Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Ohakim(ochikanwata) Ruling Like A Kid) Is The Most Dubious Governor In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohakim(ochikanwata) Ruling Like A Kid) Is The Most Dubious Governor In Nigeria (530 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ / Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye / Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohakim(ochikanwata) Ruling Like A Kid) Is The Most Dubious Governor In Nigeria by knthuzor: 7:52am On Jun 05, 2010
Scores of Imo indigenes on Thursday stormed the Abuja headquarters of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, requesting the commission to probe the administration of Governor Ikedi Ohakim, over alleged mismanagement of revenue accruing to the state.

The protesters, who assembled under the aegis of ”Aggrieved Imo people,” displayed several anti-government placards. They comprised somewhat organised elderly and young people, who submitted a printed position paper cum petition cataloguing the alleged misdeeds of the governor:
The link:
http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20100605230181
Re: Ohakim(ochikanwata) Ruling Like A Kid) Is The Most Dubious Governor In Nigeria by ReachRich(m): 8:00am On Jun 05, 2010
So true.Even heard the man was a 419ner b4 he became govnor.EFCC should also try the Abia state govnor.That 1 is also a big thief.
Re: Ohakim(ochikanwata) Ruling Like A Kid) Is The Most Dubious Governor In Nigeria by chidichris(m): 10:38am On Jun 05, 2010
the situation in imo got out of hands immediately ohakim joined pdp.
the man has looted the state so dry that an additional looting arrangements of selling job opportunities that never exist at N2,000 per form.
but because he has joined the looting wagon of nigeria(pdp) efcc or tcff or whatever cannot do anything to him.
after all, achike udenwa never faced efcc rather he was made a minister so ohakim stands a chance of becoming a minister in the nearest future.
Re: Ohakim(ochikanwata) Ruling Like A Kid) Is The Most Dubious Governor In Nigeria by cpatra(f): 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2010
People of Imo I pity una anyway. Just to drive pass your state, dey give me high bp because of bad road. Ohakim and Udenwa I don't know which one worse pass.
Re: Ohakim(ochikanwata) Ruling Like A Kid) Is The Most Dubious Governor In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2010
It would have been nice to show a picture of the so called "SCORES of Imo People".

All this made up bad press against Ohakim we will soon find out what it is all about
Re: Ohakim(ochikanwata) Ruling Like A Kid) Is The Most Dubious Governor In Nigeria by bigdoo: 12:05am On Jun 06, 2010
Ohakim has no personality, no class and lacks a good command of English language and public speech. I am really ashamed of him. That's what you get with a rigged or flawed election. He should be nobody in Imo state. He is not even a right material for a councillor. He is a real disgrace to the people of Imo state and should never be elected for a second term. He has no vision and plans for Imo state and his regime has set Imo state backwards by several years.
Re: Ohakim(ochikanwata) Ruling Like A Kid) Is The Most Dubious Governor In Nigeria by manuch(m): 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2010
@bigdoo

you are spot on.

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates In Nigeria To Meet Jonathan / 2011: S/west Youths Root For Jonathan / Is Jega A Good Choice? Yes Or No.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.