Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Phenomenal Lautech Medic Bags 8 Distinctions - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Phenomenal Lautech Medic Bags 8 Distinctions (3049 Views)

Meet UNIUYO’s Best Graduating Medicine And Surgery Student With 14 Distinctions / Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan / 5 Distinctions In My WEAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phenomenal Lautech Medic Bags 8 Distinctions by Yohh: 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
Basic123:

grin..

By the way,a good doctor is not recognized by his Alma matter but how good he applied himself.
So u knew this and were still belittling other schools?
I still stand with my words though
UCH is a great institution arguably the biggest hospital in d country, but her status as undergraduate and postgraduate medical school is overtly overrated..
Re: Phenomenal Lautech Medic Bags 8 Distinctions by Basic123: 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
Yohh:

So u knew this and were still belittling other schools?
I still stand with my words though
UCH is a great institution arguably the biggest hospital in d country, but her status as undergraduate and postgraduate medical school is overtly overrated..
really ? grin

UCH herself too is not even great.

stop the hate and enjoy your life.

you don't have to bring someone else thing down to promote your own!
Re: Phenomenal Lautech Medic Bags 8 Distinctions by drdianne: 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
it's a shame that all that is celebrated by citizens of nigerian and it's government are winners of Big Brother Naija and the likes where lack of morals and modesty is the order of the day. They celebrate people involved in activites that add no value to one's life or encourage youths to be innovative inventors and deep thinkers, rather make people lose faith in hardwork and excellence. Youths are deceived into believing that being popular, being a celebrity or internet or social media sensation is all that matters and being all these things can come at any cost no matter how unaceptable it might seem. And then the elderly ones keep saying we children of nowadays don't study anymore. This is one out of the numerous reasons education is the way it is. If their lecturers had treated them the way they treat students presently would they have turned out the way they did, would they have had the various opportunities they had? Hardwork and excellence was greatly rewarded; scholarships outside the country,internships in prestigious companies and industries. They didnt have to worry about meals, they didnt have to worry about money to sort a course which they knew so well at the tip of their fingers but that if not sorted would have to fail the course or have an automatic missing script, they had a lot of teachers willing to tutor and mentor them in their field of interest. Now it's either they are beasts that can't be approached or they are just not cut out for such; they are only ther for the money. writing about the things that have gone wrong in nigeria is an endless task and won't change anything all one can do is try to be an agent of change in our circle of influence and hope and pray that circle keeps expanding. may God help the youths of nigeria.
HSfoundation:

The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology LAUTECH, Ogobomoso just graduated a fresh set of doctors from its medical school since 2016, one of the newly qualified is a quintessential personality who has broken all known records of distinctions in the citadel of learning;
PLEASE MEET THE PHENOMENAL STEPHEN ADEDOKUN

He just graduated from LAUTECH after spending 10years without repeating a class . The extra 4 years were due to strikes and LAUTECH :ownership tussle.

HE HAD DISTINCTIONS EIGHT OUT OF THE TEN DEPARTMENTS HE HAD HIS BASIC MEDICAL AND CLINICAL TRAINING AS A MEDICAL STUDENT:

Distinction in Anatomy in 300L
Distinction in Physiology in 300L
Distinction in Biochemistry in 300L
Distinction in Pathology in 400L
Distinction in Pharmacology in 400L
Distinction in Obstetrics and Gynecology in 500L
Distinction in Surgery in 600L
Distinction in Community Medicine in 600L

Good job Stephen Adedokun

1 Like

Re: Phenomenal Lautech Medic Bags 8 Distinctions by hagiosfemi(m): 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
I have a course mate who have toured this path, people like this have their brains already made from heaven

(1) (2) (Reply)

HiztoryBox: See How Killing Of Twins Was Stopped In Nigeria / "I Feel They Are Harassing Me" Says Woman Who Took IELTS 21 Times, Spent N2.9m / Institute Of Chatered Economist Of Nigeria (icen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.