Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) (40475 Views)

Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos / Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
giftlygifted:
I'm sorry to post it here
Today my brother got a 2:1 Degree in Computer Systems! He’s Autistic & he & my parents were told he’d Never:

Walk
Talk
Read
Write
Tell the time
Ride a bike
Understand money
Get a bus
Do College
Drive
Travel alone
Live alone
Go to Uni
Get a 2:1

He’s achieved all of this and more

Never tell anyone they can’t achieve something if they want it!

Never let anyone tell you that you can’t achieve something you want either.

Now he wants a job in IT and his own home! No one is doubting him anymore
Kudos to your brother but instead of hijacking this thread why don't you create a thread for your brother so that we can laud him for his own achievements

3 Likes

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Patrinus: 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
I was once privileged to witness firsthand the aftermath of police and shia clash (was in transit between Kaduna and Kano), my Hausa friend kept assuring me it's a clash between tanker drivers and police simply to allay my fears, my pipo! When I saw first hand what police did to these guys, ehn. . . .

God will save us all in this great country of ours, God will surely rise up a leader that will change all these unrest!

1 Like

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by edicied: 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
They can't protest against Boko Haram, ISIS Etc

1 Like

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by MrLouisVanGaal1: 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
wow
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by MOVIC6: 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
angry this is nigeria
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Thistles: 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hmmmmm

It is well o

Check out the mistakes you have been making that have been preventing you from getting a job.

https://www.curzonandjones.com/blog/how-to-get-a-job-in-nigeria-2018
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
IT'S BETTER TO DESTROY THIS GROUP BEFORE DEN GO TURN THEMSELVES TO ANOTHER BOKO HARAM, NOBODY WILL ISLAMIZE NIGERIA.
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Farrydaddy(m): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

What I can never understand about the reasoning of people like the one above is how an unarmed organization can challenge government or overthrow a government. How is that possible?

So what was Boko haram trying to do if you claim you don't understand how an organization can challenge government or overthrow a government. Who told you they're unharmed.

1 Like

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by computer0810(m): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
dis ppl are always violent with there protest destroying govt properties
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by joenor(m): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
Anywhere whn police dey, give them chance ooo..
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by CSTR1003: 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2018
At least nobody will doubt amnesty international ever again.
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Altern8(m): 5:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
Live bullets for unarmed protesters. Wrong!

2 Likes

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by computer0810(m): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

What I can never understand about the reasoning of people like the one above is how an unarmed organization can challenge government or overthrow a government. How is that possible?
u r sick, were u there that u r saying unarmed and u think u r making sense, d same ppl we watch d video where dey r destroying police vehicle after chasing d police away with all sort of weapon
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
Everfrank:
These people should go and rest. The Shi'a movement was another Boko Haram in the making. No government worth its name will allow an individual or any group challenge its authority right inside its territory.
The primary aim of any Shi'a movement is to ultimately overthrow the government and to establish their form of government. They used to have trained army then in Zaria. But not anymore. Their shrine has been destroyed and the C of O to the land revoked.
I only pity the brainwashed young Nigerians who follow and die needlessly. Allow El Zakzaky carry his cross.
The are just like Igbos who dare the might of the Federal Government, they both tried to form their own parallel government-a state inside a state.
This is totally unacceptable!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
computer0810:
u r sick, were u there that u r saying unarmed and u think u r making sense, d same ppl we watch d video where dey r destroying police vehicle after chasing d police away with all sort of weapon

The same thing happens in ever country of the world. Groups clash with police or army all the time, it happens in America, England, Germany, South Africa etc. Violent clash with security force's not new.

My question is, how does an unarmed organization overthrow a government?
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
Everfrank:
These people should go and rest. The Shi'a movement was another Boko Haram in the making. No government worth its name will allow an individual or any group challenge its authority right inside its territory.
The primary aim of any Shi'a movement is to ultimately overthrow the government and to establish their form of government. They used to have trained army then in Zaria. But not anymore. Their shrine has been destroyed and the C of O to the land revoked.
I only pity the brainwashed young Nigerians who follow and die needlessly. Allow El Zakzaky carry his cross.

And Fulani Herdmen are what? Shey you can see you don't want to have sense

1 Like

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
Farrydaddy:

So what was Boko haram trying to do if you claim you don't understand how an organization can challenge government or overthrow a government. Who told you they're unharmed.

Boko Haram is armed, the Shittes are not armed. So there is no comparison

1 Like

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Quality20(m): 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
CAN need to speak out o... Shiites have always supported CAN so why are not reciprocating d support?
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by onatisi(m): 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
The sooner this shittes realize that this buhari government has zero tolerance for their activities the better for them otherwise they will just end up been killed like chickens every day

1 Like

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
almajirin:

That was how it started in Libya, Syria, Iraq etc. They might not have weapons now but as time goes on the western nations will arm them indirectly. And by that time it's the innocent citizens that will suffer the consequences

That is stupid reasoning. That is criminalizing an unarmed organization because of the possibility they might be armed tomorrow. The law does not work based on assumption or prediction, it works on fact. If we keep using the stupid sentiment about who might be armed tomorrow then we might as well arrest every Nigerian adult since anyone can be armed at any time.
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
rose54321:

Dude if only you know the funding they received from Iran.
Anything Iran related is bad news men.

I don't blame them actually, it's the state governors for allowing them grow unabated.
Heard during elections they even visit the leader for support. Rubbish.

I dont care what funding they got or from who. Until an organisation is armed, they are exercising their right to agitate.
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by yusuf0876(m): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
I'm a Muslim Nd I don't support all this zakyzaky shittes people...dey are dangerous,the government is doing the Right thing to curb them
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by computer0810(m): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

The same thing happens in ever country of the world. Groups clash with police or army all the time, it happens in America, England, Germany, South Africa etc. Violent clash with security force's not new.

My question is, how does an unarmed organization overthrow a government?
this is Nigeria and dey r terrorist in d making
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
So what does that other group that will remain nameless have to say now? They always cop out that they are the only one focused upon by His Excellency Retired General Buhari.

I support the complete crack down on any person or group that challenges the country.

All military personnel swore an oath to defend the country against all enemies both foreign or domestic.

The way to effect change is not to go running around like frenzied baboons on cheap crack. Think MLK and Ghandi.

1 Like

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by CSTR1003: 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
in fact, let me delete my post.

The sense there is too much for nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by bobnatlo(m): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
Everfrank:

My friend u don't know what you talking about. Who ever told u that two wrongs will ever make things right??
Shites movt is wrong yeah!
But Killing them without prosecution is it right?
Opening fire on armlless protesters is it right??

Boko Haram started with Yusuf, yeah it wasn't right!
But Killing him n his followers did it make it right??
Y ain't u engaging our leaders on implementing sound n quality education for those jobless masses in d north?

Y ain't u bothered that our educational system is in tatters but our leaders (including PMP n El-rufai) are sending their wards to school abroad??

Same with our Health sector.
U ain't bothered that billions were budgeted for Aso Clinic, yet they don't have string n pcm. Instead of investigating n correcting that, your president flies abroad for ear check up.

U can't have this kind of irresponsible n clueless leaders and expect so much difference really.

U can't have 50% of our population below 20yrs(unproductive).
The range between 20 to 30yrs, no job.
And NBS saying between 01/2016 to 09/2017 about 7.9m Nigerians became jobless. And don't expect a rise in both economic and religious crimes period!
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Oblang(m): 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

I dont care what funding they got or from who. Until an organisation is armed, they are exercising their right to agitate.

Guy go join them if u are sympathetic to them...
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by buchasman(m): 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
That is what you get when you recruit hoodlums in to the police force.
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by crafteck(m): 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

Unharmed for now, boko haram would have being unharmed at a point
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
Na dem dem, e no concern me.
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by egoldman(m): 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
As far as protests do not infringe on the rights of others, I have no issues with it.
Those who support police using live bullets on unarmed citizens, remember that it might be you tomorrow.

What happened to rubber bullets? What happened to spraying of hot water mixed with pepper? You cannot deepen or sustain democracy this way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments / FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" / Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.