Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Crowd Welcomed Buhari To Azare In Bauchi As He Visits Over Disaster - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Welcomed Buhari To Azare In Bauchi As He Visits Over Disaster (24992 Views)

The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) / Crowd Welcomed Gov. Yahaya Bello Along Lokoja Abuja Road: See Photos / Festus Keyamo Speaks On The Crowd That Welcomed Buhari In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Welcomed Buhari To Azare In Bauchi As He Visits Over Disaster by contigiency(m): 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
aboladejohnny:
When I was younger, I used to think that people who uses recommended/Medicated glasses � are intelligent until I realized Buhari uses one sad

You see what you are doing to yourself in the public. Must you state how naive you are in a forum like this? I said this because that your problem as a little child has gotten worse. Unfortunately, you are advertising it. If not, how can you liken someone who have attained what buhari has attained in life as unintelligent person? For him to have gotten to the level where he is today as only the second person in Nigeria after obasanjo to have ruled this country as a former military and now a civilian president, among all other mouth watering achievements he has accomplished shows that he is at the highest level among intelligent Nigerians. And he got to that level not because he is among the richest Nigerians, but for the niche he carved for himself in all his endeavor. Today, him and his family dine with people of the highest rank the world over. Please tell me how such a person can be called unintelligent person.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcomed Buhari To Azare In Bauchi As He Visits Over Disaster by CoolAmbience(m): 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
aboladejohnny:
When I was younger, I used to think that people who uses recommended/Medicated glasses � are intelligent until I realized Buhari uses one sad

....''who uses recommended / medicated glasses" indeed.

The same way I used to see anyone who had a smart phone ladden with data as articulate and sensible...you just proved me wrong.

My brother, go learn English o, time still dey!

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcomed Buhari To Azare In Bauchi As He Visits Over Disaster by SergiusOgun2019(m): 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
It is a must for people to leave their comfort for "sight seeing". not everyone there is a patriot, some are filled with hate because of the manner at which He drives the country.
Additionally, the person in question is a CFRN.

BARR, HON SERGIUS OSEASOCHIE OGUN FOR 2019
Re: Crowd Welcomed Buhari To Azare In Bauchi As He Visits Over Disaster by OTayobami(m): 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
I for vote pdp for 2019 o but to me they seem not 2 be havin the right candidate, peopl wey i dey see na looters looters
Re: Crowd Welcomed Buhari To Azare In Bauchi As He Visits Over Disaster by Donspicey: 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
Result Of Unemployment,,,, Back2daura2019
Re: Crowd Welcomed Buhari To Azare In Bauchi As He Visits Over Disaster by senatordave1(m): 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
Bauchi people love him.them,kano and katsina always give him the highest votes.he got 1.3 million here in 2003 and 2011.i see him getting close to 2 million next year
Re: Crowd Welcomed Buhari To Azare In Bauchi As He Visits Over Disaster by ifymadu: 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
Yet he found it very difficult visiting Benue and Taraba where his bubu herdsmen commits unimaginable havocs
Re: Crowd Welcomed Buhari To Azare In Bauchi As He Visits Over Disaster by Faad77(m): 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
with all indication and signs now, it certain Baba 'll win in 2019
Re: Crowd Welcomed Buhari To Azare In Bauchi As He Visits Over Disaster by dheilaw1(m): 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ancecoker:
Wonderful Wonderful Buhari...

We can't wait to have you back 2019..

We warned them not to vote for you in 2015 but they refused...

This is payback time...

We want you Baba.... grin shocked
you are resigning to fate cos you know Buhari is undefeatable
Re: Crowd Welcomed Buhari To Azare In Bauchi As He Visits Over Disaster by che182: 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
Jgovt:
98% of them including the so called ministers and co are illiterates so it’s not a big deal
And the good part of it is that it is this same illiterates that give votes! Now can you see him winning again?
Re: Crowd Welcomed Buhari To Azare In Bauchi As He Visits Over Disaster by Ekajuk: 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@APROKOGIRL

President Muhammadu Buhari has arrived in Bauchi on a condolence visit to the state.

The aircraft conveying the President touched down at the Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa International Airport, Bauchi at about 9:30 am on Thursday.

President Buhari was welcomed to the state by Governor Muhammed Abubakar and the Speaker of Bauchi State House of Assembly, Kawuwa Damina.

He was also received by the Director General of the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), Mr Mustapha Maihaja, as well as the Secretary to the Bauchi State Government, Mr Mohammed Nadada, among other top government officials.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/12329/president-buhari-visits-azare/

cc; lalasticlala

and PMB did not visit IMO State when same happened
Re: Crowd Welcomed Buhari To Azare In Bauchi As He Visits Over Disaster by kindnyce(m): 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nathdoug:
if I ask you now to list 5 good and healthy reasons why you love PMB what would you say

There goes the narrative again. Ask around your hood.
As for me, I know what I'm saying.
Re: Crowd Welcomed Buhari To Azare In Bauchi As He Visits Over Disaster by DTaj: 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
emeijeh:
And which one is he visits over disaster?

Humans were slaughtered in a certain state and buhari never showed up.

This Buhari sef na wah!

Emeh, you took the words out of my fingers!

Who are the President's advisers for God's sake I have always been a supporter of Buhari from 2003 (my posts here and elsewhere clearly showed this slant), but on this condolence visit, it's a no-no!

Why would the President visit Bauchi state within 48 hours of a natural disaster but only visited states where people are murdered several days after?

APC is committing too many unforced errors, aside consistent in-fighting among its chieftains, for my liking. Only yesterday, I could not understand how Fayemi and the other Yoruba Governors and statesmen contrived to forget to have the Vice President (a Yoruba man!) pay homage to the Ewi of Ado-Ekiti before the mega rally in Ado!!! The VP only did damage control by visiting the monarch (and other monarchs in Ekiti state) today. In the first instance, how did that error (of 'not visiting' them) occur?

I honestly want Buhari to win a 2nd term in 2019 because of the positive changes he has instituted in diverse sectors of the economy, and the eradication of "open stealing" of public resources, etc. However, these unforced errors are too much!!!

The toga of 'my people first' (Ijaw supremacy) was one the major factors that killed Jonathan's Presidency (and got him voted out) but to think that Buhari was meant to do things differently

Amazing!

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcomed Buhari To Azare In Bauchi As He Visits Over Disaster by emeijeh(m): 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
DTaj:

Emeh, you took the words out of my fingers!

Who are the President's advisers for God's sake I have always been a supporter of Buhari from 2003 (my posts here and elsewhere clearly showed this slant), but on this condolence visit, it's a no-no!

Why would the President visit Bauchi state within 48 hours of a natural disaster but only visited states where people are murdered several days after?

APC is committing too many unforced errors, aside consistent in-fighting among its chieftains, for my liking. Only yesterday, I could not understand how Fayemi and the other Yoruba Governors and statesmen contrived to forget to have the Vice President (a Yoruba man!) pay homage to the Ewi of Ado-Ekiti before the mega rally in Ado!!! The VP only did damage control by visiting the monarch (and other monarchs in Ekiti state) today. In the first instance, how did that error (of 'not visiting' them) occur?

I honestly want Buhari to win a 2nd term in 2019 because of the positive changes he has instituted in diverse sectors of the economy, and the eradication of "open stealing" of public resources, etc. However, these unforced errors are too much!!!

The toga of 'my people first' (Ijaw supremacy) was one the major factors that killed Jonathan's Presidency (and got him voted out) but to think that Buhari was meant to do things differently

Amazing!

Well spoken man!

You must be a Roger Federer fan like me smiley
Re: Crowd Welcomed Buhari To Azare In Bauchi As He Visits Over Disaster by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
Baba Buhari broadening and consolidating his support base to ensure his inevitable victory in 2019 - while it continues to pain the wailers as they come to the full realisation that none of their adopted candidates can come close to sniffing Aso Rock till at least 2023 and beyond.

Re: Crowd Welcomed Buhari To Azare In Bauchi As He Visits Over Disaster by Charlico2(m): 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
aboladejohnny:

I guess you are still young mentally because you never grew up with your thinking style. A real pity!
Re: Crowd Welcomed Buhari To Azare In Bauchi As He Visits Over Disaster by Johnnyessence(m): 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
But when killings of people are much in zamfara state, he wasn't there to sympathise with them. Buhari failed woefully in insecurity in this nation.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomed Buhari To Azare In Bauchi As He Visits Over Disaster by tuniski: 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
kindnyce:
And some online PVC-LESS fellows will be talking trash.
Real people on the street loves pmb
Real people in Bauchi Abi? Get small sense nau
Re: Crowd Welcomed Buhari To Azare In Bauchi As He Visits Over Disaster by tuniski: 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
Baba Buhari broadening and consolidating his support base to ensure his inevitable victory in 2019 - while it continues to pain the wailers as they come to the full realisation that none of their adopted candidates can come close to sniffing Aso Rock till at least 2023 and beyond.
Shallow!
Re: Crowd Welcomed Buhari To Azare In Bauchi As He Visits Over Disaster by tuniski: 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
Faad77:
with all indication and signs now, it certain Baba 'll win in 2019
These people have always been his zombies but, thrice he was defeated until help came outside of them.
Buhari will be defeated come 2019!
Re: Crowd Welcomed Buhari To Azare In Bauchi As He Visits Over Disaster by Faad77(m): 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
tuniski:

These people have always been his zombies but, thrice he was defeated until help came outside of them.
Buhari will be defeated come 2019!
Kk nw.. till den

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant / I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode / What Do You Call A Female President's Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.