Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,332 members, 7,850,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

Why I Quit Dickson’s Cabinet, PDP For APC — Bayelsa Commissioner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Quit Dickson’s Cabinet, PDP For APC — Bayelsa Commissioner (663 Views)

Otokito Federal Oparminola: Gunmen Kidnap Bayelsa Commissioner / APC Bayelsa Central Senatorial District Aspirant. / Agatha Goma Is Dead! Bayelsa Commissioner Dies In Her Sleep (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Quit Dickson’s Cabinet, PDP For APC — Bayelsa Commissioner by zakim(m): 6:18am On Jun 22, 2018
Bayelsa State Commissioner for Youths Development, Mr Ibarakumo Otobo, said he quit the cabinet of Governor Henry Seriake Dickson and defected from the PDP to the APC to save his conscience.

Otobo defected yesterday alongside former Special Adviser to Governor Dickson on Grassroots Development, Mr Asari Mangite.

“I have resigned my appointment today as a commissioner in Dickson’s government. I have a right as a patriotic citizen of this country to choose the political party I want to belong to, I am leaving the Dickson government and the PDP with all my supporters for good. I am not afraid of anybody, I am for APC, goodbye to PDP, I don’t associate with failure and I am coming to APC with the spirit of winning,” he said.

Otobo, 33, was appointed as commissioner in February and deployed to the ministry of youths development, becoming the youngest commissioner to have served in the state executive council in the state.

Receiving the defectors into the party, the leader of APC in Bayelsa State, Chief Timipre Sylva, represented by the House of Assembly member representing Brass constituency 1, Mr Israel Sunny Goli, said the coming of a serving commissioner and others in Dickson’s government was is the beginning of APC victory in the state.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/why-i-quit-dickson-s-cabinet-pdp-for-apc--bayelsa-commissioner-257515.html
Re: Why I Quit Dickson’s Cabinet, PDP For APC — Bayelsa Commissioner by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:22am On Jun 22, 2018
WISE CHOICE, WISE MOVE
WELL-DONE COMMISSIONER

#PMB1523
Re: Why I Quit Dickson’s Cabinet, PDP For APC — Bayelsa Commissioner by Omeokachie: 8:19am On Jun 22, 2018
Goodbye.

Just like the members of the nPDP, you will soon realise your error...
Re: Why I Quit Dickson’s Cabinet, PDP For APC — Bayelsa Commissioner by magoo10(m): 9:26am On Jun 22, 2018
Internally displaced politician you just woke up after many years and realized you have been working with failure .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Million Deaths Won’t Move Mallam Buhari / FFK Reacts To Sambo Dasuki's Release By Abuja High Court / Oshiomhole Meets Delta APC Warring Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.