Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,618 members, 7,827,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Dangote Cement’s N179 Billion Dividend Excites Shareholders - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Cement’s N179 Billion Dividend Excites Shareholders (5524 Views)

Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders / Dangote Cement Obajana Hit By Fire Disaster / NB Recommends N33 Billion Dividend …links Performance To Cost Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Cement’s N179 Billion Dividend Excites Shareholders by chuksanambra: 8:34am On Jun 21, 2018
Abdulnur:
Boycott Dangote cement na grin

Most infrastructure construction ongoing in the SW are supplied by Lafarge. By the time you go to the site of collapsed buildings and see the cement used there, you'll understand the reason. They all used Dangote cement.
Re: Dangote Cement’s N179 Billion Dividend Excites Shareholders by raphnic25(m): 8:39am On Jun 21, 2018
dangotesmummy:
speak to my son cool

Speak to APT Securities and Funds Limited
or visit www.aptsecurities.com
or email info@aptsecurities.com
Re: Dangote Cement’s N179 Billion Dividend Excites Shareholders by raphnic25(m): 8:42am On Jun 21, 2018
EddieCAD:
How do I become a shareholder at Dangote Cement Company Nig. Ltd? undecided
Re: Dangote Cement’s N179 Billion Dividend Excites Shareholders by dotun365: 9:09am On Jun 21, 2018
sassysure:
What dangote is doing in Nigeria is not biz.
How I wish there will arise a government that will open doors to small scale biz to grow.
We all hail and praise him but he single handedly pocketed the Nigerian biz. Is he not from the north again.
We scream and shout but they rule and control us till tomorrow.
Biz,politics,population,security apparatus,nnpc,name them.
And me and my fellow southerners are busy liking their nyash.
They are subtly and aggressively championing an Islamic Nigeria funded by these billionaires through oil from the south and we are very comfortable with such.

It might take time but my ethnic group will secede from them. The rest that feels comfortable with what is going on can continue.

Tell the richest man in your ethnic group to take his company public by listing on the stock exhcnage then we'll know he's serious for business. If you want to partake in the dividends go and buy dangote stocks it's that simple. instead of moaning and moaning aboutwhether it's islamic nigeria or not

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement’s N179 Billion Dividend Excites Shareholders by dotun365: 9:12am On Jun 21, 2018
Are you ready to make the sacrifices(not blood sacrifice oh, I mean personal discipline to continue to reinvest in your business and not squander the profits like many Nigerian enterpreneurs.)
Patosky4U:
Who God have bless!! Nobody can curse!!! Dangote I will be richer than you one day.
Re: Dangote Cement’s N179 Billion Dividend Excites Shareholders by skales67(m): 9:52am On Jun 21, 2018
ultron12345:
shut up if u have nothing to say, is there not lafarge and bua cement. Elephant and UNICEM nko

Oga you shut up! Where have you seen cement dealers sell Elephant and UNICEM cements?
Re: Dangote Cement’s N179 Billion Dividend Excites Shareholders by dangotesmummy: 10:06am On Jun 21, 2018
Nealson:

Mummy Abi make I send mine too?. .. wink
Oya send yours too cool
Re: Dangote Cement’s N179 Billion Dividend Excites Shareholders by dangotesmummy: 10:07am On Jun 21, 2018
raphnic25:

the rock of ages Jesus Christ is my security
Re: Dangote Cement’s N179 Billion Dividend Excites Shareholders by Patosky4U: 10:16am On Jun 21, 2018
dotun365:
Are you ready to make the sacrifices(not blood sacrifice oh, I mean personal discipline to continue to reinvest in your business and not squander the profits like many Nigerian enterpreneurs.)

I have developed myself in all aspect. All I need is just the grace to get that connection that will elevate me.
Re: Dangote Cement’s N179 Billion Dividend Excites Shareholders by Nealson(m): 11:03am On Jun 21, 2018
dangotesmummy:
Oya send yours too cool

Ok now

Take am

Diamond bank
Ogbemudia Isaac Nealson
Re: Dangote Cement’s N179 Billion Dividend Excites Shareholders by dangotesmummy: 11:18am On Jun 21, 2018
Nealson:

Ok now

Take am

Diamond bank
Ogbemudia Isaac Nealson
the blessings of the Lord maketh rich and adds no sorrow. Go in peace wink
Re: Dangote Cement’s N179 Billion Dividend Excites Shareholders by ultron12345: 11:30am On Jun 21, 2018
skales67:

Oga you shut up! Where have you seen cement dealers sell Elephant and UNICEM cements?
Lafarge nko, BUA cement nko

(1) (2) (Reply)

Papyrus Magazine Holds Business Mix Gala Night, Connects Business Executives Wit / Importing Fairly Used Items / How To Create A Forum Like Nairaland{its Free}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.