Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) (56426 Views)

Nigerian Football Players And Their Wives/Girlfriends (Photos) / Some Top Football Coaches And The Cars They Drive / Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
is it their official car or the best of their collections?
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
Baba God please pick the call of our Keeper Ikechukwu Ezenwa mek he drive better car like others. I wish him well in this outing.
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by MAJORBANKZ(m): 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
3Nigeria - iceland 1

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by HolyHero: 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
So Nigerian Musicians are richer than Nigerian footballers
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by semyman: 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
Abandon this parade and let them just go and do the job on the field of play. Praying three daily prayers for a 90 minute game without any result is shameful. If it is for prayers, I am sure they won't make the list
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
The name of this team should be changed from Super Eagles to Biafran Lions then we can have the right morale to start playing well and winning games. How can we constitute 90% of the team and still call us the super eagles of Nigeria ?
Its not morale boosting enough.

Biafran Suns would b better.

But it seems Biafra is just a pipe dream
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by remele2(f): 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
i saw NIGERIA winning 2_0 in my dream, but my dream no dey work.
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by gbens2000(m): 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
Please where can I stream today March live
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
no be wetin we need now o na winning of this match between the Vikings
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
Abeg i take God beg u, remove that Ezenwa from this list
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by blazer2018: 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
The name of this team should be changed from Super Eagles to Biafran Lions then we can have the right morale to start playing well and winning games. How can we constitute 90% of the team and still call us the super eagles of Nigeria ?

grin

If na names dey do am...d Indomitable Lions of Cameroon should be at d World Cup.

Plus which name has bn giving them d trophies they have bn winning over d years...to me, there's absolutely nothing in a name, but what d bearer of d name make out of it...if u like change their name to Biafran Dinosaurs or Dragons, they still won't do more than u're seeing now undecided
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by searchlight: 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
just imagine say if na d dullard in aso villa picked the team you will have names like ammed, meuhammed,Yusuf,lawal, musa, and there likes. the zoo will only function well when they reverse to meritocracy rather than favouritism. meanwhile is Solomon Dalung still the minister of sports ahead of the likes of OUK
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
you must be very stupid
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by argon500: 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
[quote author=brodalikeme post=68710783]Them well done, but make dem sell those machines dem buy goals against Iceland and Argentina and all the other teams. After dem win World Cup we go dash dem moto[/quote

Thank God you guys are not marginalize this time

Smh undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Which 90? its more like 40% while collectively Edo and Delta contribute another 40%.
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by front4line: 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

I have a piece for biafrans after today’s match
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by ophilly: 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Biafra get lions?.. No deceive yourself o... Na only monkeys dey biafra
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by buchasman(m): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
pathetic
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by magzey: 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
I no c my Name and club plus the car I drive.

Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by Tmemzi: 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
I just taya oooo
VictorRomanov:
My guy, which one be forwarder again na.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by Gurusarenna: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
gbens2000:
Please where can I stream today March live
download moko live stream app
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Looking forward to watching Biafra vs Nigeria in the future would cup.
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by alhassanyusuf29(m): 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
no wonder the team is a flop
ChiefAzubuike1:
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by BlindAngel: 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
OboOlora:
Op, this is poor research !!!!

So because they stood near a car means they drive it?

So those ones beside the 2004 and 2008 highlanders also drive those?

Mschewww, even small Dr can afford can afford better cars not to talk of people that make over $400,000 a year

Try get small sense naaa, Kelechi Iheanacho earns 300,000,000 "300 million Naira" a week, when converted to Nigerian currency.
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by khayce: 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
Try *Megascreen Data Service* For Your Next Data Subscription. _*lt's Cheap And Fast*_

Megascreen data service sells mobile data at an affordable rate across all networks plus *Awoof Weekend* for all our customers.

*Our Stable Price List*

*�MTN*
1G - 600
2G - 1200
3G - 1700
5G - 2700
10G - 5000
20G - 9900

*Validity: 90days*

*�Glo*
2G. - 950
4.5G - 1800
7.2G - 2300
8.7G - 2700
12.5G - 3600
15.6G - 4500
25G - 7200

*Validity: 30days*

*�9Mobile*
1G - 700
1.5G - 1000
2G - 1400
3G - 1900
5G - 3200

*�Airtel*
1.5G - 950
3.5G - 1900
5G - 2400
10G - 4850

*Payment Options Are Easy And Safe*

_Delivery Takes 5-10Mins Max_

*Our Quick Contact*

*Whatsapp*
https:///send?phone=2348063951701

*�Phone*: 08063951701

*Mega Screen Data Service| Surf For Less*

Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by HallaDaTruth: 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
remele2:
i saw NIGERIA winning 2_0 in my dream, but my dream no dey work.
Are you sure
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by HallaDaTruth: 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
no wonder the team is a flop
you see your life now

Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by Biodunalley: 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
autojosh:
The Super Eagles is the nickname of the Nigerian national football team .

The Super Eagles are three-time Africa Cup of Nations winners, with their last title in 2013, after defeating Burkina Faso in the final.

In April 1994, the Super Eagles was ranked 5th in the FIFA rankings, the highest FIFA ranking position ever achieved by an African football team. Throughout history, the team has qualified for six of the last seven FIFA World Cups (as of 2018), missing only the 2006 World Cup hosted in Germany, and have reached the round of 16 three times.

The team is currently representing Nigeria at the ongoing FIFA organized World Cup.

The team at the World Cup is, arguably, an assemblage of Nigeria’s current best football professionals.

The current crop of Super Eagles players are by Gernot Rohr and John Obi Mikel is the team captain.

Autojosh.com presents to you “Some Members of The Super Eagles and The Cars They Drive”

Ogenyi Onazi (Midfielder), Club: Trabzonspor

Ahmed Musa(Fowarder); Club: CSKA Moscow

Mikel John Obi (Midfielder); Club: Tianjin Teda

Ikechukwu Ezenwa (GoalKeeper); Club: Enyimba

Kenneth Omeruo (Defender); Club: Kasimpasa

Kelechi Iheanacho (Fowarder); Club: Leicester City

Elderson Echiejile (Defender); Club: Cercle Brugge KSV

Alex Iwobi (Fowarder); Club: Arsenal FC

Victor Moses (Forwarder); Club: Chelsea

Odion Ighalo (Forwarder); Club: Changchun Yatai

https://autojosh.com/checkout-some-members-of-the-super-eagles-and-the-cars-they-drive-photos/

Naija on the go to World Cup victory
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
true
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by FoolishBoy419: 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

see ya life
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by remele2(f): 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
Are you sure

now i hv to write my dreams down n take dem seriously

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Scores 4 Goals In El Classico. / Barcelona Manager, Xavi Puts Up 3 Players For Sale [full List] / Alex Iwobi Mocked By Everton Teammates In Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.