Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Funny Gym Memes That Will Make Your Day - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Gym Memes That Will Make Your Day (38677 Views)

Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard / Hilarious/savage Memes That Will Make Your Day / Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Gym Memes That Will Make Your Day by seankay(m): 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
Lmao! These shii are so real. Number 12 got me laughing hard.

Those that don’t find this funny are those that don’t work out. That’s why Nigerian girls be having big stomach and out of shape. SMH

1 Like

Re: Funny Gym Memes That Will Make Your Day by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
tragergeorge:
so this poo de appeal to you??

I can bet you have never been to the gym in your life so you can't relate.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Gym Memes That Will Make Your Day by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
# 6 & 12 so true grin cheesy

#12 - especially when it's the only machine free and you've been eyeing it & speeding up to finish your rep so you can take it. grin.

And then the person who gets on it start messing with their phone and taking selfies for 10 mins instead of working out.

You go just weak cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Gym Memes That Will Make Your Day by sconp: 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
I can so relate . nice one. Does who can't relate obviously don't hit the gym

1 Like

Re: Funny Gym Memes That Will Make Your Day by bolex04(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ellabae:
undecided Not funny.
at all
Re: Funny Gym Memes That Will Make Your Day by tragergeorge(m): 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
Magnifik18:

I can bet you have never been to the gym in your life so you can't relate.
gym master,so wen u open dis shit,you actually got your ribs cracked or what,was it funny Cos d topic is on funniest meme not who sabi gym
Re: Funny Gym Memes That Will Make Your Day by niqqaclaimz(m): 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
dominique:
Thanks op, I needed the laugh
What is reps? undecided
Repetition
Re: Funny Gym Memes That Will Make Your Day by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
tragergeorge:
gym master,so wen u open dis shit,you actually got your ribs cracked or what,was it funny Cos d topic is on funniest meme not who sabi gym

Frustrated mistress,

Like I typed earlier and still typing now : You've never been to the gym in your life so 4get about it.

All you need is 2 weeks in the gym and you'll be able to relate.

Note, The OP isnt the cause of your misfortune/ frustration. Channel your misery elsewhere.

Last i heard, the lagoon near you is still accepting frustrated souls. Make good use of that passage.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Gym Memes That Will Make Your Day by tragergeorge(m): 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
Magnifik18:

Frustrated mistress,

Like I typed earlier and still typing now : You've never been to the gym in your life so 4get about it.

Note, The OP isnt the cause of your misfortune/ frustration. Channel your misery elsewhere.

Last i heard, the lagoon near you is still accepting frustrated souls. Make good use of that passage.
shwo, e never reach so na,if you got a problem try calm down and figure how to fix it cos you d one sounding frustrated here ,really??abi e don tay u insult person or wetin ?calm down make u no go de do I wish I kW later o
Re: Funny Gym Memes That Will Make Your Day by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
tragergeorge:
shwo, e never reach so na,if you got a problem try calm down and figure how to fix it cos you d one sounding frustrated here ,really??abi e don tay u insult person or wetin ?calm down make u no go de do I wish I kW later o

LMAO.

Abeg no make me laff.
Re: Funny Gym Memes That Will Make Your Day by bush112(m): 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
Magnifik18:

Frustrated mistress,

abeg na

1 Like

Re: Funny Gym Memes That Will Make Your Day by niqqaclaimz(m): 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
Magnifik18:

Frustrated mistress,

Bro dis is total savagery. .
Ah mean like...
Jeez..

2 Likes

Re: Funny Gym Memes That Will Make Your Day by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
FatGuy:
No place like the gym!
Those that know, know!

and ya still "Fat"? undecided
Re: Funny Gym Memes That Will Make Your Day by Smarkie: 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
mtcheew
Re: Funny Gym Memes That Will Make Your Day by spencekat(m): 7:53am On Jun 28, 2018
I can relate.
Re: Funny Gym Memes That Will Make Your Day by jbblues24(m): 3:11pm On May 31, 2019
Magnificent shot. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iniguy's Book Of Jokes / When Man Makes Monkey His Best Friend (photo) / Funny Pictures Of Famous Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.