Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Sars Harass A Man In Delta,steal His Gold Watch And Money,then Handcuff Him(pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sars Harass A Man In Delta,steal His Gold Watch And Money,then Handcuff Him(pics (681 Views)

Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) / Three Men Kill Their Friend In Order To Steal His Dangote Truck. Photos / Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sars Harass A Man In Delta,steal His Gold Watch And Money,then Handcuff Him(pics by Mztarstrechy(m): 11:28am On Jun 21, 2018
A Nigerian guy took to Facebook to share the story of how he was harassed by SARS officials in Agbor.They stole his gold watch and took his money.He also said the SARS officials abandoned their handcuff and ran away.

See screenshots below

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/sars-harass-man-in-agborsteal-his-gold.html

Re: Sars Harass A Man In Delta,steal His Gold Watch And Money,then Handcuff Him(pics by Mztarstrechy(m): 11:29am On Jun 21, 2018

Re: Sars Harass A Man In Delta,steal His Gold Watch And Money,then Handcuff Him(pics by Jochabed(f): 11:30am On Jun 21, 2018
Some of the SARS are like hungry Lions,the will pounce on anything the see that will benefit them.
Re: Sars Harass A Man In Delta,steal His Gold Watch And Money,then Handcuff Him(pics by hardywaltz(m): 11:31am On Jun 21, 2018
I hate SARS with all my heart
Re: Sars Harass A Man In Delta,steal His Gold Watch And Money,then Handcuff Him(pics by Tonnexy: 11:46am On Jun 21, 2018
Sars again?
Re: Sars Harass A Man In Delta,steal His Gold Watch And Money,then Handcuff Him(pics by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 21, 2018
This is crazy, its hard to identify a lit SARS officer because they always look dirty and pissed.

They just pack themselves put for unmarked car and be driving around town harrasing citizens. I wonder how many criminals cases they attend to in a month.

They don't have purpose, aim and objectives,

(1) (Reply)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece's Breast / Hocking!! 17-year-old Girl Rushed To Hospital After Marathon Cex With Boyfriend / Gay Lecturer Caught And Exposed In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.