Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) (36899 Views)

Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video / Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) / Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by Fordzzy(m): 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
All of u are mad grin

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
Play well 2mmorow abeg
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
Good luck guys

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by Jochabed(f): 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
We know how to crucify John dumelo for shading our country,but we are the same people predicting their downfall. Nigeria will win by God's grace. AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nigeria 1:0 Iceland.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by OmerianConsult: 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
Let's see what comes out of it.
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
Jochabed:
We know how to insult people that call our country out,but we feel comfortable predicting faliure for our country.
but they're only saying the bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by sexiestharam(f): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
englishmart:
Argentina will beat Croatia today, 3--1, and Nigeria will beat Iceland 2--0. We can draw with Argentina, while Iceland beat Croatia, 1-0
We can still qualify if we want to
Exactly!if we want to. Do those boys look like psople who want to qualify?
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by ZoeyJ(f): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by manmoraskk: 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
The game is 0-0 I am very sure it’s goaless
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by chucs: 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
Super eagles please make us proud for ones.
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
Pls super eagle don qualify 4 world cup?
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by mikaelzX(m): 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nigeria 1 - 0 Iceland

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by godwon01(m): 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
U son or daughters of lucifa wishing evil or bad luck for your national team , evil will not depart in your life. U will continue to fail in all your human endovour. As U wish failure to your country so shall it be unto U.IJN. What is your gain if they fail.
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by faorex(m): 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
Despite breaking my heart i still believe in the Eagles.... Soar Super Eagles Nigeria 2 - Iceland 0
#optimist

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by dermmy(m): 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
Olachase:
I wish I can return this Nigeria jesy and collect my money back undecided undecided

Lmao
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by empire2017(m): 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
super chikin
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by jibs4lv(m): 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
Jochabed:
We know how to insult people that call our country out,but we feel comfortable predicting faliure for our country.
am telling you my brother , can you imagine the foolish comments , predicting doom against your own country as if no matter what , you have another one.
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
My Champagne is Chilling in the fridge to celebrate Eagles victory tomorrow. grin

Eagles All the Way!

We True Nigerians are Behind You.

While some people will be cursing you because of their Tickets.

We will be Smiling when we start hearing the sound of paper tearing tomorrow. grin

Nigeria 2

Iceland 1

grin

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by Toni19: 7:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
May God of our land blind the eyes of croatian players tomorrow, make dem mistake goal for corner, mistake penalty for over the bar, plenty own goal in their box, may the God of our land help super eagles sabi carry ball enter goal post and score, make referee dey on our side tomorrow. too much confusions for all naija enemies. we go come with shaku shaku dance praise you O God. pls broadcast this prayer till it reach eagles camp.
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by godwon01(m): 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
empire2017:
super chikin
Your cup of tea becouse your country Ghana did not qualify. It pains U. You can call any name U like.
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by godquality: 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Nigeria 1-3 Iceland

( Bjarnason 18", 82" ; Finbogasson 85" )

(Ihenacho 88" )
you just want us to know say you sabi their names atik? grin grin
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by HashtagMoniker(m): 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Nigeria 1-3 Iceland

( Bjarnason 18", 82" ; Finbogasson 85" )

(Ihenacho 88" )
NGA 4-0 ISL

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by taretoofine(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
mtchewww! ajebo boys....better find kiwi polish and rub to bring us the cup home. After all senegal did the same grin
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by Bluffly: 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
I hope they've learnt to hustle
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
Dharniel:

You people are actually realistic, but for the love of Nigeria, I'll like to be optimistic.

Nigeria 2 : Iceland 0.

Bias and pacia
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by lindaayim(f): 8:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
Admin401:
Senegal will bring the cup home and not super chicken.
no be slavery n cotton plantation be this?
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
theenchanter:
grin
Mehn...
That tailor that sewed that Nigeria performance ehn... his judgement is with thy Lord!
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by DabFrankNG: 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
The super eagles can be compared with a dull student with fine handwriting.
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
Maket:
Croatia will have 9 points
Nigeria. ..............4 points
Argentina............ 2points
Iceland................. 1 point
The Matter is settled.
Your opinion is one of the possibilities but may never be a reality after tonight.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You / Osimhen Rushed To Hospital With Face Injury As Inter Inflict First League Defeat / Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.