Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

"I Want My Daughter Back Home" - Mother To Leah Sheribu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Want My Daughter Back Home" - Mother To Leah Sheribu (270 Views)

Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) / Why True Christians See Leah Sheribu As A Huge Source Of Inspiration / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Leah Sharibu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Want My Daughter Back Home" - Mother To Leah Sheribu by Reeda45: 9:54am On Jun 22, 2018
Mrs Rebecca Sheribu, the mother of abducted Dapchi schoolgirl, Leah Sheribu, has revealed that what she wants most in the world is to see her daughter back home again.

Speaking with former Presidential aide, Reno Omokri, via phone, she described her daughter as “wonderful”, “hardworking” and “obedient”.

Omokri took to Twitter to report the conversation. He wrote, “Yesterday, we spoke to Leah Sheribu’s mum, Rebecca. Asked to describe Leah, Rebecca sighed and said “Leah is a wonderful child, hardworking and obedient to us her parents”. Asked what she wants most in the world, she responded “to sleep and wake up to see that Leah is back home”.

Recall that Leah Sheribu was among the 110 innocent girls abducted by Boko Haram terrorist sect in February this year. However, unlike many others who have been returned to their homes and families, Leah Sheribu was held back by the sect because she refused to renounce her faith in Jesus.

Nigerians and Christians have called on the Federal Government to ensure the release of Leah with hashtags like #PrayForLeah and #BringBackLeahSheribu. Her life remains an inspiration.

Read more - http://www.redigionng.com/2018/06/22/what-i-want-most-in-the-world-is-to-wake-up-and-see-my-daughter-back-home-mother-of-leah-sheribu/

Re: "I Want My Daughter Back Home" - Mother To Leah Sheribu by deebrain(m): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2018
The thought that this brave girl might be no more troubles me....

Please, we need to hear some good news

(1) (Reply)

Intelligent Designer Debunked / Prepare To Meet Your God / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/06/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.