Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,336 members, 7,829,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Sir Idiga Felix (JAFAC) Gushes Over His Wife, Ada On Her Golden Anniversary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sir Idiga Felix (JAFAC) Gushes Over His Wife, Ada On Her Golden Anniversary (432 Views)

Felix Chidi Idiga Known As Jafac Donated 2 Private Jets For Tinubu Campaign / Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu / President Buhari’s Daughter, Zahra Gushes Over Husband On Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sir Idiga Felix (JAFAC) Gushes Over His Wife, Ada On Her Golden Anniversary by ositaizu(m): 8:12am On Jun 22, 2018
Sir Idiga Felix (JAFAC) gushes over his wife, Ada on her golden anniversary says "... In all I regard to as achievements, you're the choicest and most treasured"

�_________________________________________

BIRTHDAY MESSAGE TO THE WIFE OF MY YOUTH AS SHE HITS THE GOLDEN AGE

...Like a fine wine, you get better with age.

Dear wife, at 50, all I see is a beautiful, charming young woman in her mid 20s. When I reminisce and ruminate over it, I'm amazed at how far you have come and all you have achieved for yourself. I can't also forget all the nature's gifts God has endowed me with through you.

In all I regard to as achievements, you're the choicest and most treasured. I refer to myself as the luckiest man alive, not because you're the most beautiful on this terrestrial ball, but because you have perfectly fit into the divine purpose for a wife and the gap a wife is come to fill in a man's life.

The unmitigated love and the cohesive bonding between us, the best of documentaries on love and affection have not been able to describe. You make my world brighter, my smile wider and the heart to love larger. You are not just my wife but my best friend. Having you as my partner has made marriage fun and exciting.

To my amazing multi-tasker, my personal behaviour checker, my inspiration and source of motivation, I want to wish you a happy 50th birthday.

I love you so much!

Your dearest Husband, Chidi.

(1) (Reply)

Abaribe Can’t Produce Nnamdu Kanu – Biafra Group Tells Buhari / I Am In A Hurry To Assume Office – Oshiomhole / Is Living Really Necessary At The First Place?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.