Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Sheet - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Sheet (352 Views)

2020:cross Section Of Stone Coated Roof Tiles Sample At GBOYEGA ROOFING LTD. / Choose Edges Stone Coated Roofing Sheet For Your Building / The Collection & Various Samples Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile For Your Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Sheet by Ramos16(m): 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hi guys,

I am building a 4 bedroom flat in Kaduna, they are on the parapet level now and I sent some money for the that and roofing, earlier I was told that the parapet will cost only about 500k but now I am being told that it is costing over 1 million, parapet alone. Even though I am not happy I have asked them to go ahead.

The next stage is the actual roofing, I intend to use stone coated roofing materials, I will like to know from the builders in the house and experienced people how much they think this will cost me to instal the roof and have POP on every room, I am thinking of changing my builder.

Please help guys.
Re: Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Sheet by pafra(m): 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
I am not a builder.
you should know what is the squre meter of the roof? (your architec should be able to calculate it for you).
then ask for the cost of the roof per squre meter multiply it by the total lenth of the roof.(get qoutation from different supply if possible go to the market yourself)
then bargain the work manship with the carpenter.

is not adviceable to ask your capenter for the length of the roof or better still get quotation from three or more carpenter befor taking your decisions.

(1) (Reply)

4 Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat. / Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Demolition; My Honest Opinion / Temporal Accomodation Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.