Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:36 PM

My Wife’s Niece Set My Son On Fire - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife’s Niece Set My Son On Fire (742 Views)

I Told My Wife Not To Kiss My 6-Month-Old Son On The Mouth: Am I Wrong? / Taking Care Of My Wife's Niece : Please Advise Me!! / Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife’s Niece Set My Son On Fire by Tphil(m): 7:32am On Jun 21, 2018
MY FAMILY IS ANGRY WITH ME FOR LETTING HER GO UNPUNISHED…
My wife and I have been married for a couple of years and we have two lovely kids together; a boy and a girl. My wife’s 13 year old niece was brought to live with us. My wife has been the bread winner of her family since I married her and I don’t see anything wrong with It. Am from a wealthy home and am also a business man and I have more than enough. Ever since my wife’s niece came to live with us, we have been good to her and we even treat her like she was our own child.

READ More: https://www.bellaoblog.com/6-mates-you-must-marry/

Early this year my wife and her driver was returning from the market and they met my five years old daughter by the gate crying bitterly. They rushed to her and asked why she was crying. She didn’t answer but ran to her mum and was dragging her to follow her. My wife and the driver followed her to our back yard and behold our three years old son was on fire with my wife’s niece watching and doing nothing to help.

READ More: https://www.bellaoblog.com/my-wifes-niece-set-my-son-on-fire/
My wife collapsed at the sight of it. Our driver put off the fire and rushed him to the clinic but our son couldn’t make it to the clinic as he died on the way to the clinic for he was seriously burnt. My wife’s niece was asked what happened and she said my son insulted her so she put fuel on him and set him on fire. As am writing this, my wife is still in the psychiatry hospital fighting to recover from the shock. I sent my wife’s niece back to her mother but my family members are angry with me insisting I should have made her face the law. Was I wrong to have let her go unpunished?

Read full story>> https://www.bellaoblog.com/my-wifes-niece-set-my-son-on-fire/
Re: My Wife’s Niece Set My Son On Fire by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 05, 2018
You were wrong! But are you sure she does not have mental problems? Because setting a child on fire for insulting her is a bit too extreme. Even I myself who people complain of having a bad temper wouldn't do such a thing, I would just spank the child and probably report him to the parents so that they could correct him.
But I think they should have her psychologically examined, their may be something psychologically wrong with her.

(1) (Reply)

Why Live At Lekki? / Home Appliance:must Have Before End Of 2018 / "We Don't Have Children Outside Of Marriage In Our Village" Is A Rubbish Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.