Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Chioma Barbecues A Follower Who Rubbished Her Delicacy - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Chioma Barbecues A Follower Who Rubbished Her Delicacy (908 Views)

Secret behind Davido and Chioma Relationship And Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Barbecues A Follower Who Rubbished Her Delicacy by jenniferlove(f): 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
Chioma Barbecues A Follower Who Rubbished Her Delicacy

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/chioma-barbecues-a-follower-who-rubbished-her-delicacy/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Chioma Barbecues A Follower Who Rubbished Her Delicacy by Babyforever(f): 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
Is this what she has been feeding davido with shocked I thought she was an igbo lady sad who influence her into cooking all this crap

1 Like

Re: Chioma Barbecues A Follower Who Rubbished Her Delicacy by Martinez19(m): 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
Very good. All these frustrated, depressed, broke and psychotic individuals whose life problems are insurmountable and never end project their anguish on the innocent as if they are the cause of their problems. angry

Cc. thegeneralqueen, your input on this issue is needed grin
Re: Chioma Barbecues A Follower Who Rubbished Her Delicacy by ODeva(f): 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
Babyforever:
Is this what she has been feeding davido with shocked I thought she was an igbo lady sad who influence her into cooking all this crap
I tire o, gross
Re: Chioma Barbecues A Follower Who Rubbished Her Delicacy by udemzyudex(m): 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
Look at those big okro in her soup jeez.
Re: Chioma Barbecues A Follower Who Rubbished Her Delicacy by khalhokage(m): 1:04am On Jun 21, 2018
Babyforever:

What the hell are talking about? some people like the okro this way, your way of preparing a meal is not the only way or the best way.

Some people sef.

(1) (Reply)

Toshiba Satellite L40 / Lenovo U530 Touch 4TH Gen., Intel Core I7. 500gb, 8gb. / Iphone 6s Plus Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.