Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,540 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Linda Ikeji Solicits For Funds For Her Unborn Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Solicits For Funds For Her Unborn Child (783 Views)

Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador / Kemi Olunloyo Solicits For Fund As She Writes On 1 Year After Prison Release / Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Solicits For Funds For Her Unborn Child by Gistmeportal1: 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nigerians social media personality and blogger, Linda Ikeji has taken to her Instagram to debunk rumors that shes so rich enough to provide for herself.

She made it known to fans that no matter how rich she is her unborn child deserves all the gifts he can get when he arrives.

She posted a picture all dressed in white showing off her huge baby bump.

It will be recalled that Ikeji already ordered a Bentley Mulsanne for her unborn child which she claims is a boy.

Here's what she wrote:

Now let me do a very public and official warning. People always say 'Linda has money, Linda has money' so people hardly give me anything. . 'What do you give a woman who can buy anything she wants?', they say. Is that so? Pls pls, I don't want to hear that nonsense when my son is born. I want gifts! Baby gifts. So all of you be warned! And start preparing

Read Full story https://www.gistme.ng/linda-ikeji-solicits-for-funds-for-her-unborn-child/

Re: Linda Ikeji Solicits For Funds For Her Unborn Child by Munzy14(m): 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
Pregnancy is a thing of joy, it's a new chapter/phase in the life of every fertile lady.
Re: Linda Ikeji Solicits For Funds For Her Unborn Child by yekparikpa(m): 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
Solicits for funds? Crazy stupid bloggers!
Re: Linda Ikeji Solicits For Funds For Her Unborn Child by Bluezy13(m): 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
Bloggers go break internet that day!!!

NL bloggers will be like "Finally, Linda Ikeji's controversial baby you have all been waiting for is here!!!"

"OMG Linda Ikeji's baby has sent tongues wagging!!!"

"Here is the pictures of Linda Ikeji's baby that's breaking the internet"

Hope she born am sha

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Solicits For Funds For Her Unborn Child by ShadowFighter: 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
Bluezy13:
Bloggers go break internet that day!!!

NL bloggers will be like "Finally, Linda Ikeji's controversial baby you have all been waiting for is here!!!"

"OMG Linda Ikeji's baby has sent tongues wagging!!!"

"Here is the pictures of Linda Ikeji's baby that's breaking the internet"

Hope she born am sha

Lol...

And, you just made my day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Solicits For Funds For Her Unborn Child by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:37am On Jun 22, 2018
grin

Rich people has a taste.. They will just give away those gifts that is below their level...

So, if she can afford that bentley thing,(that's the sample).. If u can't afford that level abeeg, better dont give coz u may see ur present is in the bin or in a garage sale.. cool

#FACT
Re: Linda Ikeji Solicits For Funds For Her Unborn Child by mynaijadj(m): 2:37am On Jun 22, 2018
The most important gift to the child is that the mum and dad are together when he arrives.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Heroe: Ahmed Musa Bio, Married Life, Family And Net Worth / Chidinma And Kizz Daniel Spark Breakup Rumors, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her 'short' Elderly Sweetheart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.