Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Breaking: Trump Signs Order To Keep Migrant Families Together - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking: Trump Signs Order To Keep Migrant Families Together (630 Views)

Donald Trump Signs On A Woman's Chest During Campaign Visit In Iowa (Pics) / Biden Signs Order Banning Supply Of Dollar Bills To Russia / Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Trump Signs Order To Keep Migrant Families Together by nwosadify: 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
US President Donald Trump has signed an executive order that would keep families together after they get detained crossing the border illegally.

read more at https://www.newdiplomatng.com/2018/06/20/breaking-trump-signs-order-to-keep-migrant-families-together/

Re: Breaking: Trump Signs Order To Keep Migrant Families Together by alhassanyusuf29(m): 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
it still wont stop inyamuri flat.head from tropping to America to develop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Trump Signs Order To Keep Migrant Families Together by Truckpusher(m): 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lucasbalo ,I hope this will reduce your hate speech against your President. cheesy
Re: Breaking: Trump Signs Order To Keep Migrant Families Together by Lucasbalo(m): 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
Truckpusher:
Lucasbalo ,I hope this will reduce your hate speech against your President. cheesy
First of all, it's not hate speech. It is the truth. I never call your contant abuses and attacks on Buhari as a hate speech against Buhari. Critiqueing the leadership of my country is the essence of 1st amendment which i presume is alien to you. My grouse with him is beyond politics. He's a master racist and vile one at that. If you live in America, you will loath him as much as I do. I have known of his bigotry for over 30 years. I do not like any one who think of me as an animal. He's an abberation and abomination .

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Trump Signs Order To Keep Migrant Families Together by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 21, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:

You that go to Saudi Arabia to work as houseboys and girls nko?
Re: Breaking: Trump Signs Order To Keep Migrant Families Together by Lucasbalo(m): 5:49am On Jun 21, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
How are they going to get a visa to US. Trampy doesn't give a hoot about them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Biggest Companies In The World / Russian Stocks Plummet By 21% After Putin’s Speech On Ukraine / Russia And China To Advance ‘fair World Order’ – Moscow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.