Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

RAPE: A Corp Member Was Raped - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / RAPE: A Corp Member Was Raped (1684 Views)

7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member / 4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member / Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RAPE: A Corp Member Was Raped by Yobii(m): 10:03am On Jun 22, 2018
Good Morning Fam,

It's really hurting and disheartening that a Corp member deployed to Ikirun in Osun state was raped on her way to fellowship around 5pm yesterday on 21 June 2018

We have known her to be gentle, easy going and she dress modestly. I still don't know why this irrational attitude is being done to her. She's really didn't deserve it. How i wish we all know her. It's really hitting us hard.

However, we are out on a protest now. This irrational, animalistic, sadistic and uncalled for behaviour must be stopped on corp members.

it's a National Service and not a Sexual assault service.

cc: lalasticala ishilove mynd44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfj4b4u2nTA

1 Like

Re: RAPE: A Corp Member Was Raped by Blakjewelry(m): 10:09am On Jun 22, 2018
did you say 5 am? well I don't support rape but I think we should all do well to protect ourselves considering the level of insecurity of the nation. why move out that early in a place were you are a stranger

1 Like

Re: RAPE: A Corp Member Was Raped by Heartbender: 10:29am On Jun 22, 2018
5 pm was written but then as a comrade rapist, the stench of your filth oozes all over your comment. So one should restrict their movement when there isn't a curfew placed by government because "your comrades" also have their work period, abi? I think you should stop asking for free data and maybe when you go out to hustle and rival comrades who are gay drill you, you'd know that this horse manure you spilled is just unbelievable
Blakjewelry:
did you say 5 am? well I don't support rape but I think we should all do well to protect ourselves considering the level of insecurity of the nation. why move out that early in a place were you are a stranger

2 Likes

Re: RAPE: A Corp Member Was Raped by Tapout(m): 10:41am On Jun 22, 2018
Heartbender:
5 pm was written but then as a comrade rapist, the stench of your filth oozes all over your comment. So one should restrict their movement when there isn't a curfew placed by government because "your comrades" also have their work period, abi? I think you should stop asking for free data and maybe when you go out to hustle and rival comrades who are gay drill you, you'd know that this horse manure you spilled is just unbelievable

na wah o, ur so full of hate. What is wrong with what that guy wrote now that deserved him being called a rapist?? undecided
Re: RAPE: A Corp Member Was Raped by Heartbender: 10:49am On Jun 22, 2018
Community leader of rapists, did you read what he wrote? Yes. I'm full of hate for rapists, their apologists and cheerleaders
Tapout:

na wah o, ur so full of hate. What is wrong with what that guy wrote now that deserved him being called a rapist?? undecided
Re: RAPE: A Corp Member Was Raped by Tapout(m): 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
Heartbender:
Community leader of rapists, did you read what he wrote? Yes. I'm full of hate for rapists, their apologists and cheerleaders

Okay bye!
Re: RAPE: A Corp Member Was Raped by Blakjewelry(m): 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
Heartbender:
I don't responds fools like you. its people like you who easily get their head chop off because they think they are smart.
Re: RAPE: A Corp Member Was Raped by AgbitiOnne: 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
Lalastical this deserve to be on the Front Page Let us all SAY NO TO RAPE
Re: RAPE: A Corp Member Was Raped by Yobii(m): 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
AgbitiOnne:
Lalastical
this deserve to be on the Front Page
Let us all SAY NO TO RAPE

Thumbs Up
Re: RAPE: A Corp Member Was Raped by Heartbender: 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
So what you did now is not a reply, abi, Boko Haram...I humbly invite you to chop my head...o King of Foolsville
Blakjewelry:

I don't responds fools like you. its people like you who easily get their head chop off because they think they are smart.
Re: RAPE: A Corp Member Was Raped by Blakjewelry(m): 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
Heartbender:
So what you did now is not a reply, abi, Boko Haram...I humbly invite you to chop my head...o King of Foolsville
that head wet badluck dey follow? don't heed to my advice of staying safe the one that remove that your yeye head is not far off
Re: RAPE: A Corp Member Was Raped by Heartbender: 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
Get back to school....idiota!quote author=Blakjewelry post=68728974]
that head wet badluck dey follow? don't heed to my advice of staying safe the one that remove that your yeye head is not far off[/quote]
Re: RAPE: A Corp Member Was Raped by Blakjewelry(m): 11:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
Heartbender:
Get back to school....idiota!quote author=Blakjewelry post=68728974]
that head wet badluck dey follow? don't heed to my advice of staying safe the one that remove that your yeye head is not far off
you sound like someone who was raped by his fellow guy pips
Re: RAPE: A Corp Member Was Raped by ibiyemi28(m): 5:12am On Jun 23, 2018
This is just too bad... Even in a state of virtues... KONJI nah probs

(1) (Reply)

Corpers Allowance? / Help!!! Jamb Regularization Issue / How To Check NYSC Batch 'B' Senate Approved List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.