Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,941 members, 7,848,792 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? (7654 Views)

A Decent Single Babe Pls Hit Me Up / 29 Year Old London Nigerian Girl Wanting Uk Single Nigerian Man For Friendship: / 29 Year Old London Nigerian Girl Wanting Uk Single Nigerian Man For Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2010
Hallo grin grin
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by lizzybabe1(f): 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2010
You said you are doing some research in a UK Uni? Aren't there pretty chicks in your Uni? You know in the Library kiss, hanging about the front of the Lab kiss or chicks on the same programme as yourself.
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by Kimberlie(m): 11:38pm On Jun 05, 2010
lizzybabe1:

You said you are doing some research in a UK Uni? Aren't there pretty chicks in your Uni? You know in the Library kiss, hanging about the front of the Lab kiss or chicks on the same programme as yourself.

Thanx Lizzybabe1. You r very correct! I've equally been luking at those quarters, unfortunately, I'm still to find one matured single lady to call my own (whom I want 2 share d rest of my life wiv) - more than 89% of the girls I've "seen" r white (am not trying 2 b a racist here, but 2 b honest wiv u, I'm not sure I'm willing 2 live a life outside my immediate moral settings); on the other hand, the few girls who r of african descent r just 2 young (age < 20yrs) 2 discuss such important issues like marriage wiv them.

Besides, I don't think it's a bad idea to air my mind in such a reasonable web community, where the majority of its members is composed of the category of pple I've chosen 2 dissipate my energy in discussing issues of utmost concern 2 me. Cheers!
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 05, 2010
Have you tried the local churches around? Usually you will meet like-minded individuals there.
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by Kimberlie(m): 12:45am On Jun 06, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Have you tried the local churches around? Usually you will meet like-minded individuals there.

Hello Ebonyeyes,

I'm obviously spreading my tentacles including the local churches (but excluding pubs and party venues - am not antisocial though) and other places where 'like-minded individuals' can be found, Thanx 4 ur concern.
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by denzel2009: 1:05am On Jun 06, 2010
Kimberlie:

Hello Ebonyeyes,

I'm obviously spreading my tentacles including the local churches (but excluding pubs and party venues - am not antisocial though) and other places where 'like-minded individuals' can be found, Thanx 4 your concern.

Try Peckham Rye Lane too.Loads of nice nice girls, I met my ex very close to the cinema there.
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by r231(m): 1:12am On Jun 06, 2010
^^^^^^^hehehehehe

well you can come to the club

i will fix you up with one nice churchly chick grin grin
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by Kunbee: 1:34am On Jun 06, 2010
hmmmmmm undecided undecided
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by honeric01(m): 1:37am On Jun 06, 2010
Missy B:

Lol!! Brava!!
Dividiamo quei soldi € 250 a testa. . . . . visto k siamo sorelle. grin grin  tongue wink

ms interviewer, you're getting old oo, your mates don almost marry finish, when u go leave your interviewing office? husband don finish oo except you go manage scraps. lipsrsealed
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by r231(m): 1:40am On Jun 06, 2010
Kunbee:

hmmmmmm undecided undecided

madam
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by Kunbee: 1:44am On Jun 06, 2010
yes
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by r231(m): 1:54am On Jun 06, 2010
Kunbee:

yes

how u dey
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by Kunbee: 2:03am On Jun 06, 2010
Alive
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by na2day2(m): 2:13am On Jun 06, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

ovularia, i sent u a msg on yim
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by chika98: 2:15am On Jun 06, 2010
So this excludes those of us that are in the US?

OP
This dude is brave and like he said. . . You'd never know. Pretty sure dude has gotten some emails already. grin
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by zebra543: 2:21am On Jun 06, 2010
Its funny your telling him where to pick up women, thats not a good start! Love lives in strange places, you will meet a girl like yourself by chance! Devils dwell in churches, i learnt that pretty badly! @op is that a question? or is it a joke?
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by Kimberlie(m): 2:48am On Jun 06, 2010
chika98:

So this excludes those of us that are in the US?

OP
This dude is brave and like he said. . . You'd never know. Pretty sure dude has gotten some emails already. grin

I'm only concerned about d distance - didn't work 4 me in d past, guess u can see where am coming from?,  If u still want us 2 give it a try I wudn't mind, but u may b d one 2 relocate in d long-run, Cheers!
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by Kimberlie(m): 2:51am On Jun 06, 2010
zebra543:

Its funny your telling him where to pick up women, thats not a good start! Love lives in strange places, you will meet a girl like yourself by chance! Devils dwell in churches, i learnt that pretty badly! @op is that a question? or is it a joke?

Thanx 4 ur contribution Zebra543, but d devil I know is still better than d angel I don't knw, grin
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by chika98: 3:06am On Jun 06, 2010
Do you have permanent stay in the UK?
Which state in eastern Nigeria are you from?
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by Kimberlie(m): 3:15am On Jun 06, 2010
chika98:

Do you have permanent stay in the UK?
Which state in eastern Nigeria are you from?

Imo and u?
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by chika98: 3:20am On Jun 06, 2010
You didnt answer my first question. . . Go on answer that.
We are from the same state
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by Kimberlie(m): 3:29am On Jun 06, 2010
Please if u don't mind can we keep that for a later day's discussion we may have in private for reasons best known 2 me? Thanx! Glad 2 knw we're 4rm same state.
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by chika98: 3:31am On Jun 06, 2010
Right
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by Kimberlie(m): 3:31am On Jun 06, 2010
Send me an email please if u don't mind. Thanx!
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by na2day2(m): 3:41am On Jun 06, 2010
i sense a "THESEEKER" moment coming up lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by chika98: 3:57am On Jun 06, 2010
Go and check your email and answer my question.
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by Kimberlie(m): 3:59am On Jun 06, 2010
, have responded already
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by Pharoh: 7:02am On Jun 06, 2010
Wish you best of luck but you can try asking any of your trusted Nigerian brothers so they can recommend something good for you.
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by MissyB1(m): 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2010
honeric01:

ms interviewer, you're getting old oo, your mates don almost marry finish, when u go leave your interviewing office? husband don finish oo except you go manage scraps. lipsrsealed
No, thanks! I'D rather die single than settle with You. kiss kiss
I'm loving ma freedom and I still have alotta time to throw around . . .
Thanks 4 Your dispensable concern. wink
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by honeric01(m): 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2010
Missy B:

No, thanks! I'D rather die single than settle with You. kiss kiss
I'm loving ma freedom and I still have alotta time to throw around . . .
Thanks 4 Your dispensable concern. wink

Either was i looking to have you hooked, was never free in the first place and never would i be free to have wanna settle with you.

keep up the good nun job, you're good at it. cool
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by MissyB1(m): 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2010
honeric01:

Either was i looking to have you hooked, was never free in the first place and never would i be free to have wanna settle with you.

keep up the good nun job, you're good at it. cool
I don't mingle with the kinda peeps You roll with. . . .Sorry, there would be no hook up. Get off ma back and attend to Your boyfriend. wink kiss
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by honeric01(m): 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2010
Missy B:

I don't mingle with the kinda peeps You roll with. . . .Sorry, there would be no hook up. Get off ma back and attend to Your boyfriend. wink kiss

Yea, the peeps i roll with ain't you level, so you were never qualified to roll with them grin grin grin

Hook does not exist in this case cool

Already on another back, infact on other backs worthy of attention tongue tongue

Adios kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need A Sweet Sugar Mummy Of Any Age / Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates / Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.