Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Page Is Real - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Page Is Real (285 Views)

My Facebook Page Is Saying Boost Unavailable / Make Extra N500, When Open This Link. Jus Try It, It Is Real / How Do I Know My International Passport Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Page Is Real by elvison601: 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
Good day,

Trust you doing great?

It takes hard work, dedication and hours of practice for YOU to be where you are today,Page International Financial Services Limited admires your passion and sentiments

Money should not spoil your plans for this Year when you can access instant QUICK CASH

Start a project with EASE today...We've Got You covered.

Our business model is to provide simple money solutions to you with lower rate. Get from 200 thousand to 5 Million naira without collateral and guarantor just with the following scanned documents

- 6 Months Salary Account Bank Statement (PDF format) from December 2017 till today, you can generate it yourself via internet banking, it is acceptable provided it is PDF.
- FG means of Identification (Voters card, Drivers license, International passport, National ID card)
- Work ID card
- Employment letter/Confirmation letter/Salary review/Last promotion letter(Optional)

We also do Buy Backs of Loans from Microfinance Banks in case you have and disburse the remaining balance to you at lower rates.

Look forward to meeting your needs and expectations.

Kindly call to get started

08039532322 or via

enwodu@pagefinance.com
www.pagefinancials.com
Best Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Free Whatsapp Download For Android / Ios / Blackberry / EDC Rainbow Disposable Pod, Bright Colors, Mini Size, Draw-activation / Macbook Air (11.6)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.