Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For "Stealing" N420K From Suya Joint In Asaba. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For "Stealing" N420K From Suya Joint In Asaba. Photo (34197 Views)

Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) / Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) / Lover Girl Arrested For Hiding Weed And Tramadol In Stew For Jailed Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For "Stealing" N420K From Suya Joint In Asaba. Photo by room089: 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
Young girl why?
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For "Stealing" N420K From Suya Joint In Asaba. Photo by Tarzan360(m): 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
Delta state and underage teen's girl's stealing is like 5 and 6, the other day a young teen in delta state go for interview and steal shiooo na jazz
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For "Stealing" N420K From Suya Joint In Asaba. Photo by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
THAT'S IPOB GIRLS FOR YOU

Alhaji how you take know say na ipob
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For "Stealing" N420K From Suya Joint In Asaba. Photo by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
vickydevoka:

42*420,00 / 14 = 1,260,000

Mass mat ishan grin grin grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For "Stealing" N420K From Suya Joint In Asaba. Photo by Orangina(m): 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
when will she be charged to court,?
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For "Stealing" N420K From Suya Joint In Asaba. Photo by Temmytope4sure: 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
Bt.Dat Girl Is Not Up 2 18y,,make Them Free Am Jo
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For "Stealing" N420K From Suya Joint In Asaba. Photo by eallstar: 10:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
DeBrain045:
This Biafranic scornfuls will not kill somebody.
1: How can a 14year old girl be working at suya joint hmm.
2:How can a 14year old girl carry mind to steal 420000 naira mehn
3:A 14year old girl be an accountant ha this information is fake

the money lost not stole ok
4get about the misleading topic
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For "Stealing" N420K From Suya Joint In Asaba. Photo by Oscafemi(m): 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
Wow they are small ooo
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For "Stealing" N420K From Suya Joint In Asaba. Photo by Solorrman(m): 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
They should leave the girl alone. Why won't these mai suya money be stolen when they are littering the whole of Nigeria with their unhygienic barbequed human flesh disguised as suya. 98% of suya sellers are northerners. They sell it as if that's the only thing they came to do in this life.

The northerners who employed this 14 year old girl should be the ones arrested and jailed for child labor
CC Goodman
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For "Stealing" N420K From Suya Joint In Asaba. Photo by Pinkie2018(f): 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
Blackfire:
If at 14 years she could steal 420k..
How . much can she steal at the age of 42
1.26M
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For "Stealing" N420K From Suya Joint In Asaba. Photo by Bullhari007(m): 11:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
will the paedophile mallam be charge for child labour and sexual abuse... I knw they are fvcking this tiny thing that's why she got the mind steal from them...
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For "Stealing" N420K From Suya Joint In Asaba. Photo by dreamworld: 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
Balyz:
A typical Ibo girl, they teach them to glorify criminality from birth. When are you going to smuggle drugs into Indonesia? I hear the pay off is quite good
When u scratch ur tribal marked with sand paperpaper. Scratch am well well grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For "Stealing" N420K From Suya Joint In Asaba. Photo by Balyz: 11:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
dreamworld:

When u scratch ur tribal marked with sand paperpaper. Scratch am well well grin
Ibo man when is the next drug consignment coming in? grin

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For "Stealing" N420K From Suya Joint In Asaba. Photo by Solorrman(m): 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
They should leave the girl alone. Why won't these mai suya money be stolen when they are littering the whole of Nigeria with their unhygienic barbequed human flesh disguised as suya. 98% of suya sellers are northerners. They sell it as if that's the only thing they came to do in this life.

The northerners who employed this 14 year old girl should be the ones arrested and jailed for child labor
CC Goodman
u remind me abt one southener chidi who once asked if lizards that roam in d north belong to a rich Alaji ? He was told to catch as much as he likes it doesnt belong to any one. He was suprised bkos the reptiles in their area was nowhere to b found as his grand ancestors has made them extinct. Ur people do nt let any living thin to go without making a new kind of pepper soup with it,should d mai suya u degrade leave ur area i am 2000 percent human beings will b extinct in 2 weeks,u were justifying that the girl was innocent why didnt u include her parent in the child labour crime,abi u wan say they dnt knw where she dey go ? U talk of littering why dnt u first cast for referandum to forbid ur brodas buying suya,i swear to God u wil b d first berbeque if u try this nonsense,and what do u want us to do with the toilet paper ur ppl littered in d north ? U knw we only use clean water to thoroughly clean shitt we never wipe half and go,abeg continue ur ogogoro and bush meat action and leave us alone. Lastly,am 2000 percent sure u and ur banana eating orangutans wil b calling name thats why i wanna tel u that i quit reading replies since 2012 on nairaland thats why i have abt 701 unread replies including complement and as u can see am a typical illitrate frm north u also correct my spelling errors and call me burutai,gowon,bucket or even kanu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For "Stealing" N420K From Suya Joint In Asaba. Photo by FriendNG: 1:06am On Jun 22, 2018
Solorrman:
u remind me abt one southener chidi who once asked if lizards that roam in d north belong to a rich Alaji ? He was told to catch as much as he likes it doesnt belong to any one. He was suprised bkos the reptiles in their area was nowhere to b found as his grand ancestors has made them extinct. Ur people do nt let any living thin to go without making a new kind of pepper soup with it,should d mai suya u degrade leave ur area i am 2000 percent human beings will b extinct in 2 weeks,u were justifying that the girl was innocent why didnt u include her parent in the child labour crime,abi u wan say they dnt knw where she dey go ? U talk of littering why dnt u first cast for referandum to forbid ur brodas buying suya,i swear to God u wil b d first berbeque if u try this nonsense,and what do u want us to do with the toilet paper ur ppl littered in d north ? U knw we only use clean water to thoroughly clean shitt we never wipe half and go,abeg continue ur ogogoro and bush meat action and leave us alone. Lastly,am 2000 percent sure u and ur banana eating orangutans wil b calling name thats why i wanna tel u that i quit reading replies since 2012 on nairaland thats why i have abt 701 unread replies including complement and as u can see am a typical illitrate frm north u also correct my spelling errors and call me burutai,gowon,bucket or even kanu

You don't have to glorify the pig with a reply. Please allow him to eat his remaining shi.t

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For "Stealing" N420K From Suya Joint In Asaba. Photo by donqx: 1:24am On Jun 22, 2018
hmm
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For "Stealing" N420K From Suya Joint In Asaba. Photo by dreamworld: 2:25am On Jun 22, 2018
Balyz:
Ibo man when is the next drug consignment coming in? grin
Its When u scratch ur tribal marke with sand paperpaper. Scratch am well well grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For "Stealing" N420K From Suya Joint In Asaba. Photo by Lawan112(m): 6:28am On Jun 22, 2018
Nairaland can stop as you're it say nonsense against 14 old girl
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For "Stealing" N420K From Suya Joint In Asaba. Photo by Lawan112(m): 6:32am On Jun 22, 2018
Why some people don't know how to judge?
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For "Stealing" N420K From Suya Joint In Asaba. Photo by bewla(m): 6:48am On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

CC Goodman
I wonder what we write
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For "Stealing" N420K From Suya Joint In Asaba. Photo by Sardauna24(m): 7:15am On Jun 22, 2018
DrGoodman:

The northerners who employed this 14 year old girl should be the ones arrested and jailed for child labor.
the northerners help ur jobless sisters due to the unemployment that is facing u d southerners nd u are calling for their arrest are u normal?

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For "Stealing" N420K From Suya Joint In Asaba. Photo by Sardauna24(m): 7:18am On Jun 22, 2018
DrGoodman:

Na the parents employ the girl?
How many pple have u employed?nd u are here accusing the northerners that are far ahead of you jare

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For "Stealing" N420K From Suya Joint In Asaba. Photo by Caseless: 8:00am On Jun 22, 2018
biafraisdead:

u have not made any sense. u should have just ignored the topic rather than posting trash; if they(the northerners) litter the whole street does that now justify why a little girl of that age should be involved in stealing? with what I see every day in this country it's as if our country is hopeless considering the kind of humans inhabiting it.
spot-on!

Don't mind the dundeeheads on this cheap forum.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For "Stealing" N420K From Suya Joint In Asaba. Photo by Caseless: 8:31am On Jun 22, 2018
Balyz:
Why do you ibo people raise your kids to become such criminal misfits in society?
that is it. No matter what, they support criminals.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For "Stealing" N420K From Suya Joint In Asaba. Photo by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 22, 2018
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For "Stealing" N420K From Suya Joint In Asaba. Photo by 21savages: 9:08am On Jun 22, 2018
U all shld shot the f*ck up nobody knew hw it all started.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For "Stealing" N420K From Suya Joint In Asaba. Photo by olisaEze(m): 9:25am On Jun 22, 2018
Very rubbish story. In all my years buying suya, I'm yet to hear of a Mai suya that needs a female accountant much more a 14yr old from another tribe. u buy, they throw ur cash under their tray or in their pocket . Now how much is a cow that this girl was able to steal 420k from just suya sales not in Lagos but in asaba? I've never heard of a suya man that sells a whole cow in a joint. And pple r already yelling anti tribal sentiments; what's wrong with us nowadays?
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For "Stealing" N420K From Suya Joint In Asaba. Photo by coleB(m): 9:26am On Jun 22, 2018
DrGoodman:

The northerners who employed this 14 year old girl should be the ones arrested and jailed for child labor.
d country is hard..
please place d 14yr old gal on a monthly stipend from ur purse directly.. unless u want d poor gal to die of hunger. pls dont b mean undecided
before u jump to conclusion, first highlight holistic probable theories.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For "Stealing" N420K From Suya Joint In Asaba. Photo by hollah123: 10:06am On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

CC Goodman
what about those underage boys that are apprentice in different shops in aba
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For "Stealing" N420K From Suya Joint In Asaba. Photo by anuofia(m): 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
To all the posters above you all re talking trash.. How can a sane person employed a 14year old school drop out..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Commotion As Two Ladies Fight In Public After Heated Argument. Photos / I Started Robbing When I Was Seven – Suspect ( Photo) / Black Macdonald's Staff Batters Oyibo Man Attempting To Physically Assault Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.