Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,976 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Unethical Conduct Of National Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unethical Conduct Of National Assembly (1071 Views)

Revelations By International Observers On The Conduct Of The General Election / Akpabio Decries Conduct Of PDP Officials / Kwara Governor Complains About "Conduct" Of Kwara Rep By-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unethical Conduct Of National Assembly by Aliance: 11:01am On Jun 22, 2018
slimfit1:
The President failed to show us that he is in control not them. Exactly what we are saying, he is not smart enough to make good choices for us. The budget is better on signed than signing something that is bound to fail and cause more damage to us. He didnt do himself a favour by signing and making excuses.

I understand your point broz... but do you know how many months it took the National Assembly before they attended to it ,,,What the president has in mind before was to submit it early and receive it early so that implementation can kick-start at the beginning of the year...If he should reject it ,believe me ,it may take another 3 months before passing it...God bless NIgeria..
Re: Unethical Conduct Of National Assembly by slimfit1(m): 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
spartanman007:
It is so obvious that you are commenting out of sentiments and hatred for the president. How has he failed to show us he is in control? Do you even know what they call governance? Can the president take actions on his own without the approval and signature of other arms of government? If he acts on his own you call him a dictator. I guess you are one of those that can never be pleased with the president no matter the good he does.

Sorry ma i think i know more than you thing. The job of NASS is to make laws the name is self explanatory I think you dont know that. Secondly executive its their job to execute and plan do we need dictionary and common sense here all the time. As a leader you dont carry out a disastrous plan that wont help your people guess what we blame him if it goes wrong not NASS.

I was a huge supporter so dont talk about sentiments. Jonathan failed because he wasn't brave enough to stand against them but dont forget he was a fool in the first place and they took advantage of that.

Their job description says lawmakers they are duplicating executive functions. Their job is to monitor the how the projects are executed simple how hard is that.
Re: Unethical Conduct Of National Assembly by slimfit1(m): 12:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
OlufunkeAwoyale:

Do you remember the president submitted the budget November 7, 2017 and they delayed it for their parochialism and selfish gains... If the president refused to sign it at this moment, when will the execution of projects commence? You ought to understand that the president is doing every necessary things for the progress, betterment and development of the country and these people at the National Assembly are working retrogressively to make this government ungovernable.

You stand your ground and what you believe in. If you don't stand for something you will stand for nothing.
This government has spent 3 years complaining and making excuses are we going to spend another 4 years complaining.
Re: Unethical Conduct Of National Assembly by engineerboat(m): 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
I wonder how some of us just make comments.

I we expecting the NASS to just rubber stamp.

Have u asked the MdA if they are able to defend their bogus MDA budget.

Please what is buhari doing with #10million hair cut
Re: Unethical Conduct Of National Assembly by Deputy1111(m): 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
This is pathetic,,,,for how long shall we be suffering from the people we elected...NASS has been the biggest problem of this nation...
Re: Unethical Conduct Of National Assembly by Deputy1111(m): 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
This is pathetic,,,how could people we elected still be delighted in our suffering ....NASS is our biggest problem in this country...
Re: Unethical Conduct Of National Assembly by engineerboat(m): 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
Un building Security billions of naira.

# billion

Re: Unethical Conduct Of National Assembly by Grayxme: 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
This NASS are only trying to frustrate this Government. it is a good thing that they reduced the cost of the united nation building project, but the point is that reducing it to N100M is too small for that project. And also reducing the cost for Power and some aspect of the transportation project is unethical.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel And Wife At Thanksgiving Service Today / Visa Racketing In The Name Of The Vice President ( Prof.yemi Osibanjo) In S.A / Breaking: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Of The PDP Decamp To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.