Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,945 members, 7,828,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

PLEASE HELP "My Lenovo A788t Is Slower Than A Snail" - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / PLEASE HELP "My Lenovo A788t Is Slower Than A Snail" (471 Views)

Help! My Lenovo Tab Is Giving Me Issues / HELP!! My Airtel Social Bundle Cannot Open Facebook, Google And Gmail / Please Guys How Can I Track My Lenovo A7010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PLEASE HELP "My Lenovo A788t Is Slower Than A Snail" by moneyest(m): 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
Since I purchased this phone ( Lenovo A788t), I have never surfed the internet properly with it. The only browser with which you can surf the net remains UC browser and this is with serious difficulty. it is easier to download a movie with file size of up to 10gig with other devices than logging into nairaland with this phone that is supposedly "android". I may send someone a message on whatsapp & it will take weeks before he/she receives it and its never the fault of network service providers. sometimes I will see the people I send messages to come online & at the same time notice that the messages I sent to them which marked √ on my phone never got to them. A snail climbing over the wall of Jericho is very much faster than my phone when I try to Google anything using Firefox or chrome. Even as I create this thread, I don't know if it will even get to its destination given the difficulty with which it browses, uploads or downloads anything.
Pls Engineers in the house, your advice is sincerely needed. Thank u so much in advance.
Re: PLEASE HELP "My Lenovo A788t Is Slower Than A Snail" by myners007: 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2018
Pls get another good Android phone and your problem will be solved permanently.

(1) (Reply)

I Bought A Glo Line And 121 Is Not In English. Help Me / Asus Zenfone 5Z Launching In India On 4th Of July, Will Be A Flipkart-exclusive / Android Phone Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.