Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) (107576 Views)

President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) / Inside Tafawa Balewa's Memorial House And Tomb In Bauchi (Photos) / Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) by notimeisnotime(m): 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
Proffer a solution pls this is becoming unbecoming
Check my signature
Re: President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) by emmyt2: 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
The man to beat in 2019

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) by biggy26: 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
smoothmazi:

RIP English cry
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Transmission English.
Re: President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) by planetzoom: 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
the only person that is more adored than Buhari in northern Nigeria is Prophet Muhammed(PBUH).argue with your phone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) by desmond2pk: 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
Cut out 4 million votes from middle belt. How many remain for him?
Let's just say 2 million from south west out of his initial supporters have seen the light and will not vote for him. How many remain for him?
Let's say, in the core north, about 2 million who have seen the light will not vote for him, how many remain?
Meanwhile, my friend, khaki yola swore that he can never vote for him again.
Re: President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) by Positivepoint(m): 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
Wesporting:
The northerners are caused cry i weep my for this generation

what say of the easterners. 60 years record of self dribbling? fools

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
Patrotism:

You're the one who is confused. You're a compound fool for not knowing that the security details, arrangement and architecture of a president are not controlled by him. Idiot!
Ohh I never knew.. His CSO must be copying the Korean style then.
Re: President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) by ogundeleai(m): 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
yarimo:
what is this one saying?
..... I thought I was alone trying to comprehend irrational comments he's trying to justified

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) by Maket: 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
kahal29:
"The Northern elites don't like President Buhari but the masses in the north can die for him. Until you can convince the northern masses that Buhari is not their Messiah, that is when anyone can defeat him in the North."
Babajide Kolade-otitoju
Journalist hangout 5pm live, repeasted 11pm And 5am TVC, working days
Re: President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) by sehin79(m): 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
the core north is definately a stronghold of buhari,
buhari needs APC but APC needs buhari more, for the party to stay relevant,
i believe buhari should win with a better margin in 2019.

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
PMB is working, APC is working, Nigeria shall be great again

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Buhari obviously has inferiority complex, confused, a wannabe and a copycat. Look at the second car in the convoy in pictures 3 and 5 and spot how he imitated the supreme leader Kim Jong Un of North Korea .

Noted lipsrsealed
Re: President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) by Maket: 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Buhari obviously has inferiority complex, confused, a wannabe and a copycat. Look at the second car in the convoy in pictures 3 and 5 and spot how he imitated the supreme leader Kim Jong Un of North Korea .
Is like this one is having inferiority complex 11which comes as a result of someone having nothing to say.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) by Balyz: 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
yarimo:
what is this one saying?
You mind the ibo girl?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) by Wesporting: 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
Positivepoint:

what say of the easterners. 60 years record of self dribbling? fools
May God punis.h you for quoting me. Hunger will ki!l you and your house hold embarassed
Re: President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) by killuminati(m): 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Here we go again! grin

Senseless comment of the year! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) by Itzonlyme(f): 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
kahal29:
True Love.... Money cannot buy.
True love ko! True love ni!
Re: President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) by Witnes: 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
Only God knows what Buhari has given to these lazy youths of d north to eat.
Re: President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) by Positivepoint(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
Wesporting:
May God punis.h you for quoting me. Hunger will ki!l you and your house hold embarassed

typical igbo behaviour total lack of social skills. At this rate, i am seeing another 60 years if not a full 100. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) by Positivepoint(m): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
Witnes:
Only God knows what Buhari has given to these lazy youths of d north to eat.

hope...

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) by Kahdelar: 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
kahal29:
"The Northern elites don't like President Buhari but the masses in the north can die for him. Until you can convince the northern masses that Buhari is not their Messiah, that is when anyone can defeat him in the North."
Babajide Kolade-otitoju
The northern masses votes alone cannot win election for Buhari.
Re: President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) by desmond2pk: 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
Let's say, the Shiites contributed about 2 million votes in 2015 for buhari. Remote that 2 million votes in 2019. How many remains?
Only some foolish Christians from redeemed church and imported almajiris from niger and Chad will vote for buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
desmond2pk:
Let's just say 2 million from south west out of his initial supporters have seen the light and will not vote for him. How many remain for him?
Let's say, in the core north, about 2 million who have seen the light will not vote for him, how many remain?
So who are they going to vote for?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) by Anglojosite7(m): 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
smoothmazi:

RIP English cry
Mr. England
Re: President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) by Akainzo(m): 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
desmond2pk:
Let's say, the Shiites contributed about 2 million votes in 2015 for buhari. Remote that 2 million votes in 2019. How many remains?
Only some foolish Christians from redeemed church and imported almajiris from niger and Chad will vote for buhari.

Let us even agree with you, the question is, WHO would they give the 2 million votes to?

Do not be deceived, when it comes to elections, the enemy of your enemy is not necessarily your friend!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) by truthstands12: 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
He can go to Bauchi State to console victims of fire incident but cant go to Benue state to commiserate with families that lost 73 persons murdered in cold blood. What a wickedness. He's only looking for votes from Bauchi but 2019 will be very interesting. Get your PVC. I have mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) by thinksense: 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
I surrender to PMB

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
Wesporting:
The northerners are caused cry i weep for this generation

Weep for your misspelling, instead.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) by Iziquiel(m): 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
OK! Oya go drink poison.
Re: President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) by Bimpe29: 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
The spate of politicking is increasing geometrically. Good for the poor people & economy
Re: President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) by henry4dlord: 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
So Buhari can be proactive to visit Bauchi over the lost of materials in the market infernor, while it took him more than a year to visit benue and Jos....... It is well o
Re: President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) by frowland(m): 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
desmond2pk:

Continue with your calculator. Like as if presidential election is 'actually free' and fair. smh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) / Meet Sergeant Rogers, Abacha's Hit Man Involved In Kudirat Abiola Assassination / Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.