Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Mary Remmy Njoku Raises Awareness About Sexual Harassment In Nollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mary Remmy Njoku Raises Awareness About Sexual Harassment In Nollywood (592 Views)

Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku / The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku / Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mary Remmy Njoku Raises Awareness About Sexual Harassment In Nollywood by GistmoreNG: 8:35am On Jun 22, 2018
GistMore.com

Former Nollywood actress/ CEO of ROK Studios, Mary Remmy Njoku has recounted an incident that happened on set to raise awareness about sexual harassment in Nollywood.

The mother-of-three wrote:

Dear #instafam I need your help. Again. What is the Nigerian definition of sexual harassment? I was standing with a female producer who was wearing a leggings with a carmel toe. and a Very prominent male producer Walked past and said I dey see your Virgina (in pidgin) if I hol am en, I go F.... am tire. ??On the streets of Lagos! I was deeply offended. I wanted to say something but the Lady just said 'no mind am the man sabi talk rubbish' and she immediately changed the topic like nothing happened. I couldn't cry more than the bereaved. But I am really sad. Biko isn't this sexual harassment? Doesn't she know? Or its just accepted."

BY GISTMORE

Read More Gist :: http://www.gistmore.com/mary-remmy-njoku-raises-awareness-sexual-harassment-nollywood

Lalasticlala

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Raises Awareness About Sexual Harassment In Nollywood by GistmoreNG: 8:36am On Jun 22, 2018
sad
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Raises Awareness About Sexual Harassment In Nollywood by concupiscent: 8:40am On Jun 22, 2018
"GIGO. Go figure"

-concupiscent
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Raises Awareness About Sexual Harassment In Nollywood by eyeview: 8:49am On Jun 22, 2018
But if a woman had said that to a man and moved on, nobody will call it sexual harassment .
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Raises Awareness About Sexual Harassment In Nollywood by Anigreat: 8:56am On Jun 22, 2018
shocked

If you know you won't open your leg wide for movie role, please stop dreaming of being an actress.

omotala open her legs
Patience ozukwor open her legs
Genevieve open her legs
Chika ike open it
chioma chukwuka open it
Angela did it
Funke did it
Ini edo the same
Eve esin open it wide
Nkiru sylvanus open it wide
A Good numbers of them open it, so who the hell are you?
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Raises Awareness About Sexual Harassment In Nollywood by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 22, 2018
Why would she wear a leggings and her camel toe is showing

Is she a nakid camel?
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Raises Awareness About Sexual Harassment In Nollywood by LesbianBoy(m): 9:08am On Jun 22, 2018
See this small Mary remmy girl of yesterday now has mouth simply because she married rich jason njoku. angry
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Raises Awareness About Sexual Harassment In Nollywood by westside6: 9:27am On Jun 22, 2018
Why would your friend wear a leggings and a camel toe that is showing. What does she want in the first place. I believe she only got half of what she wanted. Women will just be tempting people and when they finally gets it they will be complaining . How can a sane woman wear a leggings that is tight and at the same time puts a camel toe and expect not to be given what she is looking for. MMTSHEW.
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Raises Awareness About Sexual Harassment In Nollywood by booblacain(m): 9:27am On Jun 22, 2018
what is so special about this Vagina of a thing? it's a piece of flesh for crying out loud.

Looking For Gifts To Give? check out these cute doll key chains gift items for weddings, birthdays and other occasions
https://www.nairaland.com/4575992/baby-doll-key-chain-gifts-birthdays#68710367

(1) (Reply)

Showing Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment On Its Own – Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy N / Wizkid and His 3rd Babymama Unfollows Each Other as She Fails to Celebrate him(p / Bbnaija Alex’s Judging Prowess Excites Fans At Dance Competition (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.