Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Jacinda Ardern Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jacinda Ardern Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) (20919 Views)

Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job / Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering / Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jacinda Ardern Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
Walahi Nigeria is a shithole
Re: Jacinda Ardern Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
freemanbubble:
beautiful

just six weeks.

but here in Nigerian it is three months and i heard the other day they are even planning to make it four months
The way the runs things is different from ours. How many men would assist their wives in house chores after omuogwo visit?. They just few

2 Likes

Re: Jacinda Ardern Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by TITOBIGZ(m): 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2018
ABE G WHEN BUBU GO GET BELE. angry angry sad sad
Re: Jacinda Ardern Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by ardrockltd(m): 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
congrats
Re: Jacinda Ardern Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by oloyede252(m): 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2018
MarieSucre:
Let me further burst your brain.

Jacinda Ardern, the Prime Minister of New Zealand is not married. In fact she is having this child with her boyfriend who met 5 years ago.

Just imagine, imagine say na Nigeria. We no go hear word again, e go baby mama this, baby that.
hope you actually did burst anybody's brain
Re: Jacinda Ardern Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
MarieSucre:
Let me further burst your brain.

Jacinda Ardern, the Prime Minister of New Zealand is not married. In fact she is having this child with her boyfriend who met 5 years ago.

Just imagine, imagine say na Nigeria. We no go hear word again, e go baby mama this, baby that.
Double standard is our culture here
Re: Jacinda Ardern Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by Blonchilli(m): 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
Quality20:
and some yeye women will tell u that because of some work/careers they can't give birth except after some years- which work is more serious than that of a prime minister?
Which career? Oloshoism grin grin grin
There's nothing that can't be managed simultaneously with understanding
Re: Jacinda Ardern Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by whiteTORTIISE(m): 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
The Prime Minister of New Zealand, Jacinda Ardern has given birth to her first child, a girl.

This makes her only the second elected leader in modern history to give birth while in office.

Ms Ardern was admitted to a hospital in the city of Auckland early on Thursday morning, four days after her due date.

The 37 year old will take six weeks of maternity leave, and has now passed on her duties to Deputy Prime Minister Winston Peters.

However, she said she would remain in charge by continuing to read cabinet papers during her time away.

Ms Ardern broke news of the birth on social media, saying she felt very lucky and thanking staff at the hospital in Auckland.

In a statement, she also said:

Ms Ardern, who was elected in October, announced in January that she and her partner Clarke Gayford were expecting a baby.

She is the youngest prime minister the country has had since 1856.

In 1990, Benazir Bhutto gave birth to a daughter while serving as Pakistan's prime minister, a first for an elected world leader.

https://lailasnews.com/new-zealand-prime-minister-jacinda-ardern-gives-birth-to-baby-girl/

My client in NZ told me yesterday. She said their prime minister will have 3 month maternal leave not 6weeks. And the deputy will take over. The Deputy is a Maori from the southern part of New Zealand. maybe she d allow me into NZ Sha. I can't wait to see my Visa this week. I want an NZ citizenship.

I am tired of SARS and Nigeria.
Re: Jacinda Ardern Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
asuustrike2009:

The way the runs things is different from ours. How many men would assist their wives in house chores after omuogwo visit?. They just few

Lol. The full parental. peace is 7 months. Her husband will handle the remaining 4. How many Nigerian men will do it?
Re: Jacinda Ardern Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
Blonchilli:

Which career? Oloshoism grin grin grin
There's nothing that can't be managed simultaneously with understanding

The full parental leave is 7 months, with maternity leave being the first 3 months. How many of you Nigerian men will opt to take care of a baby who cries day and night(especially at night), clean baby sh*t, change pampers, carry the child to public places for fresh air i.e market, church/mosque, school play grounds etc for the next 4 months.
Re: Jacinda Ardern Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by thugmansion(m): 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
Standardcosting:
Never in Nigeria
Attainment of an age where you become docile/impotent is a requirement for presidency

You get kouth.... grin
Re: Jacinda Ardern Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by thugmansion(m): 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
Standardcosting:
Never in Nigeria
Attainment of an age where you become docile/impotent is a requirement for presidency

You get mouth.... grin
Re: Jacinda Ardern Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2018
freemanbubble:
beautiful

just six weeks.

but here in Nigerian it is three months and i heard the other day they are even planning to make it four months

In Canada, it is 12 months with an option to extend it to 18 months but with 33% pay cut.
Re: Jacinda Ardern Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) by Blonchilli(m): 10:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

The full parental leave is 7 months, with maternity leave being the first 3 months. How many of you Nigerian men will opt to take care of a baby who cries day and night(especially at night), clean baby sh*t, change pampers, carry the child to public places for fresh air i.e market, church/mosque, school play grounds etc for the next 4 months.

I did. I didn't comment to start a gender fight please. Don't generalize please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City / Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return / The Facts And Fallacies Of The War In Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.