Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Peter Okoye Assures His Wife With A Brand New Range Rover (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Assures His Wife With A Brand New Range Rover (photos) (355 Views)

Mr Jollof Buys New Range Rover (Photos, Video) / Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) / Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Assures His Wife With A Brand New Range Rover (photos) by trendysturvs(f): 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
Peter Okoye shared the photos a few minutes ago to surprise his wife and assure her of his undying love for her. He wrote:

I told you every day is Valentine’s Day with you so here's today's gift.
Guys, help me Tag and tell my Wife to hurry home (if Lagos traffic will allow her) to unwrap this gift

Watch the video below:

https://tsb.com.ng/2018/06/peter-okoye-assures-his-wife-a-brand-new-range-rover-photos/

Re: Peter Okoye Assures His Wife With A Brand New Range Rover (photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
SO HE CAN PUT AN EFFORT TO BUY A CAR FOR HIS WIFE BUT CANT PUT ANY EFFORT TO RECONCILE WITH HIS BROTHER.
Re: Peter Okoye Assures His Wife With A Brand New Range Rover (photos) by hadduni(f): 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nigerians have a very funny way of reasoning...just before some nairalander Come in here to spew trash about Lola, I'd like to remind you that jude caused d split btw the p-square duo.

(1) (Reply)

Hahahaha... See Dr. Craze's Reaction After Musa Scored The Two Goals / Lagos State Police Commend Has Invited Dbanj And His Wife Over Son's Death / Wizkid Reveals More I Am Booked For The Next 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.