Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

House Painting - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / House Painting (430 Views)

Painters/ Experts In The House. Is This An Ideal Price For House Painting? / Call Us For House Painting / Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

House Painting by oyewalesamuel: 12:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
Please to all painter,Engineers and Architect in the house,kindly help with color selection combination to paint a bungalow,the roof of the house is black and the house has a wall belt that divide the exterior walls in the middle and window hood. what combination of color will add to the beauty of the house?am planning of painting the down part with Dove grey,off white for the wall belt and window hood and cream for the top.Please advice and share your views.Thanks in anticipation.
Re: House Painting by oyewalesamuel: 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2018
waiting for you kind response pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: House Painting by DInkMan(m): 8:35am On Jul 06, 2018
oyewalesamuel:
Please to all painter,Engineers and Architect in the house,kindly help with color selection combination to paint a bungalow,the roof of the house is black and the house has a wall belt that divide the exterior walls in the middle and window hood. what combination of color will add to the beauty of the house?am planning of painting the down part with Dove grey,off white for the wall belt and window hood and cream for the top.Please advice and share your views.Thanks in anticipation.

Post pics. it will make it descriptive.

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate/property Requests/needs Only... Get In Here!!! / I Urgently Need Someone To Accomodate Me / Southern Green Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.