Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,777 members, 7,862,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:57 PM

Friday Reflection: Peaceful Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Friday Reflection: Peaceful Protest (229 Views)

Friday Reflection: The Genocidal Buhari Regime Is A Terrorist Organization / Friday Reflection: Last 10 Days Of Ramadan / Friday Reflection On Zaria Genocide By Wicked Mass Murderer Tyrant Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friday Reflection: Peaceful Protest by Elbinawi: 8:38am On Jun 22, 2018
Friday Reflection: Peaceful Protest

I attended Peaceful protest that were attacked by Heavily-armed Soldiers and police. In one of such protest a bullet grazed my ear and entered the head of a brother in front of me. I held his pure body when he was falling & the Medical officials took him from me.

This is peaceful Resistance and this was what we were taught by Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky. Sheikh Zakzaky use to attend protest Marches in the past and he was totally peaceful.

Whenever you are in a protest March be careful of infiltrators. They are always there for a purpose to sabotage your cause and demonize it. Infiltrators are agents provocateurs, they will ask you to be violent.

The Soldiers and police that you see that are killing us during our peaceful protests are not our enemies. The enemy is the one that send them to kill us. These Soldiers and police are more oppressed than us. Go to a Widow of a Soldier killed by #BokoHaram and hear her story.

Buhari's supporters have often accused me of not holding army chief Buratai responsible for #ZariaGenocide. Buratai is a Dog sent by a master to slaughter innocent and defenseless civilians in Zaria. The enemies are those that sent Buratai.

#FreeZakzaky
#GodProtectZakzaky

#ElbinawiTweets

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa: Banks Conniving With Government Workers To Dupe Government / No Journalist Is In Detention In Nigeria - Minister / Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Nab By Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.