Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Men And Women Arrested As Prostitutes Den Is Demolished In Borno. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men And Women Arrested As Prostitutes Den Is Demolished In Borno. Photos (36498 Views)

Boko Haram Commander Arrested A Week After Leading Attack In Borno. Photos / Kidnapper's Mansion Demolished In Mgbidi, Imo State (Photos) / Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Women Arrested As Prostitutes Den Is Demolished In Borno. Photos by Okoroawusa: 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
Agadsman:
I have never seen a Muslim prostitute
a very naive comment
Re: Men And Women Arrested As Prostitutes Den Is Demolished In Borno. Photos by delpee(f): 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
Agadsman:

Visit Obalende at night.
Re: Men And Women Arrested As Prostitutes Den Is Demolished In Borno. Photos by hope4nigeria(m): 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Prostitutes on Muslim clothing.

Really?
this people can lie , those in the pictures were those who were looting the guest house properties during demolition, 10hrs notice were given before bulldozer arrived, everything in the guest house has been moved , immediately, there is no way any activities could still be ON to warrant arresting them for prostitution, I'm an eye witness, I can show pictures of the events/demolition, the guest house is own by my friends father, we attended University of Maiduguri together, they guest house never accommodate criminals nor prostitution, most of people who lodge there were travellers, they were just mentioning prostitution to justify the illegal demolition. Borno people are very bad people, that's why they are given the whole nation headache , this demolition is targeted at strangers who own properties, they are very bad people, if you're in Maiduguri, don't just be successful, if you're making it, they will either kill you or send you home empty. Curse is that Land. And blood will never depart from Maiduguri because they've killed many souls, wicked people,

1 Like

Re: Men And Women Arrested As Prostitutes Den Is Demolished In Borno. Photos by adamsumale(m): 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
Pls I'm I the only one seeing the tummy....wetin dey cuz this kind tummy apart from ...... I didn't say anything ooo...#Shax

Re: Men And Women Arrested As Prostitutes Den Is Demolished In Borno. Photos by waliya(m): 12:57am On Jun 21, 2018
The true of the matter has nothing to do with criminal hide out but sharia agenda.all d above mention places are been patronise by the low income earners but big hotel own by like of them is not tempered,why ?or are you telling us that prostitude dont patronise the big hotel too.Mr governor what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
Most of this places destroyed are own by non indegine thats the truth

1 Like

Re: Men And Women Arrested As Prostitutes Den Is Demolished In Borno. Photos by Killurself: 3:00am On Jun 21, 2018
Is not only Muslim that wear hijab, wearing of hijab doesn't portray them Muslim. In Nigeria anybody can wear hijab
Re: Men And Women Arrested As Prostitutes Den Is Demolished In Borno. Photos by Revaldo: 6:56am On Jun 21, 2018
dainformant:
The demolition of hot spots and crime hubs withing Maiduguri, Borno state capital has continued as the high powered delegation visited and brought down a notorious place called Maina guest house opposite Lagos street in Maiduguri...

The committee headed by the Hon Attorney general and Commissioner for Justice Barr Kaka Shehu Lawan and commissioner for Land and survey Borno state Hon. Sugun Mai Mele - led the demolition of the notorious den of prostitutes and criminals as some young men and women were arrested in the process.

This is coming weeks after the Borno State Government said that it plans to convert the notorious Galadima prostitution den in Maiduguri to public schools for the members of the community.

“There are no schools in the whole of this neighbourhood. “We have the option of building schools here to meet the yearnings and aspiration of people,’’ governor Kashim Shettima said.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/men-and-women-arrested-as-prostitutes-den-is-demolished-in-borno-photos.html
Re: Men And Women Arrested As Prostitutes Den Is Demolished In Borno. Photos by Estony: 7:04am On Jun 21, 2018
I believe Nigeria blogs and news line should always know d fact and truth abt Wat ever dey post.
D fact is dey demolished d place bcoz according to them d hotel was not built according to the plan which dey jst remember after 27yrs of existence despite showing dem all d document of d property

d picture above is not tru, bcoz der was not single guest wen dey came and nobody was arrested, der are videos which can prove dis. Dis were d people looting d property wen d demolition was going on

maina guest inn does not harbor prostitute it's a lodge were different people especially travelers lodge and even student on arrival stay der bfor dey get der accomadation in school and most especially new student

der was no notice or any writen document given bfor demolition took place

Every one kw d owner of mains guest inn to b a very peaceful man who has lived and invested in Maiduguri for over 35yrs.

Every document for d property was in order bt dey still went ahead to demolish it all bcoz he is not not an indegin. D whole demolition had targeted Christians and non indegine. I believe justice should b done

If BORNO state govnor wanted to build schools does it mean he has to demolish people property to do dt, even if he want to do dt he should hv done dt legally by compensating d owner not by taking it forcefully all bcoz dey r christains and non indegine and tink dey will still have peace after all dis atrocities. People of Nigeria justice must b done .
Re: Men And Women Arrested As Prostitutes Den Is Demolished In Borno. Photos by Estony: 7:16am On Jun 21, 2018
I believe Nigeria blogs and news line should always know d fact and truth abt Wat ever dey post.
D fact is dey demolished d place bcoz according to them d hotel was not built according to the plan which dey jst remember after 27yrs of existence despite showing dem all d document of d property

d picture above is not tru, bcoz der was not single guest wen dey came and nobody was arrested, der are videos which can prove dis. Dis were d people looting d property wen d demolition was going on

maina guest inn does not harbor prostitute it's a lodge were different people especially travelers lodge and even student on arrival stay der bfor dey get der accomadation in school and most especially new student

der was no notice or any writen document given bfor demolition took place

Every one kw d owner of mains guest inn to b a very peaceful man who has lived and invested in Maiduguri for over 35yrs.

Every document for d property was in order bt dey still went ahead to demolish it all bcoz he is not not an indegin. D whole demolition had targeted Christians and non indegine. I believe justice should b done

If BORNO state govnor wanted to build schools does it mean he has to demolish people property to do dt, even if he want to do dt he should hv done dt legally by compensating d owner not by taking it forcefully all bcoz dey r christains and non indegine and tink dey will still have peace after all dis atrocities. People of Nigeria justice must b done .
Re: Men And Women Arrested As Prostitutes Den Is Demolished In Borno. Photos by Revaldo: 7:35am On Jun 21, 2018
Nigerias everything they said about the issue of MAINA GUEST INN Is all lies and I can prove it..they was no single arrest of any body during the demolition and also since the establishment of the guest inn..Maina guest in was demolished becoz the owner waz nt a Muslim and waz nt from borno state..the hotel was never knw to be one which habor criminals as they claim and also prostitutes have never lived or patronised the guest inn..If u look at the entire hotels that were distroyed in maiduguri all belongs to non indigens..We need justice in this case.
Re: Men And Women Arrested As Prostitutes Den Is Demolished In Borno. Photos by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 21, 2018
You see say this Naija na lubbish... Them dey wear hijab straff but muric dey para say falz use people wey wear hijab dey dance shaku shaku...

#pretenders
Re: Men And Women Arrested As Prostitutes Den Is Demolished In Borno. Photos by Sardauna24(m): 7:54am On Jun 21, 2018
Odingo1:

Go to Saudi Arabia you will see many of them
fat lier
Re: Men And Women Arrested As Prostitutes Den Is Demolished In Borno. Photos by Sardauna24(m): 7:56am On Jun 21, 2018
Revaldo:
Nigerias everything they said about the issue of MAINA GUEST INN Is all lies and I can prove it..they was no single arrest of any body during the demolition and also since the establishment of the guest inn..Maina guest in was demolished becoz the owner waz nt a Muslim and waz nt from borno state..the hotel was never knw to be one which habor criminals as they claim and also prostitutes have never lived or patronised the guest inn..If u look at the entire hotels that were distroyed in maiduguri all belongs to non indigens..We need justice in this case.
Enemy of peace
Re: Men And Women Arrested As Prostitutes Den Is Demolished In Borno. Photos by Assassin101: 9:24am On Jun 21, 2018
MURIC where are you?

aren't you gonna sue these prostitues in hijab??!!
Re: Men And Women Arrested As Prostitutes Den Is Demolished In Borno. Photos by Marvin10(m): 9:45am On Jun 21, 2018
Go to Saudi Arabia you will see many of them[/quote]

Saudi Arabia is too far now....There are plenty of them in the northern part of Nigeria and even in IDP camps. Well i think poverty has driven many of them into prostitution and they therefore need to be empowered and rehabilitated.
Re: Men And Women Arrested As Prostitutes Den Is Demolished In Borno. Photos by EmmyNorse(m): 10:33am On Jun 21, 2018
Agadsman:
that means you never see anything be dat na
Re: Men And Women Arrested As Prostitutes Den Is Demolished In Borno. Photos by sexyanyabubakar(f): 2:49am On Jun 22, 2018
hope4nigeria:
this people can lie , those in the pictures were those who were looting the guest house properties during demolition, 10hrs notice were given before bulldozer arrived, everything in the guest house has been moved , immediately, there is no way any activities could still be ON to warrant arresting them for prostitution, I'm an eye witness, I can show pictures of the events/demolition, the guest house is own by my friends father, we attended University of Maiduguri together, they guest house never accommodate criminals nor prostitution, most of people who lodge there were travellers, they were just mentioning prostitution to justify the illegal demolition. Borno people are very bad people, that's why they are given the whole nation headache , this demolition is targeted at strangers who own properties, they are very bad people, if you're in Maiduguri, don't just be successful, if you're making it, they will either kill you or send you home empty. Curse is that Land. And blood will never depart from Maiduguri because they've killed many souls, wicked people,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking / Two Men Drug & Rape 8-Year-Old Girl To Coma In Rivers State (Photos) / 16-Year-Old Boy Breaks Into A Shop, Steals Laptop, Phones & Panties In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.