Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Why The Devil Discourages You From Praying In Tongues. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The Devil Discourages You From Praying In Tongues. (225 Views)

Apostle Suleman Praying In His Private Jet. Video Emerges (Photos) / How The Catholic Church Discourages People From Taking Bible To Church / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why The Devil Discourages You From Praying In Tongues. by Revadebola: 7:57am On Jun 21, 2018
WHY THE DEVIL DISCOURAGES YOU FROM PRAYING IN TONGUES.

1. He can't understand your prayer whenever you pray in tongues.
2. Praying in tongues, destroys and frustrates the the activities and powers of darkness.
3. Praying in tongues set confusion amidst the coven of witchcraft.
4. The devil and enemies cannot hinder prayers prayed in tongues.
5. Praying in tongues is God's hotline prayer language.
6. Whenever you pray in tongues, you speak directly to God.
7. Praying in tongues causes spiritual reinforcement for you.
8. Praying in tongues releases the anointing of the Holy Spirit upon you.
9. Praying in tongues sets your spiritual antenna to hear clearly from God.
10. Praying in tongues makes you pray God's perfect will into your life.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Lord Jesus Christ, I repent from my sin and accept You into my heart as my Lord and Savior.
2. Lord Jesus Christ, baptize me with Your Holy Spirit with evidence of speaking in tongues.
3. Holy Spirit endure me with Your power.
4. Father, help me to be a witness for Jesus Christ.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Rapture Of The Church? / Beware Of Criminals Disguised As Pastors / “nobody Helps People Like Pastors, Not Even Governments” – Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.