Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria (49115 Views)

Chelsea Accuse Man United Fans Of Making Homophobic Chants During Their Match / Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria / Super Eagles Gifted Beats By Dre Head Phone Ahead Of Their Match Against England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria by gaby(m): 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
From all permutations possible, it seems we'll be coming back home after this group phase.

Lets assume Argentina shares the spoil with Croatia, while Nigeria gets one over the Icelanders. That'll leave Croatia with 4 pts
Nigeria 3pts
Argentina 2pts
Iceland 1pt

All before going into the final group games of Nig vs Arg and Cro vs Iceland.

Lets hope Argentina defeats Croatia and Nigeria defeats Iceland. The table will look thus:

Argentina 4pts
Croatia 3pts
Nigeria 3pts
Iceland 1 pt

The number of goals we score against Iceland to win, will be the determinant factor in our table ranking.If we should fail to get a +3 goal difference in a win against the Icelanders, Croatia will still top us on the group with a better goal difference or head to head going into the final group game.

This is just based on the best case scenario and hoping the boys step up to the plate and pull a huge stunt. But judging from their outing against the Croats, I doubt they'd deliver. Never say never in football though, so lets keep hope alive.

If the Icelanders hold us to a draw, its game over, except Argentina loses to Croatia, and also gets walloped by us while hoping the Croats will hold the Icelanders to a draw at the least.

My personal permutation and analysis oo..wishing the boys well..

Check out my amazing travel story on my signature
Re: Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria by easyelliot(m): 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
It is not the sex that tires the Nigerian player, but the pursuit of sex that tires them (paraphrased)

Clemens Westerhoff
(Super Eagles coach TD 1989-1994)
Re: Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
Rohr ought to allow super eagles to have sex before the iceland match.i do believe konji is among the reasons super eagles aint playing well.Lalas247 dont u think so?cheesy
Re: Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria by Oluwatosin27(m): 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
PureMe01:
dats a warmup training for d real fvck wey dem wan unleash upon Nigeria afterall Brother Mikel mind no dey d match again since Saturday

Buhahahaha
Re: Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria by KaptainAfrika: 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
Mind games of life! First, a jersey for our keeper and now sex before the match...
Re: Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria by paulGrundy(m): 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
ybalogs:
Nigeria Works!!!

Yes it does! Things actually work around here!

Yesterday afternoon, 18th of June 2018, my wife came back into the country through the Murtala Mohammed International Airport Lagos. On getting home we suddenly realised she left her hand Luggage at the airport - An unlocked and untagged hand luggage right in the middle of the floor in the baggage pick up area! The picture seemed so bleak. She was quite upset.

She immediately returned to the airport that same evening.

On getting there, she spoke to the airline staff on ground who had no idea what to do. she eventually ended up speaking to the FAAN Authorities.

They immediately went to the CCTV room but for some technical reasons, couldn't get to operate it. I thought to myself "what did I expect?!" That ended up being the wrong thought!

My wife was told to go home and that the operator would be summoned to come back. Quite sincerely, I wasn't too optimistic!

This morning (19th June 2018) however, my wife got several calls from the officials at the airport asking her to come around. She got there and they took her to the control room. They said they were up for a good part of the night going through the records. The found the frame they were looking for. They wanted her to see it too.

The recording in the airport showed a group of Chinese individuals who also came into the country about the same time. The bag in question was lying beside them. As they left, someone who was familiar with the Chinese guys spotted the unmanned bag and thought it belonged to them. He wheeled it towards them. By the time the CCTV showed them outside, the bag in question was now on top of their other bags.

The recording showed that the individual who took the bag to the Chinese had spoken to an immigration officer on the way out. They therefore went to look for the immigration officer in question and asked about the fellow. The officer remembered the man and knew him. He called him. They told him what had happened and that the bag indeed did not belong to the Chinese guys. This fellow then put a call through to the Chinese guys who said they were already in Ogun state attending a conference. The officials requested the bag be brought back immediately.

My wife was asked to wait. After a few hours, she decided to go home and come back. On her way home, she was called back that the bag had arrived and she had to come and identify all that was in it and be sure it was intact before the bearer would be allowed to go.

When she got to the airport, she checked through the hand luggage which had her jewelry bag, a wrist watch amongst other priced possessions. Everything was intact! They filed an official report afterwards about the incident had her sign and told her to go.

As if that wasn't impressive enough!

Like it's with our culture, my wife offered the airport official, A Mr Omoniyi Omotayo who had coordinated the entire recovery a 'thank you' token; He refused it! He told her he understood she was grateful but he was only doing his job! She didn't believe it! She thought the narrative he had given her earlier as to what they had to go through at night was to prep her up for the token. He refused still, he didn't even take a look at was he was offered. He assured her repeatedly that he was simply doing his job!

She initially felt bad that he didn't accept her token, then it dawned on her that perhaps, we are part of the problem when we offer people 'money' for doing their jobs. Each time we do that, we lay a precedence of expectation for others!

Its a cultural thing I agree, that's how we know how to say 'thank you'; but in so doing, we have also built a culture of entitlement! She recalled having a similar issue in Heathrow sometime ago and when she eventually located the bag, she didn't feel the need to 'offer' something but simply say thank you! So why is it different here?

I don't know what Mr Omoniyi's take home salary is; I'm not sure it is anything monumental; I suspect he has some pressing needs that could do with a 'token' but regardless, he chose rather to confer honour on the job he has been asked to do!

I'm excited to share this story! I'm excited to share stories like this!

It tells me things work! Regardless of what the pessimists and the cynics say or think; and Yes, we may not yet be there, we may still seem far off; but we are inching our way towards our desired outcome gradually! It might take years, but God helping us, we will get there! I am happy to celebrate this 'baby steps' with anyone that cares to listen!

So Yes! Nigeria Works!!! and No! we are not all corrupt! and it can only get better! All it takes is one Mr Omoniyi Omotayo at a time!

Kindly share if you will, let folks know Nigeria works! Let them know that the first point of entry into our country works and is getting even better!

Now this is my personal story, If you however have a story that shows us Nigeria Works! Please share with me and I'll be happy to share with all.

And if you have cause to pass by arrival section of the MMA anytime soon, its OK to ask for Mr Ominiyi and tell him that he is one of the shining lights in a country desperate for illumination!

May God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria! #NigeriaWorks

Shared

create a new topic with this post

1 Like

Re: Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria by Kingdolo(m): 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
Super eagles might lose this game
Re: Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria by ybalogs(m): 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
paulGrundy:

create a new topic with this post
ok sir
Re: Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria by GOFRONT(m): 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
Make dem no sha ejaculate ontop field
Re: Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria by LZAA: 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
Coneheads:
How is this problem now to coneheads,what biznes has this got with the dullard @aso rock,of what importance is this to the zoo,of what use is this to the super fowls?
Iranu,abacha.
grin
Lzaa come o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria by Fourwinds: 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
Factfinder1:
That will be their undoing.... Go eagles
hmmmm.....so their energy will be reduced....
Re: Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria by Fourwinds: 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
Shortyy:
I predict naija vs Iceland : 2 - 0
heheheheheeee....you think pvssy will let them down....

they will bang the thing and still perform well on the Field

Re: Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria by Fourwinds: 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
oloriLFC:
Chai! Dem go come ginger like the mexicans. Supply the Eagles too with babes na

Re: Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria by Hhenryy: 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
slysteel:
How? Will they become sick after sex with thier wives? The type of emphasis you Nigerians lay on sex is alarming

Actually it's not advisable for football players to have sex especially when they have a match at hand.. It drains energy, reduces aggression and focus.

For optimum aggressive performance, it's ok to abstain from sex for at least a minimum of 3days...check out the high tempo game of the Russians, playing as if they have been doped. No man that is fûcking regularly can deliver such high tempo performance.
Re: Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria by sprints1: 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
valdes00:
They have 5 medical doctors in their team, so they knw what they are doing..

but this thing na ojoro oo, their body go come light while how own players own go heavy...
Game go start now, eagles go dey run lik dangote trailer wey load cement to climb hill while dem go dey run lik power bike with jus one occupant...
their coach is a dentist which makes him a doctor at least he has one year basic training on general medicine that makes one...they know what they are doing
Re: Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria by davillian(m): 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
Abeg our international olosho should goto Ireland camp to go and give them free kpomo this night.
I never believed sex before football match will have a negative effect on a player until I tried it in 2012
Re: Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
ybalogs:
[s] Nigeria Works!!!

Yesterday afternoon, 18th of June 2018, my wife came back into the country through the Murtala Mohammed International Airport Lagos. On getting home we suddenly realised she left her hand Luggage at the airport - An unlocked and untagged hand luggage right in the middle of the floor in the baggage pick up area! The picture seemed so bleak. She was quite upset.

On getting there, she spoke to the airline staff on ground who had no idea what to do. she eventually ended up speaking to the FAAN Authorities.

They immediately went to the CCTV room but for some technical reasons, couldn't get to operate it. I thought to myself "what did I expect?!" That ended up being the wrong thought!

My wife was told to go home and that the operator would be summoned to come back. Quite sincerely, I wasn't too optimistic!

This morning (19th June 2018) however, my wife got several calls from the officials at the airport asking her to come around. She got there and they took her to the control room. They said they were up for a good part of the night going through the records. The found the frame they were looking for. They wanted her to see it too.

The recording in the airport showed a group of Chinese individuals who also came into the country about the same time. The bag in question was lying beside them. As they left, someone who was familiar with the Chinese guys spotted the unmanned bag and thought it belonged to them. He wheeled it towards them. By the time the CCTV showed them outside, the bag in question was now on top of their other bags.

The recording showed that the individual who took the bag to the Chinese had spoken to an immigration officer on the way out. They therefore went to look for the immigration officer in question and asked about the fellow. The officer remembered the man and knew him. He called him. They told him what had happened and that the bag indeed did not belong to the Chinese guys. This fellow then put a call through to the Chinese guys who said they were already in Ogun state attending a conference. The officials requested the bag be brought back immediately.

My wife was asked to wait. After a few hours, she decided to go home and come back. On her way home, she was called back that the bag had arrived and she had to come and identify all that was in it and be sure it was intact before the bearer would be allowed to go.

When she got to the airport, she checked through the hand luggage which had her jewelry bag, a wrist watch amongst other priced possessions. Everything was intact! They filed an official report afterwards about the incident had her sign and told her to go.

Like it's with our culture, my wife offered the airport official, A Mr Omoniyi Omotayo who had coordinated the entire recovery a 'thank you' token; He refused it! He told her he understood she was grateful but he was only doing his job! She didn't believe it! She thought the narrative he had given her earlier as to what they had to go through at night was to prep her up for the token. He refused still, he didn't even take a look at was he was offered. He assured her repeatedly that he was simply doing his job!

She initially felt bad that he didn't accept her token, then it dawned on her that perhaps, we are part of the problem when we offer people 'money' for doing their jobs. Each time we do that, we lay a precedence of expectation for others!

Its a cultural thing I agree, that's how we know how to say 'thank you'; but in so doing, we have also built a culture of entitlement! She recalled having a similar issue in Heathrow sometime ago and when she eventually located the bag, she didn't feel the need to 'offer' something but simply say thank you! So why is it different here?

I don't know what Mr Omoniyi's take home salary is; I'm not sure it is anything monumental; I suspect he has some pressing needs that could do with a 'token' but regardless, he chose rather to confer honour on the job he has been asked to do!

It tells me things work! Regardless of what the pessimists and the cynics say or think; and Yes, we may not yet be there, we may still seem far off; but we are inching our way towards our desired outcome gradually! It might take years, but God helping us, we will get there! I am happy to celebrate this 'baby steps' with anyone that cares to listen!

So Yes! Nigeria Works!!! and No! we are not all corrupt! and it can only get better! All it takes is one Mr Omoniyi Omotayo at a time!

Kindly share if you will, let folks know Nigeria works! Let them know that the first point of entry into our country works and is getting even better!

Now this is my personal story, If you however have a story that shows us Nigeria Works! Please share with me and I'll be happy to share with all.

And if you have cause to pass by arrival section of the MMA anytime soon, its OK to ask for Mr Ominiyi and tell him that he is one of the shining lights in a country desperate for illumination!

Shared [/s]

Nonsense fiction.. Nigeria was not designed to work therefore Nigeria will not and cannot work. Lubbish
Re: Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria by Nigeman: 10:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
Yepa. Na so Nigerian players bad reach? Na wah l
Re: Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria by g8662: 12:03am On Jun 22, 2018
ybalogs:
Nigeria Works!!!

Shared

Really great testimony..... I hope more people in all sector of the country follows their example.
And you thank you for sharing... We should all praise the good as much as we complain about the bad.

1 Like

Re: Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria by Spatta: 2:11am On Jun 22, 2018
Factfinder1:
That will be their undoing.... Go eagles

For the first time ever, another woman finally agrees that sex before a set goal is like the devil calling a man for sloughter
An agelong secret.
Men who can withdraw from sex have the potential of succeeding in life
Women carries evil in their thies
Re: Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria by elijahkayode(m): 2:57am On Jun 22, 2018
new video surface a couple of mins ago showing super eagles players Vibing To Issa Goal by naira Marley & olamide, hope they won't pull a Messi on us today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmF87OkOkj0
Re: Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria by richikid(m): 5:19am On Jun 22, 2018
Lol
Re: Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria by Lawan112(m): 6:50am On Jun 22, 2018
Nigeria will sex tham later

Re: Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria by Lawan112(m): 6:57am On Jun 22, 2018
Niagara 2 Iceland 0

Re: Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria by SexytorresE(f): 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
First Nigeria attempt by Amed musa and it's a goal kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah Lookalike Going Home With His Bicycle After Match With Chelsea / Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC / Dead Body Found In Mohamed Elneny’s House In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.