Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Speed Darlington Vows To Kill The Person Who Scratched His Car (video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Speed Darlington Vows To Kill The Person Who Scratched His Car (video) (682 Views)

Drunk Man Found Lying Unconsciously After Forgetting His Car At Shrine (photos) / A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) / Bayo Bankole 'Boy Alinco' Had Accident In US, His Car Damaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speed Darlington Vows To Kill The Person Who Scratched His Car (video) by Ochiboy11: 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nigeria America based musician Speed Darlington is in a very bad mood after someone scratched his new car and he's vowed to kill the person responsible when he finds them. In a video shared online, he said he is willing to die in the process of fighting the person who scratched his car and adds that no one will miss him since he has no wife or kids, therefore he has nothing to lose. Sharing the video on Instagram, he wrote:
"Jealous people won’t let me be. I wise I know who did this I swear. The pig comes on ig watch my videos then go deface my car. Whoever did this knows me. This is NOT a laughing matter. It's NOT done by a white person black or brown person did this. African or American black am not sure but it's not a whiteperson because very few live where I live.
Source: www.nairaplus.com/2018/06/speed-darlington-vows-to-kill-the-person-who-scratched-his-car-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htgRDJCkcDM
Re: Speed Darlington Vows To Kill The Person Who Scratched His Car (video) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
angry

Mr. Darlington, the movement of your lips was something else.

The name "Speed lips" would fit
Re: Speed Darlington Vows To Kill The Person Who Scratched His Car (video) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
But he was really angry sha
Re: Speed Darlington Vows To Kill The Person Who Scratched His Car (video) by bolafez(m): 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
eehya
Re: Speed Darlington Vows To Kill The Person Who Scratched His Car (video) by Ochiboy11: 7:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Speed Darlington Vows To Kill The Person Who Scratched His Car (video) by Sunnynaz: 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
Bad belle people dey oo
Re: Speed Darlington Vows To Kill The Person Who Scratched His Car (video) by Zonacom(m): 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hate speech. DSS should arrest this guy

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 1gb For N200 On Mtn Sim Card / 10 Laws Everyone Is Guilty Of Breaking / Residential Land For Sale 650k: At OBADA RICHFIELD Estate Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.