Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

We Didn’t Endorsed Buhari For 2019 Presidential Election, Says CAN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Didn’t Endorsed Buhari For 2019 Presidential Election, Says CAN (591 Views)

Ayo Da Silva: I Will Sue Presidency For Claiming I Endorsed Buhari / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Didn’t Endorsed Buhari For 2019 Presidential Election, Says CAN by chidima2019: 2:57am On Jun 21, 2018
The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) yesterday debunked claims that it has endorsed President Muhammadu Buhari for the 2019 presidential election, dissociating itself from endorsement of Buhari by a political group, Change Advocates of Nigeria, using similar CAN acronym with the Christian body.

Speaking on the report, CAN President, Rev. Supo Ayokunle, stated that the association “has been drawn to a report with the title: ‘CAN says no vacancy in Aso Rock, endorses Buhari, Oshiomhole’ as published on some online media platforms.”

According to CAN, “After reading the report, we have come to realise that the statement was issued by a political movement, Change Advocates of Nigeria, with the same acronym, CAN.
“We wish to reiterate here that the Christian body has not endorsed President Buhari or any other presidential aspirant for election. We wish to urge the public to discountenance the claim because it did not emanate from Christian Association of Nigeria at all.”

Ayokunle explained that “CAN recognises the right of political groups to perform their activities and also endorse whoever they deem fit in support of their political aspirations, disassociating its members from the political group using its acronym ‘CAN’.

“While we are presently making enquiries to determine the circumstances behind a group deploying our acronym for political mileage, we call on Nigerians once again to dismiss the alleged report as coming from CAN.

“We pray for all that are contesting for one position or the other including the incumbent president that the will of the Lord will come to pass in their lives and that the best person in the mind of God would emerge victorious in the name of Jesus Christ.”

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/06/we-didnt-endorsed-buhari-for-2019_21.html

3 Likes

Re: We Didn’t Endorsed Buhari For 2019 Presidential Election, Says CAN by sarrki(m): 2:58am On Jun 21, 2018
You endorse or no endorse

We are Pmb to the core

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Didn’t Endorsed Buhari For 2019 Presidential Election, Says CAN by GavelSlam: 3:03am On Jun 21, 2018
No more Naira rain from the presidency.

You don't have patents or copyright to the acronym CAN. So, what CAN cannot CAN can.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Didn’t Endorsed Buhari For 2019 Presidential Election, Says CAN by ipobarecriminals: 3:42am On Jun 21, 2018
sad lipsrsealed sad
Re: We Didn’t Endorsed Buhari For 2019 Presidential Election, Says CAN by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 3:57am On Jun 21, 2018
CAN CAN
POLITICAL CAN
DIVISIVE CAN
BRIBERY BRIBERY CAN
PMB1523 DOES NOT NEED YOUR ENDORSEMENT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Didn’t Endorsed Buhari For 2019 Presidential Election, Says CAN by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:13am On Jun 21, 2018
CAN the Christians house cannot endorse a Terrorist of the status of Buhari.

Buhari the Butcher of Christians can't be our President beyond 2019.

No Fulani will Rule Again...! They are all scions of Othman DanFodio whose only agenda is to enslave the better Christians South.

Let there be more shots to Buhari from CAN. No retreat no Surrender

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Didn’t Endorsed Buhari For 2019 Presidential Election, Says CAN by koboko69: 4:53am On Jun 21, 2018
The one una endorse.

He win? .....mtcheeew!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Didn’t Endorsed Buhari For 2019 Presidential Election, Says CAN by anibirelawal(m): 4:54am On Jun 21, 2018
Who una endorsement epp before keep it to yourself.

Certainly, PMB tiill 2023!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Didn’t Endorsed Buhari For 2019 Presidential Election, Says CAN by nwoke37: 5:01am On Jun 21, 2018
I remember asking my father if Nigeria got its independence too early... He told me Nigeria would have been worse if we got independence later... He mentioned how the politicians are more corrupt now than during the time of Nigeria's independence wherein those leaders worked together for Nigeria's development/independence...

He also mentioned that the current politicians we have now are even willing to sell Nigeria if they have the chance... He kept on repeating that there is no hope for Nigeria.. cry cry

I later mused over my father's words...
I realized our politicians have in fact been selling Nigeria bit by bit... Because of corruption, we have poor power supply, substandard roads, un- regular water supply, poor education facilities, poor health facilities, etc..
Without those facilities you can't attract jobs(both domestic and foreign)... so we have high rates of poverty... And because of high rates of poverty we have high rates of insecurity...

What I know is that once oil ceases to become a major thing in our world, Nigeria would cease to exist as a nation, if corruption isn't massively tackled..

I hope one day Nigeria proves my father wrong, that there's hope for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t Endorsed Buhari For 2019 Presidential Election, Says CAN by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:09am On Jun 21, 2018
nwoke37:
I remember asking my father if Nigeria got its independence too early... He told me Nigeria would have been worse if we got independence later... He mentioned how the politicians are more corrupt now than during the time of Nigeria's independence wherein those leaders worked together for Nigeria's development/independence...

He also mentioned that the current politicians we have now are even willing to sell Nigeria if they have the chance... He kept on repeating that there is no hope for Nigeria.. cry cry

I later mused over my father's words...
I realized our politicians have in fact been selling Nigeria bit by bit... Because of corruption, we have poor power supply, substandard roads, un- regular water supply, poor education facilities, poor health facilities, etc..
Without those facilities you can't attract jobs(both domestic and foreign)... so we have high rates of poverty... And because of high rates of poverty we have high rates of insecurity...

What I know is that once oil ceases to become a major thing in our world, Nigeria would cease to exist as a nation, if corruption isn't massively tackled..

I hope one day Nigeria proves my father wrong, that there's hope for Nigeria

Corruption has never been the problem of Nigeria. If u wanna hear the truth nwoke......it's the Fulani Agenda that's the problem since 1914 till date.
Go do ya research bro.

3 Likes

Re: We Didn’t Endorsed Buhari For 2019 Presidential Election, Says CAN by seguno2: 5:16am On Jun 21, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Corruption has never been the problem of Nigeria. If u wanna hear the truth nwoke......it's the Fulani Agenda that's the problem since 1914 till date.
Go do ya research bro.

The Fulani agenda that Buhari is pursuing full strength hence the CAN refused to endorse him

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t Endorsed Buhari For 2019 Presidential Election, Says CAN by seguno2: 5:19am On Jun 21, 2018
GavelSlam:
No more Naira rain from the presidency.

You don't have patents or copyright to the acronym CAN. So, what CAN cannot CAN can.

The naira rain is now directed at Babachir, Buratai, Maina, NHIS Director, Aso Rock clinic Director and other Fulanis who hold you and other southerners in the bondage of slavery

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t Endorsed Buhari For 2019 Presidential Election, Says CAN by DAntivirus: 5:19am On Jun 21, 2018
Question: Can CAN lie?
Answer: Yes, CAN can lie!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Didn’t Endorsed Buhari For 2019 Presidential Election, Says CAN by madridguy(m): 6:46am On Jun 21, 2018
I think Fulani have been giving you severe headache. So the problem no longer Luggard?

ZKOSOSO:

Go do ya research bro.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Didn’t Endorsed Buhari For 2019 Presidential Election, Says CAN by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:08am On Jun 21, 2018
madridguy:
I think Fulani have been giving you severe headache. So the problem no longer Luggard?

Naaa...!! Fulanis don't give me headache Oga mi. I personally treated their FucckUps way back in Feb 2000 in the streets of Kaduna state.
Am sure most of them are still reciting the 'Shahada of ZKOSOSO' in their respective abode of Hell Fire.

Did it. Would do it againnnnn

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Massacred Shiites They Were Silent, Then He Turn To Christians.... / 2019: Former Governor, Alao Akala Joins Oyo Governorship Race / Celebrating Aketi, The Man With Uncommon Vision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.