Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Older Or Younger Look: Which Do You Prefer? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Older Or Younger Look: Which Do You Prefer? (1682 Views)

Poll: I Prefer The

Older Look: 0% (0 votes)
Younger Look: 75% (6 votes)
Who Cares??: 0% (0 votes)
Its A Useless Thread!!!: 25% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) / The Older Or Present Ways Of Getting Things Done,which Is More Effective? / NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Older Or Younger Look: Which Do You Prefer? by Sissy3(f): 7:04am On Jun 10, 2010
iice:

Or being mistaken for a child when one isn't angry grin

abi? i remember back in my days, a female pro. was younger(very young) than her age therefore she had to work extra hard fashion-wise/acting much older so she could be taken seriously by the students cause she is easily mistaken as one of the student. people started suggesting to her to grow wrinkles so as to appear older and be taken seriously. you can imagine.
Re: Older Or Younger Look: Which Do You Prefer? by oyinda3(f): 7:06am On Jun 10, 2010
young people usually want to look older while older people will want to look younger.

for me, I would like to look a bit older. but i'm sure when I reach a certain age, I will be wishing the opposite.
Re: Older Or Younger Look: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 10, 2010
I want to get rid of my baby face angry
Re: Older Or Younger Look: Which Do You Prefer? by tayoast(m): 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2010
Kunbee:

Tayo dat is just gross lipsrsealed

Is it??
there's no harm in hugging  kiss  kiss
Re: Older Or Younger Look: Which Do You Prefer? by tayoast(m): 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2010
kip it cuming tongue
Re: Older Or Younger Look: Which Do You Prefer? by Kunbee: 11:16pm On Jun 10, 2010
tayo_ast:

Is it??
there's no harm in hugging  kiss  kiss

There is
Re: Older Or Younger Look: Which Do You Prefer? by tayoast(m): 11:21pm On Jun 10, 2010
gud pple of NL, is there ANY harm in hugging
Re: Older Or Younger Look: Which Do You Prefer? by Kunbee: 11:43pm On Jun 10, 2010
Yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

100 Days After The CHIBOK Abduction-What Next? / Ericsson Distributing Free Laptops! / PHCN And IKEDC Staff Caught In Their Shameful Act!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.