Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Cee-c And Her Hips Make A Statement Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-c And Her Hips Make A Statement Online (1574 Views)

Bbnaija’s Cee-c And Her Hips Slay In Short Skirt (photos) / #bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cee-c And Her Hips Make A Statement Online by 10Ebisco: 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
BBNaija housemate Cee-C is a stunner.

The beautiful housemate has shared a stunning new image of herself rocking a =figure hugging orange dress that clung to her body revealing her curvy figure.

Nice!

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/cee-c-and-her-hips-make-statement-online.html

Re: Cee-c And Her Hips Make A Statement Online by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mannerless hips

2 Likes

Re: Cee-c And Her Hips Make A Statement Online by melodyogonna(m): 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
cee-c forehead kill you there grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cee-c And Her Hips Make A Statement Online by Oyindidi(f): 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Mannerless hips
Jealousy

2 Likes

Re: Cee-c And Her Hips Make A Statement Online by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
Oyindidi:
Jealousy
Oburu na ihuru m n'anya, gwa m Kam mara. Enwerem Ike kwere gi

I na-enye m nsogbu
Re: Cee-c And Her Hips Make A Statement Online by Oyindidi(f): 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Oburu na ihuru m n'anya, gwa m Kam mara. Enwerem Ike kwere gi

I na-enye m nsogbu
I don't understand. Type in English

2 Likes

Re: Cee-c And Her Hips Make A Statement Online by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
Oyindidi:
I don't understand. Type in English
If you love me, let me know. I might consider you instead of troubling me
Re: Cee-c And Her Hips Make A Statement Online by Munzy14(m): 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
ceec Nwelu ya enwe. Many many good!.

2 Likes

Re: Cee-c And Her Hips Make A Statement Online by Claireshan1(f): 10:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
Which one is cee cee and her hips makes statement online

Biko Ayam not understanding explain
Re: Cee-c And Her Hips Make A Statement Online by Oyindidi(f): 6:36am On Jun 21, 2018
FortifiedCity:
If you love me, let me know. I might consider you instead of troubling me
Love? How did I trouble you?

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In "Shades By Juliet Ibrahim"- Photos / Photos: Anyiego Unveiled 2018 Rolls-royce At Birthday Bash / Yoruba Movie Star Odunlade Adekola And Family Share Lovely Family Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.