Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After (47190 Views)

"Negativity Is Noise" - Kiki Osinbajo Slays, Steps Out In Style (Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo Slays In Beautiful Photos, Flaunts Ring / Kiki Osinbajo Slays In Off Shoulder Native Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After by legitnow: 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
[s]
Simbrixton:
40% of igbos are light skinned the major reason is because during colonial era most of the whites were impregnating igbo women similar to what you have in modern day portharcout just like fulani tribes and shuwa arabs the igbos are not pure Africans

In Nigeria yorubas ijaw itshekiri edo urhobo hausa and kanuri are the true people its so sad the igbos have poisoned the minds of the south south people against us especially the ijaw and itshekiri people
[/s]

A very daft comment from a southwesterner that have long been jealous of why the God made Igbo Amaka.

U are the same people that will say Igbo are Land Lock.

Yoruba are not LandLock.

The white man came by the sea and left Yoruba, Ijaw and Itsekiri coastal dwellers to mate exclusively with the inland and landlock Igbos in the whole Nigeria?

This is one reason africa remains backward, the intellectual daftness.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After by SalamRushdie: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
Amarabae:
No bride price have been paid on her head..
*continues my cooking *

For real? I thought they were married

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After by isaacsegun(m): 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
ifymadu:
Abi o, just wondering how this babe of all men on earth will allow an amala eating dirty afonja pig be mounting her. Next thing he will take her to their ogun state headquarters for rituals.
are you surprise? that's how we roll. Igbo gals been falling for afonja dick since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After by isaacsegun(m): 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
legitnow:
In 100 years the entire Yoruba race cannot produce one woman that will look like Precious Chikwendu.

while the Igbos have dem like sardines. Too many!
come to sw those Igbo gals dei kill there self on top afonja boys

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After by tobida: 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2018
isaacsegun:

are you surprise? that's how we roll. Igbo gals been falling for afonja dick since time immemorial.

Like this u mean?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvKBRVDLkSE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJrI-XYEVzI
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After by MENTORCH(m): 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2018
Amarabae:
*continues my cooking *

Forget bride price
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After by Simbrixton(m): 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
legitnow:
[s][/s]

A very daft comment from a southwesterner that have long been jealous of why the God made Igbo Amaka.

U are the same people that will say Igbo are Land Lock.

Yoruba are not LandLock.

The white man came by the sea and left Yoruba, Ijaw and Itsekiri coastal dwellers to mate exclusively with the inland and landlock Igbos in the whole Nigeria?

This is one reason africa remains backward, the intellectual daftness.
dna tests in the UK actually proved the theory my small friend am privy to an igbo woman that married a white man and their child was full white instead of the usual mixed race you may call me jealous but it is my duty to educate igbos about themselves the igbo woman in question was dark skinned knowing u would respond with hate that is why I added the fulani tribe who are also mixed as well and in my opinion have more beautiful women
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After by Ziggylady(f): 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
Simbrixton:
40% of igbos are light skinned the major reason is because during colonial era most of the whites were impregnating igbo women similar to what you have in modern day portharcout just like fulani tribes and shuwa arabs the igbos are not pure Africans

In Nigeria yorubas ijaw itshekiri edo urhobo hausa and kanuri are the true people its so sad the igbos have poisoned the minds of the south south people against us especially the ijaw and itshekiri people

Afonjaism at its peak undecided....like play like play,this jargon you have put together will feature in Yoruba history books of revisionism..no be tiday.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After by tobida: 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
I dont know y some of my Yoruba brothers like to take another people women to boast.
Everywhere, else people use their own women to boast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After by legitnow: 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
[s]
Simbrixton:
dna tests in the UK actually proved the theory my small friend am privy to an igbo woman that married a white man and their child was full white instead of the usual mixed race you may call me jealous but it is my duty to educate igbos about themselves the igbo woman in question was dark skinned knowing u would respond with hate that is why I added the fulani tribe who are also mixed as well and in my opinion have more beautiful women
[/s]

Please, Go and get your head checked, u are talking nonsense.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After by Simbrixton(m): 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
legitnow:
[s][/s]

Please, Go and get your head checked, u are talking nonsense.

nwanne truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After by SUNDICOS(m): 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
AngelicBeing:
shocked
No1 position
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After by legitnow: 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
Simbrixton:
nwanne truth is bitter

U even went for white man and Igbo woman.

Wat about this one? Both parents are white abi?

Like i said, concern yourself with wat u know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npg_rXMaOoU

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After by Burgerlomo: 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
Amarabae:
*continues my cooking *

How many times una wan collect bride price from us cool

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After by Simbrixton(m): 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ziggylady:

Afonjaism at its peak undecided....like play like play,this jargon you have put together will feature in Yoruba history books of revisionism..no be tiday.
u are talking like a small person and am sure you are aware whites stayed longest in Igboland during slave trade and colonial era and igbos are not the only unique mixed race Africans but the most under reported but like i said its a theory u guys are only refusing to open ur mind

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After by room089: 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
Dat one na mannequin?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After by Ronniedee: 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After by legitnow: 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
Simbrixton:
u are talking like a small person and am sure you are not whites stayed longest in Igboland during slave trade and colonial era and igbos are not the only unique mixed race Africans but the most under reported but like i said its a theory u guys are only refusing to open ur mind

More Daft comments!

Person go just sit down, fabricate one fairy tale, they claim am as gospel truth.

Madness!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After by legitnow: 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ziggylady:

Everybody knows dem, as the greatest historians, with their founder falling from the sky. grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After by Ziggylady(f): 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
legitnow:

Everybody knows dem, as the greatest historians with their founder falling from the sky. grin

grin cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After by Simbrixton(m): 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
legitnow:

U even went for white man and Igbo woman.

Wat about this one? Both parents are white abi?

Like i said, concern yourself with wat u know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npg_rXMaOoU
the video proves my point(the couple sound igbo) but anyway lets agree to disagree to me sha yorubas are the only pure Africans amongst the three major ethnic groups and am personally not bothered that igbos have more beautiful women its not a big deal amongst serious people Chinese people are not fine but are progressing i don't know why we attach importance to this issue

Anyway for all oduduwa advocate fani kayode marriage has weakened the support he previously gave us
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After by legitnow: 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
Simbrixton post=68668808:
[s]the video proves my point(the couple sound igbo) but anyway lets agree to disagree to me sha yorubas are the only pure Africans amongst the three major ethnic groups and am personally not bothered that igbos have more beautiful women its not a big deal amongst serious people Chinese people are not fine but are progressing i don't know why we attach importance to this issue

Anyway for all oduduwa advocate fani kayode marriage has weakened the support he previously gave us[/s]

Guy shut up!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After by legitnow: 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
Just becos Igbos have a higher rate of zero skin melanin, partial skin melanin dont make them mixed race.

It is prevalent across Africa.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After by iswallker(m): 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
Baby factory dem...

No job

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After by Bimpe29: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
Let the bed drill continue. Baby making machine she is after all...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After by ifymadu: 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
isaacsegun:

Good for them

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After by PoliticalChinex(m): 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
Amarabae:
*continues my cooking *

So most everybody announce to the whole world when going to pay bride price?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
Amarabae:
*continues my cooking *

that idea is old skool. women are equal to men. no one should be bought.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After by Barney11: 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
IVF things,beside women who went through CS always trim down weeks after the surgery and anyone who want to maintain it can do it,but her tommy is being hidden by the top,she may even use postpartum belt,anything for the gullible followers,we all know womens' secrets.

I like their relationship,more money to you FFK cos Igbos don't joke with it.They hate poverty.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
Amarabae:
*continues my cooking *
Amebo, stop lying. When they were sharing invitation cards, where were you?

Oh, there was no pre wedding things during their wedding days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed After Attacking Soldiers. / Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) / See the moment Atiku, Obi, Saraki, Arrived NG Candidate, NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.