Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

The Ibo's Hate For Buhari Is Self Inflicted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ibo's Hate For Buhari Is Self Inflicted (3202 Views)

Anambra Election: APC Poor Outing ''Self Inflicted,' - Uche Nwosu / “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno / Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ibo's Hate For Buhari Is Self Inflicted by Almaiga: 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
mpianya39:

You can beg from now till 2019 bro grin grin we ain't trippin okay cool cool

Biafra must come cool cool
This will only happen in your wildest dreams. If you cowards are not ready to pick up Arms, forget it.

Re: The Ibo's Hate For Buhari Is Self Inflicted by dometome: 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
GMBuhari:

heheheheheh

The last time your ancestors tried they were slaughtered in millions , so don't come here and shout about saboteurs and teaching lessons
This time is going to be different. Tell me how many wars your army has won without external help? Let us debate about this. You don't even know that the Chadian Army, Cameroonian Army violates the"Nigerian" territory everyday and your champions do not do anything about it, Even the Senegalese army are in Yemen battling it out, while your overgrown babies are here harassing unarmed civilians. Just wait and see. The time shall come, Is it not the same people that say if a second civil war happens, Nigeria will not survive it? What exactly are we fighting for? If you know what is in the plan for you people. You will pity nigeria. But still I want to know how many wars your army has won, without external help.

1 Like

Re: The Ibo's Hate For Buhari Is Self Inflicted by GMBuhari: 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
Don't worry , this time it'll be The whole of North and South West against Yeebos , it'll be a dirty battle and i doubt any of you will survive it ..

You've created so much hate in the polity an average educated person wants a piece of you ...

Don't worry about army , they'll do just fine
dometome:
This time is going to be different. Tell me how many wars your army has won without external help? Let us debate about this. You don't even know that the Chadian Army, Cameroonian Army violates the"Nigerian" territory everyday and your champions do not do anything about it, Even the Senegalese army are in Yemen battling it out, while your overgrown babies are here harassing unarmed civilians. Just wait and see. The time shall come, Is it not the same people that say if a second civil war happens, Nigeria will not survive it? What exactly are we fighting for? If you know what is in the plan for you people. You will pity nigeria. But still I want to know how many wars your army has won, without external help.
Re: The Ibo's Hate For Buhari Is Self Inflicted by reality1010: 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
GMBuhari:
President Buhari originally submitted a budget of 2 billion Naira for Construction of the Terminal Building at Enugu Airport. But the National Assembly cut that budget from 2 billion Naira to 500 million Naira. Needless to say that this cut will slow down the pace of work on that critical infrastructure.

Deputy senate president, Senator Ike Ekweremadu is from Enugu State, but he was silent and watched as his colleagues cut the budget for that project.

President Buhari submitted a budget of 5 billion Naira being The Take-off Grant for the Maritime University in Delta State. But the National Assembly cut that budget from 5 billion Naira to 3.4 billion Naira.

All the the senators from the South South region, particularly Senator Ben Bruce watched as their colleagues slashed that budget.

Interestingly, the National Assembly left their budget untouched but rather added to it.

Tomorrow, Ndi Igbo will be screaming, “Buhari hates us, he is a wicked man, he doesn’t want to develop infrastructure in Igbo land;” and Senator Ekweremadu will be silent, watching as rancid Igbo people spill all manner of insults on the President. He will not open his mouth and tell ndi Igbo, he and his colleagues are responsible for the slow pace of work at that important airport.

Tomorrow, Niger Delta indigenes will be agitating, asking why that important university hasn’t taken off. And their representatives comfortably sitting in the “hallowed” chambers of the National Assembly will be silent.

Of what use is influence when you can’t use it, especially at critical moments.

Give me a break: ihe na eme anyi si anyi na aka.

Credit: Lemchi Chidi
Funny enough projects for South East and Niger Deltans were d ones slashed. So they should vote Buhari in 2019 to get things done abi?Pls take ur complain to Shiek Gumi in Kaduna,he will tell u wheter to vote PMB or not.
Re: The Ibo's Hate For Buhari Is Self Inflicted by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
DrGoodman:
Except you tell us the name of the senator who cut the cost of the Enugu airport work, we will be still saying its the executive and Buharri who slashed the cost to accommodate their own northern projects. I can also safely add that if not for Ekweremadu and other igbo senators, Buharri and his crew will remove the 500 m entirely.

Ekweremadu was there and fought for the airport with all other Igbo senators when Goodluck Jonathan was there. There's no way he will not continue the fight now.

Is your dumbness genetic or inflicted? or is your obfuscation as result of you getting paid for spreading lies?

1 Like

Re: The Ibo's Hate For Buhari Is Self Inflicted by DrGoodman: 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
jayfolarin:

Is your dumbness genetic or inflicted? or is your obfuscation as result of you getting paid for spreading lies?

E pain you abi? grin

1 Like

Re: The Ibo's Hate For Buhari Is Self Inflicted by adekolaelect(m): 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
DrGoodman:
Except you tell us the name of the senator who cut the cost of the Enugu airport work, we will be still saying its the executive and Buharri who slashed the cost to accommodate their own northern projects. I can also safely add that if not for Ekweremadu and other igbo senators, Buharri and his crew will remove the 500 m entirely.

Ekweremadu was there and fought for the ...airport with all other Igbo senators when Goodluck Jonathan was there. There's no way he will not continue the fight now.
humm hatred is an incureable virus which will not give the haters rest of mind & their reasoning organs will not work again bcs they have Eyes they can't see and all their sense organs will react negatively .
Re: The Ibo's Hate For Buhari Is Self Inflicted by DrGoodman: 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
adekolaelect:
humm hatred is an incureable virus which will not give the haters rest of mind & their reasoning organs will not work again bcs they have Eyes they can't see and all their sense organs will react negatively .

What is the name of the senator(s) who cut the budget?

For now, the only person we know is the presido.

1 Like

Re: The Ibo's Hate For Buhari Is Self Inflicted by mangoman00: 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
It is this kind of comment that comes out from people that call themselves sophisticated thinking that other people's sence of reasoning is blocked .My wish for u people is may Buhari treat u the way he treats Igbos shikena

1 Like

Re: The Ibo's Hate For Buhari Is Self Inflicted by dometome: 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2018
GMBuhari:
Don't worry , this time it'll be The whole of North and South West against Yeebos , it'll be a dirty battle and i doubt any of you will survive it ..

You've created so much hate in the polity an average educated person wants a piece of you ...

I asked a simple question.
Re: The Ibo's Hate For Buhari Is Self Inflicted by GMBuhari: 6:40am On Jun 24, 2018
So BadLuck JoeSatan didn't approve the repair and upgrade of your state's Airport But you want FulaniMan to ?
DrGoodman:

Ekweremadu was there and fought for the airport with all other Igbo senators when Goodluck Jonathan was there. There's no way he will not continue the fight now.

1 Like

Re: The Ibo's Hate For Buhari Is Self Inflicted by GMBuhari: 6:48am On Jun 24, 2018
No Yoruba or Hausa will board international flights from Enugu unless it's the last option , i doubt they'd stop over there even during Local flights, we do not cross our boundaries or overstay our welcome and we know how hateful Yeebos are that airport is for Biafraudians and Yeebos

However Lagos-Express way is for all Nigerians , even as you are , i am sure you've traveled that route at least once or twice in your life
it's everybody's road , those who sat there cutting the budget have passed through that route , and often pass through it even if they drive armored vehicles

I am not blaming anyone , i am just saying The Yeebos in NASS should come together and prevent YEEBOS from cutting allocation to YEEEEBOOOOS

Period
overall90:
The problem with you igbo haters is that you have one set of rules for yourselves and another set for the igbos.
budgets cut across all the zones especially the south but you have to single out the igbo to pour your opprobrium as usual.
if you blame the igbo law lawmakers for the budget cut of Enugu airport,who do you blame for similar cuts on Lagos -Ibadan exp,the east west rd.etc.
According to former president Bush,most often we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.unquote.
I must also add,that knowing who Buhari is.i won't be surprised if those cuts were made with his full knowledge and approval.
and finally for you fools insulting the igbo that are far better than you,I don't blame you at all because if not for the mistakes of people like azikiwe,most of you will be fetching water in the east by now but it is well.
Re: The Ibo's Hate For Buhari Is Self Inflicted by GMBuhari: 6:49am On Jun 24, 2018
Jonathan didn't give them , otherwise there wouldn't be the need to fight for anything now

Just imagine mentality

TheCabal:
Ibo politicians and their supporters are the evil knot which has held the east backward, dirty, confused, traumatized and lost.

Carefully read the response herein. Your stomach will turn, you become nauseated, then you will feel pity and finally find yourself gracefully reclining in apathy.

The Buhari (Presidency) earmarked 2BN for Enugu but the Ekweremadu and Co. (Senate) slashed it to 500M, yet this easterner is searching for Buhari (Presidency). The fool has refused to ask himself, where the 1.5BN naira will go but we know Ekweremadu will collect that money; because Saraki will not go to Enugu to collect, funds earmarked for Enugu projects.

The east will remain on its knees; politically, for generations.

1 Like

Re: The Ibo's Hate For Buhari Is Self Inflicted by GMBuhari: 6:54am On Jun 24, 2018
mangoman00:
It is this kind of comment that comes out from people that call themselves sophisticated thinking that other people's sence of reasoning is blocked .My wish for u people is may Buhari treat u the way he treats Igbos shikena

May Yeebos Be treated the way they've treated Buhari so far , all yeebos , SS,SE, ND and co

1 Like

Re: The Ibo's Hate For Buhari Is Self Inflicted by Yyeske(m): 6:55am On Jun 24, 2018
dometome:
Stop making mouth online, go start the war already since that's what you love

1 Like

Re: The Ibo's Hate For Buhari Is Self Inflicted by Yyeske(m): 6:58am On Jun 24, 2018
reality1010:
Funny enough projects for South East and Niger Deltans were d ones slashed. So they should vote Buhari in 2019 to get things done abi?Pls take ur complain to Shiek Gumi in Kaduna,he will tell u wheter to vote PMB or not.
The SE and SS gave him 5% in 2015 and he still won, slash it to 1% in 2019, he would still win. So stop making yourself look too important in the scheme of things in Nigeria, the Igbos especially have lost on the national level now.
Re: The Ibo's Hate For Buhari Is Self Inflicted by LIFEisSIMPLE: 7:00am On Jun 24, 2018
God bless you
DrGoodman:

1 Like

Re: The Ibo's Hate For Buhari Is Self Inflicted by Yyeske(m): 7:00am On Jun 24, 2018
DrGoodman:

What is the name of the senator(s) who cut the budget?

For now, the only person we know is the presido.
Even if the president did slash the budget, were the senators of the region sleeping and why didn't they complain?
Re: The Ibo's Hate For Buhari Is Self Inflicted by Jax1: 7:05am On Jun 24, 2018
Yyeske:
Even if the president did slash the budget, were the senators of the region sleeping and why didn't they complain?

Did u read the Senate's reply on that budget or u are the same set of mentally regressed Nigerians posting trash always

1 Like

Re: The Ibo's Hate For Buhari Is Self Inflicted by gurnam: 7:08am On Jun 24, 2018
dometome:

Have you ever heard a cocktail of AK47, bombs and low flying fighter straffing before, not talking of movies ooooh!?? Have you even seen an ordinary AK 47?

Ogbeni go and sleep and stop wasting time here!

See your mouth like war !
Re: The Ibo's Hate For Buhari Is Self Inflicted by phase1: 7:17am On Jun 24, 2018
GMBuhari:
I really hate you people with passion

How many of your other brothers have been accusing Buhari of spending money without a budget , didn't you scream about it when $500M
was withdrawn to buy Tuscano jets ? didnt you and your hate filled brothers accuse Buhari and APC of massive fraud for spending money before budget is approved ?? You people stink , You always come up aith another excuse , So after 7 Months that Buhari sumbitted the Budget , they finally passed it and you want him to return the budget so you can carry your wicked hateful mouths and fingers to continue writing Buhari is a fraud ??

I thought you once claimed to be Igbo. Thank God you've revealed yourself as a FRAUD. Abokii we also hate you with passion. The hate is mutual. Go and die.

2 Likes

Re: The Ibo's Hate For Buhari Is Self Inflicted by Yyeske(m): 7:22am On Jun 24, 2018
Jax1:

Did u read the Senate's reply on that budget or u are the same set of mentally regressed Nigerians posting trash always
The question is why blaming the president for the slash
Re: The Ibo's Hate For Buhari Is Self Inflicted by GMBuhari: 7:46am On Jun 24, 2018
phase1:

I thought you once claimed to be Igbo. Thank God you've revealed yourself as a FRAUD. Abokii we also hate you with passion. The hate is mutual. Go and die.

Are you sure brain is not paining you ?

Never have and never will

Re: The Ibo's Hate For Buhari Is Self Inflicted by Ihateyoumod: 7:52am On Jun 24, 2018
ovadozes:

Why are you making it look like it was only the projects in the south east that have their budgets cut??
What stops Buhari from sending the budget back to the national assembly so that the correct thing can be done??
I am against the budget cut but my conclusion is that we have a weak president who is equally clueless, if he is the anti corruption czar that he is claiming to be, what stops him from punishing whoever that is responsible? Both 2016 and 2017 budgets were padded yet the perpetrators are walking free!!!

The senate has the power to alter the budget so no one can get punished. Secondly, this is June, u want him to send the budget back to pple who held the budget for over 6months bfre passing it??.

The NASS cut the budget of critical projects and inserted over 6k projects likebuyinh of keke napep, sewing machines, motor cycles,....purchase, purchase, purchase....u know what tht means ryt??
Re: The Ibo's Hate For Buhari Is Self Inflicted by Fatherofdragons: 8:45am On Jun 24, 2018
Lol Nigerians are indeed hypocrites, look at the op that is obviously a hate-filled mother fvcker has the audacity to call others hateful.

in his own deranged head it is okay to hate Gej but an abomination to hate buhari.

#Childrenofhate.
Re: The Ibo's Hate For Buhari Is Self Inflicted by Fatherofdragons: 8:51am On Jun 24, 2018
GMBuhari:
So BadLuck JoeSatan didn't approve the repair and upgrade of your state's Airport But you want FulaniMan to ?

This aboki was really born to hate.
Re: The Ibo's Hate For Buhari Is Self Inflicted by Fatherofdragons: 8:53am On Jun 24, 2018
GMBuhari:

lol every body wants a piece of u aboki's too including me.
Re: The Ibo's Hate For Buhari Is Self Inflicted by GMBuhari: 9:47am On Jun 24, 2018
Typical ''They hate us Igbo Mentality" What did the Liepobian write before i wrote my previous comment ? when you kinsman errs , you dont gather to reprimand but when another man fights you , you start shouting marginalization, ICC , WHO up and down
Fatherofdragons:

This aboki was really born to hate.
Re: The Ibo's Hate For Buhari Is Self Inflicted by DrGoodman: 10:16am On Jun 24, 2018
Yyeske:

Abaribe spoke out about it, and DSS arrested him that same morning.
Re: The Ibo's Hate For Buhari Is Self Inflicted by DrGoodman: 10:17am On Jun 24, 2018
GMBuhari:
Typical ''They hate us Igbo Mentality" What did the Liepobian write before i wrote my previous comment ? when you kinsman errs , you dont gather to reprimand but when another man fights you , you start shouting marginalization, ICC , WHO up and down

Hate go kee you o

1 Like

Re: The Ibo's Hate For Buhari Is Self Inflicted by GMbuharii: 10:45am On Jun 24, 2018
Yyeske:
The SE and SS gave him 5% in 2015 and he still won, slash it to 1% in 2019, he would still win. So stop making yourself look too important in the scheme of things in Nigeria, the Igbos especially have lost on the national level now.

who cares,you lots can go ahead and make him presi for life. Enjoy ur nigeria.

#proudly5%EDO

1 Like

Re: The Ibo's Hate For Buhari Is Self Inflicted by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 24, 2018
I hv stopped reading gibberish a longtime ago

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Breaking News Obasanjo Lands / JUST IN: INEC Recounts Aso Rock Results. / Adeyinka Grandson Pleads For Financial Support. Please Let's Help Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.