An Act to Vest all Land compromised in the territory of each State (except land vested in the Federal government or its agencies) solely in the Governor of the State , who would hold such Land in trust for the people and would henceforth be responsible for allocation of land in all urban areas to individuals resident in the State and to organisations for residential, agriculture, commercial and other purposes while similar powers will with respect to non urban areas are conferred on Local Governments.(27th March 1978) Commencement.

Part I

General

1. Subject to the provisions of this Act, all land comprised in the territory of each State in the Federation are hereby vested in the Governor of that State and such land shall be held in trust and administered for the use and common benefit of all Nigerians in accordance with the provisions of this Act.

2. (1) As from the commencement of this Act -

(a) all land in urban areas shall be under the control and management of the Governor of each State. And

(b) all other land shall, subject to this Act, be under the control and management of the Local Government, within the area of jurisdiction of which the land is situated.
Yeah, now I see.
Re: FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States by Bullhari007(m): 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
frankmoney:
Actually to me ranching is the only way to stop Fulani vs farmers . Let the herdsmen ranch their cattle and stop grazing openly , also the FG should tax each herdsman based on their number of cows .
and the ranches must be in Yoruba land

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States by phreakabit(m): 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
olaniputu:
[s][/s]
what about justice for your people
nope you prefer supporting fulani herdsmen against your people

Stop being deceived that guys is an Aboki!
He isn't from Benue.

5 Likes

Re: FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States by FellepHq(m): 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
Can NON FULANIs be part of the ranch? if not, why not...
Re: FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States by Ziggylady(f): 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
Fadiga24:
Hope Anambra is not among the ten states angry

That was the first thing i looked out for too.. inclusion of my dear state in this show of shame by buhari/APC.
Re: FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States by positivethought: 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
why is the pilot ranches not commence in the far northern states?, why must benue be included in the pilot stage considering the ongoing killings?, let's wait n see how the federal government will acquire the lands, ogbe is a very stupid old sycophantic fool, one of the ranch must be established on his cashew farm in his otukpa village so that in 20years time his grand children will reap the benefits or pains of it.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
arrant nonsense!
Re: FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States by mikejimm: 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
TheAngry1:
This is subtle internal colonisation. I don't care how the President's handlers hope to spin the discourse, the fact remains that ranches should be built where the herdsmen are located--the vast north. This is a subtle strategy. From ranches, they will bring their kith and kin, marry, have children and install a king. That is how subtle colonisation starts...I don talk my own!

God bless u for observation! Cattle rearing suppose to be a private business without this kind of govt involvement!

1 Like

Re: FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States by Baroba(m): 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
One of the reasons we have to remove this jihadist called Buhari and the fake pastor Osibanjo.. Little Emperor Umahi Nweze did not suprise me, the man has been detrimental to everything Igbo, I grade him and Okoroawusa with the same score..

4 Likes

Re: FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States by mikejimm: 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
TheAngry1:
This is subtle internal colonisation. I don't care how the President's handlers hope to spin the discourse, the fact remains that ranches should be built where the herdsmen are located--the vast north. This is a subtle strategy. From ranches, they will bring their kith and kin, marry, have children and install a king. That is how subtle colonisation starts...I don talk my own!

God bless u for ur observation! Cattle rearing suppose to be a private business without this kind of govt involvement!
Re: FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States by ooshinibos: 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
please hurry up
Re: FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States by ooshinibos: 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
ogedengbeakogun:
I curse the day osibanko was brought into this world... He is nothing but a foolish educated man... You call yourself a lawyer, a pastor, a father, a Yoruba man... Yet you chaired or partook in this madness.... By God's grace you'll pay for this.... Y should a Yoruba man partake out of this apocalyptic madness.... Y should a educated Yoruba man not use his head for once... I won't blame him at all... When his iq is equal to that of a toilet seat.. No be him fault sha He would be reasoning like a demented slave......
I REGRET BEING A YORUBA
MY PEOPLE ARE NOTHING BUT PAPER ND PEN PUSHERS
MY YORUBA PEOPLE ARE NOTHING BUT EDUCATED IDIOTS
MY YORUBA PEOPLE ARE NOTHING BUT WITLESS DIMWITS
BUT COLLECTIVELY YORUBA PEOPLE WHICH IS MY PEOPLE IS NOTHING BUT A DISAPPOINTMENT TO AN EDUCATED MIND....
WHY SERVE WITH MEDIOCRITY
WHY SERVE UNDER IMPUNITY
WHY SERVE UNDER A NON-IMAGINATIVE CHAUVINISTIC SHYLOCK
WHY WOULD MY KINSMAN A YORUBA MAN SERVE UNDER A MUREDEROUS CYNICAL MAFIOSO
THE reason is simple.... Osibanko is a dimwit.. Cross cultural madness have made him nothing but a vegetable.. Religion have made him nothing but a lying misfit.... In short osibanko u'll forever be remembered by we Yorubas as a misfit nd a stain in eons of time.. U I'm really really disappointed in you as a leader as a pastor as a lawyer as a father and as a Yoruba man... You re a big disgrace....
I feel your pain ....your anger should be directed to tinubu ...remember Vice president has no executive powers ...
Re: FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States by olowo1995(m): 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2018
LeBlanc36:
I-S-L-A-M-I-S-A-T-I-O-N ti takeover sad sad

common sense is not common
Re: FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States by sexyanyabubakar(f): 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
seunayantokun:
Looking Ahead... 2019
FACTS... NOT FICTION...
--------------------------------------
*Before you cast that vote in the next presidential election in 2019*, consider the following: A vote for Buhari is a vote for *cow head:* which will be replaced by your blood.

1. Buhari killed Ben ogedengbe by a death penalty for a crime that didn't carry death penalty when he committed it.

2. Buhari doesn't attend the Federal Council meetings yet collects his allowances. Mr. Integrity indeed.

3. Buhari canceled former Governor Jakande's metroline and forfeited the $50 million paid for it by the then Lagos State Government

4 Buhari used Violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the National AssociatIon of Nigeria Students.

5. Buhari jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule and for democracy.

6. Buhari Jailed Nduka irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his Government

7. Buhari raided respected Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport so he couldn't travel out of the country. Was he also corrupt?

8.Buhari threw Former vice President Alex Ekweme in jail even though it was proven that Ekweme never stole any money.

9. He jailed honest and respected pa Adekunle Ajasin.

10. He jailed Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of his Military Government

11 Doctors, remember that Buhari banned the Nigeria medical Association (NMA)

12. Buhari stopped Ooni of Ife for traveling abroad simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in 1984

13. He broke up press conference of ASSU in 1984 and detained four of their executives

14 He jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his brother.

Nigerians must be careful what they wish for!

Keep sharing to keep Nigeria democratic and free from oppression. *LEOPARD DOESN'T CHANGE ITS COLOUR*

Re: FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Firstly, Ortom is a fool,

Secondly, Oyo, Ebonyi and Edo are part of the states- i'm speechless

Thirdly, 7billion is budgeted for these rubbish that is suppose to be done by individuals who owns livestock

Fourthly, Osinbanjo is a.................. for executing these stupid nonsense angry

It's N179 billion Sir.
Re: FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States by mavinc4u(f): 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ebonyi state should try their best to vote their Governor out.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States by leisuretym: 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
fulani should build it by theirself, we will not entertain any fulani hideout in our state, you destroys our beer , our farm lands and want to take our land, build it in the north, we must restructure, we wont accomodate fulani killers from niger and chad here, impossible, after recruiting repentant boko haram members, you want to post them here, why is the north forcing itself on the south? we are tired , we must restructure

2 Likes

Re: FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States by adekolaelect(m): 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
If you are giving the opotunity to be a president of Nigeria what will you do to solve this issue of Fulanis bcs I can see many coment s of condemnation but they can not bring any Idea but Ranting on the internet
Re: FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States by mavinc4u(f): 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
What some people lack in this country is local wisdom.
Re: FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States by meccuno: 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
Throwback:

An illiterate who doesn't even know the content of the news he is reacting to, has just aired his views and betrayed his ignorance.

For your education, open grazing is what has been causing conflict.

Ranching is the way out as it is in other developed climes.

Whatever the federal government chooses to do, it does not stop states from doing whatever method equally pleases them.

And it has already been stated that nobody's land would be forcefully taken. While the collaborating states already know themselves, so no need crying more than the bereaved.

The most important factor is that those who rear on the federal ranches or even state ranches, must pay rent to the federal government. Public funds should never be used to provide facilities for entrepreneurs who are in business for profit, without collection of appropriate rent.
And you are here again. There are certain topics i see you in. Biafra,Any Igbo related Mater,Any thread that talks about the FG,Any thread linked to the president. and in all, you have always claimed to be correct while those who you claim to convince are all fools. the day of reckoning is approaching.

1 Like

Re: FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States by adekolaelect(m): 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
If you are giving the opotunity to be a president of Nigeria what will you do to solve this issue of Fulanis bcs I can see many coment s of condemnation but they can not bring any Idea but Ranting on the internet .we Nigerian people only know how to complain !complain !! Complain!!! But no single idea of solving the problems we should lean not to be LAZZY .
Re: FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States by adekolaelect(m): 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
If you are giving the opotunity to be a president of Nigeria what will you do to solve this issue of Fulanis bcs I can see many coments of condemnation but they can not bring any Idea but Ranting on the internet .we Nigerian people only know how to complain !complain !! Complain!!! But no single idea of solving the problems we should lean not to be LAZZY .
Re: FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States by Chamber10(m): 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
I did not see Sambisa forest there

1 Like

Re: FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States by CodeXI: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
i wonder if the cattle colony or ranch is designed yo settle just fulani herds men. In a Country like Nigeria with a population of over 150mil people the political class still cant sell their stupid ideas to Nigerians. These projects should be made for all Nigerian farmers to key in as its a form of agriculture.... angry

1 Like

Re: FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
“We are going to have 94 ranches in 10 states. We have received 21 gazetted grazing reserves from seven states. Plan focuses on pilot intervention in the frontline states Adamawa, Benue, Edo, Ebonyi, Kaduna, Nasarawa, Oyo, Plateau, Taraba, and Zamfara.

Lol every region got the bullet in this. A whole northwest where this Fulani people are significant got only one state. That state is Kaduna and I'm sure it is southern kaduna that will be given up to the Fulani for conquest.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States by Rolings: 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

This was always their end game, they always had this card up their sleeves, In other words 9 COLONIES PER STATE, how much land would they need to be able to establish 9 colonies in a state and what would be the population of the inhabitants of these colonies? Nigerians, you were warned! WELCOME TO CHANGE!

Is that not how you have your Christian colonies all over Nigeria and especially up north, have you been able to Christianize those northern states?
You are a funny man. You want to reserve the right to move freely and do your business but deny others these same rights

1 Like

Re: FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States by Throwback: 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
meccuno:
And you are here again. There are certain topics i see you in. Biafra,Any Igbo related Mater,Any thread that talks about the FG,Any thread linked to the president. and in all, you have always claimed to be correct while those who you claim to convince are all fools. the day of reckoning is approaching.

It is good you are receiving the education you require.

At least, that will help to redeem you from your anarchy craving default mindset, going by the kind of topics you seem to love to fester upon.

The day of reckoning for anarchists always catch-up on them frequently, to my relish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States by Willie2015: 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
adekolaelect:
If you are giving the opotunity to be a president of Nigeria what will you do to solve this issue of Fulanis bcs I can see many coment s of condemnation but they can not bring any Idea but Ranting on the internet .we Nigerian people only know how to complain !complain !! Complain!!! But no single idea of solving the problems we should lean not to be LAZZY .

People will complain because it wont work the way it is being planned.
The permanent solution to Fulani solution is to have a 3 years framework to eradicate the local Fulani cow specie through free artificial insemination.
Hybrid cows don't have the strength to move from one location to another, they are automatically restricted to a location.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States by Uchimah: 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
I DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE THIS IS TRUE!, TALK MORE OF BELIEVING THAT OUR OWN VICE PRESIDENT OSIBANJO (A REDEEMED PASTOR) WAS THE CHAIRMAN OF THE COMMITTEE THAT APPROVED IT. WAS HE BRAINWASHED, OR HYPNOTIZED? BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE THAT HE ENDORSED SUCH OBVIOUS TRIBAL AND RELIGIOUS DRIVEN AGENDA IN HIS RIGHT FRAME OF MIND. AH! AH! HOW DID IT HAPPEN?
HEEEEEI! HOW AGAIN WILL ISLAMIZATION AGENDA BE APPROVED?
WHAT BUSINESS THAT IS OWNED AND MANAGED BY THE SOUTHERNERS, EASTERNERS AND WESTERNERS HAS THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT GIVEN SUCH ATTENTION, TO THE POINT OF USING FEDERAL MIGHT TO BUILD A COLONY FOR IT? HEEEI! PASTOR, I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT GOD IS WATCHING? I AM JUST TRYING TO MANAGE MY MY SENSE OF DISAPPOINTMENT WITH YOUR DECISION SO THAT I CAN CAREFULLY CHOSE MY WORDS. IN WHAT PART OF THE WORLD HAS VISITING SERIAL KILLERS BEEN GRANTED RIGHT OF HABITATION AS A MEANS TO STOP THEM FROM KILLING THE HABITANTS OF THAT PLACE, RATHER THAN TO ARREST THEM AND SENTENCE THEM ACCORDINGLY?
GOD IS WATCHING.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

35 Nigerians Arrested In US For $117 Million Romance Scam / Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday / Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.