Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

Lady Calls Out A Man Who Parked His Car To Masturbate In Front Of Her Shop. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Calls Out A Man Who Parked His Car To Masturbate In Front Of Her Shop. (1083 Views)

Man Who Parked Wrongly Got This On His Car When He Returned (photos) / Story And Picture Of Lady Who Parked Her SUV And Jumped On Mainland Bridge / Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Calls Out A Man Who Parked His Car To Masturbate In Front Of Her Shop. by queensera(f): 8:54am On Jun 21, 2018
A Nigerian lady @theonlysweetyville took to her instagram page to share a video of a man who parked in front of her shop to masturbate and later asked her if she liked it, last night, in Lagos.

She Wrote:

Wonder shall never end, I thought have seen it all.. Untill a man parked in front of my shop and got down, for a minute I thought he wanted to buy  shawama across the road but I was shocked when this lonely man brought out is dick to self-service off Lagos stress right in front of my shop, I can't believe what my eyes just saw.. It feels I was dreaming, no be only go see this one oo #thisislagos #whataday

Source & Watch IG Video Below:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/lady-calls-out-a-man-who-parked-his-car-to-masturbate-in-front-of-her-shop-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Lady Calls Out A Man Who Parked His Car To Masturbate In Front Of Her Shop. by ayokenny37(m): 9:41am On Jun 21, 2018
why the man no go self-service seeing these your b__bs?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out A Man Who Parked His Car To Masturbate In Front Of Her Shop. by queensera(f): 9:53am On Jun 21, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Re: Lady Calls Out A Man Who Parked His Car To Masturbate In Front Of Her Shop. by officialteemi(m): 10:59am On Jun 21, 2018
the man was just showing her,his own product...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Simi Twerks With Just Her Pant And Adekunle Gold Spotted Something Else! / PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe, Toyin Abraham At Bobrisky’s Birthday Dinner / Was Davido Really Shot At Yesterday In Ede?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.