Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

This Photo Of Cee-c And Her Hips Is Trending Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Photo Of Cee-c And Her Hips Is Trending Online (2397 Views)

BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame / #bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Photo Of Cee-c And Her Hips Is Trending Online by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
BBNaija housemate, Cee-C is a stunner in this latest photo of her.

The beautiful housemate has shared a stunning new image of herself rocking a figure hugging orange dress that clung to her body revealing her curvy figure.

Below Is The Mouth Watering Photo:

News From Brainnews https://www.brainnewsradio.com/photo-of-cee-c-and-her-hips/

Lalasticlala
Re: This Photo Of Cee-c And Her Hips Is Trending Online by nuelzy: 11:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
Market must sell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Photo Of Cee-c And Her Hips Is Trending Online by indulge01: 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
Never Will I Show My N*De Again, Plenty Men Sending Me D**K Pic – Bobrisky

https://www./2018/06/never-will-i-show-my-nde-again-plenty-men-sending-me-dk-pic-bobrisky.html
Re: This Photo Of Cee-c And Her Hips Is Trending Online by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
nuelzy:
Market must sell

Where? tongue tongue grin grin cheesy
Re: This Photo Of Cee-c And Her Hips Is Trending Online by Ezigboune: 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
Re: This Photo Of Cee-c And Her Hips Is Trending Online by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:33am On Jun 21, 2018
Ezigboune:
Her hips... her business
Aww
Re: This Photo Of Cee-c And Her Hips Is Trending Online by Tamarapetty(f): 7:40am On Jun 21, 2018
Classy!

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Cee-c And Her Hips Is Trending Online by utenwuson: 10:48am On Jun 21, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Where? tongue tongue grin grin cheesy
national assembly
Re: This Photo Of Cee-c And Her Hips Is Trending Online by Auladimeji(m): 11:08am On Jun 21, 2018
Oh my God,I thought we got a break from Ccee news

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Cee-c And Her Hips Is Trending Online by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 21, 2018
Mtchew
Re: This Photo Of Cee-c And Her Hips Is Trending Online by daveP(m): 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
Unlike that famous song, This hips are lying

See set look money, you kon dey expect make we look her hip?
failed attempt. nexxxxt!!!

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani flaunts her nipples and abs in see-through underwear (Photos) / Naira Marley Talks About How To Join His New Label Marlian Records (video) / Wow FUNKE Akindele Buys 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lekki Phase 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.