Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

Benedict Johnson- Help! Female Fans Threaten My Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benedict Johnson- Help! Female Fans Threaten My Marriage (1071 Views)

Arsenal Fans Threaten Music Star, Adekunle Gold / I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia / How Dare They Threaten My Life-says Kim Kardashian..(full Info Here)... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benedict Johnson- Help! Female Fans Threaten My Marriage by mamagee3(f): 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2010
He’s one of the playboys of Nollywood who hit limelight some years ago, but didn’t become a movie star until a few years back, and that was after his dream to make a career in music was dashed. Known for his mean and unperturbed roles, Benedict Johnson, in this encounter, raises alarm concerning the lustful attitude of his female fans, who, according to him, disturb him by calling him at odd hours, without minding whether his wife is with him or not.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/7767/7/help-female-fans-threaten-my-marriage-benedict-joh.html

(1) (Reply)

Goldie Goes Gaga In ‘don’t Touch’ Video / It’s So Difficult To Find A Wife, Says D’banj / Please Read Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.