Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

Cardi B To Fly 60 People To Atlanta For Her Baby Shower - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B To Fly 60 People To Atlanta For Her Baby Shower (333 Views)

Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December / Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex / Sophia Momodu And Imade Head To Atlanta (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B To Fly 60 People To Atlanta For Her Baby Shower by sirteayeni: 11:36am On Jun 22, 2018
American rapper, Cardi B has taken to Twitter to share her baby shower dilemma.
The 25-year-old star, who originally planned to have two baby showers in two different cities, has just been told by her doctor she has stay home in Atlanta.
The rapper, who is expecting her first child with fiance Offset has revealed she now has to fly 60 people to the shower.
She tweeted;

“I was planning to have 2 babyshowers …One in NY and one in Atl but my doctor told me i can’t fly nomore now i have to fly 60 people to Atlanta
I always bragged about having 2 big families until now ”

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria 2 Vs Iceland 0|celebrities Celebrate Musa & Super Eagles / How Christian Artists React To Tragic Murder Of Young Rapper Xxxtentacion / Pastor Preaches In Church Using Avengers 'infinity Wars' Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.