Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,093 members, 7,852,696 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

Actress Omotoyosi Jaiyesimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Omotoyosi Jaiyesimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Pictures (830 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) / Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Omotoyosi Jaiyesimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Pictures by CastedGist: 10:44am On Jun 21, 2018
GistMore.com

Actress Omotoyosi jaiyesimi is celebrating her birthday today 21th June 2018. She took to her page and wrote;

Alhamdulillah Robil Alameen! All thanks, praises and adorations belong to my Almighty ALLAH for giving me an opportunity to witness and celebrate another year of life. Also thankful to my earthly parent for nurturing me into d graceful and lovely woman am becoming.

Thank u ALLAH for another all the experience that u gave me this past year, Thank u for giving me all the happiness dat gave me time to celebrate, Thank u for d knowledge of life u hve granted me, Thank u so much for absolutely everything my lord. On this wonderful and special day of mine June 21st that I adore and cherish most, I pray to Almighty Allah to grant me long life in abundant gud health, wealth and peace of mind, may He turn my sorrow to happiness, may dis my new year be the beginning of success and breakthrough, may He bless me wit all my heart desires and may His everlasting joy, happiness, blessings and mercy never depart frm me now and always(Amen). It's officially the Queen's birthday. Happy birthday to me O J

GISTMORE :: http://www.gistmore.com/actress-omotoyosi-jaiyesimi-celebrates-birthday-stunning-pictures

Lalasticlala

Re: Actress Omotoyosi Jaiyesimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Pictures by CastedGist: 10:44am On Jun 21, 2018
sad
Re: Actress Omotoyosi Jaiyesimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Pictures by ladyF(f): 10:45am On Jun 21, 2018
I don't know her, I don't have TV to watch
Re: Actress Omotoyosi Jaiyesimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Pictures by itspzpics(m): 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
So she's an actress too

(1) (Reply)

See Top Disabled Female Models In The World You Must Know / 6yrs Old Boy That Aspires To Become A Model Dressed Up Like Miracle On His B/d / “so You Smoke?” — Don Jazzy Was Caught On Camera Smoking And You Won’t Believe W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.