Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,487 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Shatta Wale Apologizes For Leaked Sextape - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Apologizes For Leaked Sextape (1535 Views)

Tiwa Savage Leaked Sextape Is A Publicity Stunt (see This) / Kezie Reacts To Leaked Sextape Of Princess, His Friend / Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shatta Wale Apologizes For Leaked Sextape by Mandynews(f): 3:19am On Jun 21, 2018
Dancehall artist, Shatta Wale has rendered an unqualified apology over the leaked video which captures the genitals of a man being sucked by a lady posted on his snapchat platform.

The self acclaimed Dancehall King has strongly stated his innocence about the video.

The multiple award winning artistes in respect of his own brand and the reputation of the product brands he represents; Book Baker Beef and Kasapreko’s Stormz Energy Drink, has urged the public to pardon him for such unpleasant exhibition.

Read full statement below;

For the unfortunate display of obscenity on my personal snapchat platform on Tuesday, June 19 – a material that was mistakenly posted by one of my associates, I apologize to the people of Ghana for such unpleasant exhibition.

I apologize to all SM fans who felt and still feel slighted by such a move.

My sincere apology to my label, Zylofon Music and also to all my Corporate Partners.

The brand Shatta Wale is a law-abiding one; one that will not do anything untoward to bring it and its partners into disrepute. The brand would also not do anything to affect the sensibilities of the large following and support it commands.

Finally, I apologize to the media for any unfortunate outburst that were directed at them concerning this incident.

Thank you

-Signed –

Charles NiiArmah Mensah (Shatta Wale)

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/06/21/shatta-wale-apologizes/

Re: Shatta Wale Apologizes For Leaked Sextape by itspzpics(m): 3:37am On Jun 21, 2018
I see u Don leak am nah.
Re: Shatta Wale Apologizes For Leaked Sextape by mumureloaded(m): 3:55am On Jun 21, 2018
for fūck sake we don't need that. thanks for updating our xvideo
Re: Shatta Wale Apologizes For Leaked Sextape by falcon01: 4:55am On Jun 21, 2018
You dont owe anybody an Apology
Re: Shatta Wale Apologizes For Leaked Sextape by DAntivirus: 5:02am On Jun 21, 2018
My distaste for this guy is stronger than the stink of a skunk. and it all fueled up when he slapped his bouncer on live stage.

Proud stupid tout singing rubbish...
Re: Shatta Wale Apologizes For Leaked Sextape by LifeDrama: 5:42am On Jun 21, 2018
I don't know why people keep their nude on phones or laptops. Can somebody tell me why?
Re: Shatta Wale Apologizes For Leaked Sextape by BoboKush(m): 9:52am On Jun 21, 2018
LifeDrama:
I don't know why people keep their nude on phones or laptops. Can somebody tell me why?

To compare n contrast the changes in one genitals in future abi na bad tin to do
Re: Shatta Wale Apologizes For Leaked Sextape by Tamarapetty(f): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2018
No prob dear grin
Re: Shatta Wale Apologizes For Leaked Sextape by Coneheads(f): 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
Oporoko bronco. A conehead grin

(1) (Reply)

Assistant To Maheeda Actress Anita Says I Have Given My Life To Christ / Claim Davido Is Their Member / Photos Of Femi Kuti, Wizkid's Son, Zion & Baby Mama In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.