Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,128 members, 7,842,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Romelu Lukaku: We Were So Poor Mother Borrowed Bread For Us To Eat - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Romelu Lukaku: We Were So Poor Mother Borrowed Bread For Us To Eat (29869 Views)

Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" / Meet Romelu Lukaku's Look Alike :jerry / Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romelu Lukaku: We Were So Poor Mother Borrowed Bread For Us To Eat by egopersonified(f): 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
something snapped
emancipation of the mind
ease is a greater threat to progress than hardship
Re: Romelu Lukaku: We Were So Poor Mother Borrowed Bread For Us To Eat by emi14: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
akanbiaa:
When a bank borrows you money and you struggle to pay back, do you still show appreciation after completing payment?
Oga bank? We talking about food here. The woman in question have no business with banks...i guess
Re: Romelu Lukaku: We Were So Poor Mother Borrowed Bread For Us To Eat by emi14: 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
abeliver:

init from a bakery his mum borrowed the bread??....

also she later paid for it.
She paid no doubt. Appreciation is important
Re: Romelu Lukaku: We Were So Poor Mother Borrowed Bread For Us To Eat by emi14: 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
akanbiaa:
They borrowed on Friday and paid on Monday. Left to me as owner of bakery I would have given them free bread sometimes as part of my social responsibility to the community that let my bakery thrive.

Obviously there must be
Re: Romelu Lukaku: We Were So Poor Mother Borrowed Bread For Us To Eat by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Liar!
Belgium that is very developed and one of the strongest economy. All these stars like to bobo us. angry
See you, people go tru hard times like this in America too, especially if you are of black descent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nwankwo Kanu And His Wife, Amara In Loved Up Photo / Army Team Loses Football Match In Kaduna As Violence Breaks Out. Photos / Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.