Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Toyin Abraham ‘ghost And Tout’ Rated 2018’s Highest Selling Nollywood Movie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham ‘ghost And Tout’ Rated 2018’s Highest Selling Nollywood Movie (19593 Views)

Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady / Highest Selling Musicians / Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham ‘ghost And Tout’ Rated 2018’s Highest Selling Nollywood Movie by Egein(m): 7:49am On Jun 22, 2018
We're in June. How's it the year's highest seller?
Re: Toyin Abraham ‘ghost And Tout’ Rated 2018’s Highest Selling Nollywood Movie by Orpe7(m): 8:28am On Jun 22, 2018
Toyin just copied the 1990 movie The Ghost
I guess millennium babies wont know this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uubih798tg
Re: Toyin Abraham ‘ghost And Tout’ Rated 2018’s Highest Selling Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 22, 2018
She surrounded herself with controversies and it worked !
Re: Toyin Abraham ‘ghost And Tout’ Rated 2018’s Highest Selling Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 22, 2018
kaziblake:
If you can't congratulate her pls move on,no one want to know about the american movies you have watched or still watching..
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise!

undecided

Re: Toyin Abraham ‘ghost And Tout’ Rated 2018’s Highest Selling Nollywood Movie by Funkybabee(f): 9:01am On Jun 22, 2018
Congrats ma
Re: Toyin Abraham ‘ghost And Tout’ Rated 2018’s Highest Selling Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 22, 2018
when d movie go hit d streets,i no get money go cinema o
Re: Toyin Abraham ‘ghost And Tout’ Rated 2018’s Highest Selling Nollywood Movie by quatrevingtdix: 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2018
sambrow:

Sadist
Saheed9:
haters
I can now see the reason nigeria 's backward, she tried but the movie is below average and overrated.
So for not celebrating mediocrity now,im a "hater""sadist"..its either you guys are helping her market or you are just meant to appreciate below average things,due to your below average i.q..
Cheers
Re: Toyin Abraham ‘ghost And Tout’ Rated 2018’s Highest Selling Nollywood Movie by elonmuskbaby: 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
quatrevingtdix:
The movie is overrated imo, only got to laugh once "in the scene where she said she has shaving powder in her house and would go home to get it for the person that wanted to kill her" safe that the movie is just there..thanks to my girlfriend that made me waste money
exactly.the movie is tiring , directionless and unnecessarily Long.meanwhile they just packed A-list actors inside the film and the most parts weren't funny.it even reduces IQ

Cinema pointer said something similar but iyabo Ojo came after him.
Re: Toyin Abraham ‘ghost And Tout’ Rated 2018’s Highest Selling Nollywood Movie by elonmuskbaby: 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
quatrevingtdix:

I can now see the reason nigeria 's backward, she tried but the movie is below average and overrated.
So for not celebrating mediocrity now,im a "hater""sadist"..its either you guys are helping her market or you are just meant to appreciate below average things,due to your below average i.q..
Cheers
the movie is complete thrash.money and time wasting movie.just cracking dry jokes.even the storyline is wack.overall sha e no make sense.I am sure they knew it's a typical mediocre Naija movie so they had to invite A- list actors inside.

However Nigerians don't understand what they call movie review once you say it's not recommended, they get all emotional.nonetheless the people such crappy movie Can appeal to are illiterate house wives, teenagers, girlfriends of Yahoo boys and people with low IQ generally

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyanya Looks Dapper In New Photo Shoots / Peter Okoye Shares His Work-out Pictures (photos) / Olamide Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.